PDA

View Full Version : XBox: no spells for hunters????

Blank14ars
Dec 22, 2002, 02:43 PM
this sux im lv 89 and i cant use reverser or grants,magid,and the other 2 spells....is there some like item that they have so i can use em???

eRUPT
Dec 22, 2002, 02:46 PM
No, this is to balance out the reason for playing a FOrce. It was a good decision, and makes playing along side a FOrce much more rewarding. It has taken a little time to get used to my HUmar with no shifta/deband but I'm always happy to see a FOrce join the game now =)

And yeah there's no items that are gonna unlock your ability to cast those spells.

Blenjar
Dec 22, 2002, 02:52 PM
On 2002-12-22 11:46, eRUPT wrote:
No, this is to balance out the reason for playing a FOrce. It was a good decision, and makes playing along side a FOrce much more rewarding. It has taken a little time to get used to my HUmar with no shifta/deband but I'm always happy to see a FOrce join the game now =)

And yeah there's no items that are gonna unlock your ability to cast those spells.

What he said and force are hard to lv up.

Nawms
Dec 22, 2002, 04:26 PM
Nooo! Hunters are the best. Well.... I guess thats why grants is gone. Oh well. still wouldnt play any other character.

Blank14ars
Dec 22, 2002, 04:42 PM
dam it that sux.......us humars were to strong for the forces i guess....

Khabarakh
Dec 22, 2002, 10:25 PM
Hey!Watchit! I'm a force user! thats not very nice...

WraithAkaMrak
Dec 22, 2002, 11:24 PM
Was this topic categorized "Xbox" for a reason? Or was it just an accident?

Maelkith
Dec 23, 2002, 02:43 AM
i have seen alot of humars not use the techs they are given. so you dont have shifta deband anymore, use your damn jellen and zalure. most times on dc nobody used j/z but always used s/d. its the same thing in reverse.

i dont want to lump all humars into the same catagory, but quite a few dont use what they have.