PDA

View Full Version : don't have it yet

-stryder-
Dec 22, 2002, 06:09 PM
well i don't have the game yet but i am getting it what are the diffrences from the new one for gamecube and the one for dream cast.

LollipopLolita
Dec 22, 2002, 06:31 PM
this might help

http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=20&categories=What%20is%20PSO%20Episode%201&2?

Polenicus
Dec 22, 2002, 07:28 PM
On 2002-12-22 15:09, -stryder- wrote:
well i don't have the game yet but i am getting it what are the diffrences from the new one for gamecube and the one for dream cast.

Well, essentially PSO for the Gamecube is PSO Ver 2. (Episode I) plus the sequel (Episode II), all in one game.

Episode I is nearly identical to PSO ver 2. with only a couple of changes:

All 9 star rares (DB's saber, Varista, Club of Laconium, etc.) all have new, unique appearances. They no longer look like the same old 'generic' weapons. some of them look REALLY cool, in fact.

There is no longer a divider between Ver 1 and Ver 2 rares. That Twin Brand is now actually pretty useful in Ultimate mode. In fact, you can get by (barely) in Ultimate with red-level generic weapons (NOT the Red Handgun, Red Saber, etc, but the Claymore, Halberd etc.)

There are new weapons, in addition to all the weapons findable in Ver 2.

Episode II adds huge new levels, all new enemies and bosses, and even sub-bosses, a new plot that continues the mystery and fills in some more of the blanks left by Ver 2. and it also takes the place of Ver 2. Ultimate in humiliating players and making them run off crying.

There are also 3 new characters to chose from:

HUcaseal: Basically you warrior ninja robot girl. A fan favourite.

RAmarl: Human babe with guns. Need we say more?

FOmar: Finally! A male force who doesn't look like a deranged jester!

So, there's a fair amount of new stuff in the Gamecube version. Also, it looks like the Xbox version will be more or less identical to the Gamecube version.

Ina
Dec 22, 2002, 08:15 PM
FOmar: Finally! A male force who doesn't look like a deranged jester!

LOL well-said..... no offense to FOnewm luver.....

well, basically nothing much changed, u still run around chasing monsters..... except, if u want u can do c-mode offline, no s-rank, but some rares can b get there.... Im currently stupid enough to try to get S-rank with 2ppl offline.... XD well, I only have my bro that likes to play pso living near me