PDA

View Full Version : help please

Masou
Jul 24, 2007, 03:21 AM
There are multiple active instances of the game, or GameGuard is already active. Please end the game and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm getting my friend on the game, and i was getting an error before, (in japanese) but i figured out i have to have an internet connection before i could set it up (i really hope one isn't necessary to play offline)
but anyways, i currently have an internet connection on the laptop.

Anyone know what i should do? thank you very much for helping, assuming someone does.

i posted this on PSU forums, but i've come to realize that most people on those forums are no help, can you guys help me please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-07-24 08:55 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jul 24, 2007, 10:29 AM
Uh, first off, dont stretch the table.
And is this during the game? or starting up?
When this happened with PSOBB all i had to do was reinstall the game, try that

Masou
Jul 29, 2007, 03:50 PM
O.o
according to my screen i didnt stretch the table. Maybe your monitor is too small?

anyway no, it's for PC, it happens when we click on story mode, and when we click on Network mode. we can open options, and we can click exit, but that's about all we can do.

RedX
Jul 29, 2007, 04:01 PM
First you want to try restarting your computer. Also you can't have any other games running that are using Gamegaurd (aka PSO BB, Maple Story, Gunbound, etc).

You'll need a internet connection every time that you start offline mode, if you didn't know.

Masou
Sep 7, 2007, 10:53 PM
yeah, i didnt know you needed an internet connection to play offline mode, im used to playing PSU on ps2

Sinue_v2
Sep 10, 2007, 11:45 PM
Had this happen to me this morning. PSU opened twice, got a error in JP, program crashed. Chances are that your virus scanner has flagged more of your GameGuard files. I entered my Virus Vault and restored the files - and it worked fine.