PDA

View Full Version : What Section ID do you like the best?

Altavista
Jul 27, 2007, 05:58 AM
What ID do you like the most overall?

NOTE: Yellowboze didnt fit in the poll. If you like Yellowboze the most just post it as a reply

You can also post why you like that ID.

I like Redria becouse they have a wide variety of weapons and armors that they're able to find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Altavista on 2007-07-27 04:01 ]</font>

Dragon908
Jul 27, 2007, 06:44 AM
Bluefull, because I say so. xD

DC_PLAYER
Jul 27, 2007, 09:13 AM
in version 2 it depends, redria has the most uber rares, but they have insane drop rates and the redria id does not have the imperial pick, wich is one of the best weapons for hunters (and common also)

some id's have a particular easy drop, like pinkal finds holy rays way more easier then other id, apart from that it is average.

the id i use is oran, and i do not feel sorry for that, all the drops are balanced and usefull, sometimes i wish i were a pinkal, but just for 1 weapon.....i will stick with oran

myles_master
Jul 27, 2007, 09:47 AM
I like the Yellowboze Section ID. Lots of animal parts plus I'm able to find some pretty good weapon besides those.

Banish
Jul 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
I like YELLOWBOZE the best, and REDRIA/WHITILL second.

Joshie
Jul 28, 2007, 09:56 PM
Purplenum! I always have been and always will.

toly369
Jul 28, 2007, 10:29 PM
Skyly, only because I have wanted a Sealed J-Sword from the moment I found out what it was and by some stroke of fate I actually got one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

concussionman
Jul 29, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'd have to say Yellowboze, just because its the one that I've had the best experience with so far.

BenniWells
Jul 29, 2007, 07:36 PM
Skyly, because it's all about the katanas baby! Sealed-J Sword! it also give you the golden opportunity to make the greatest weapon of all time, Sanga&Yasha!

FLASH007
Jul 30, 2007, 01:31 AM
Im going with Viridia because all of my people are based off God Power that they all got from my maine person which is a Viridia.other than my maine person all of my other one started ULT very early because they where so strong.

toly369
Aug 2, 2007, 09:32 PM
I agree man, I love the katanas XD. The drop rate for Yasha on Skyly almost makes me want to cry though =(.

BenniWells
Aug 3, 2007, 04:35 PM
I'll tell you whats makes me cry, actually getting the weapon, only to find out your memory card has corrupted and the weapon is never to be seen again.

I'm never buying third party memory cards again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MushiKuro
Aug 3, 2007, 09:39 PM
=P

I forgot about J-Sword.

*Begin to jump about be a Skyline*

See ya!

X.X

Varis
Aug 4, 2007, 01:18 AM
Best all-around ID, in my opinion, is Redria. It works well for any class, really. For certain classes, though, I do think other ID's are a better specific fit. For example, HUcaseal match well with Oran because of the fact that Orans find daggers more frequently than other ID's, and daggers are just awesome on a HUcaseal.

DonRoyale
Aug 4, 2007, 10:09 PM
I've played all ID's (though Bluefull unextensively for obvious reasons...and I have a good Pick already >.>).

Yellowboze:

Ownage drops, loved it. A thorough experience in hunting pretty much anywhere.

Skyly:

Obviously, the J-Sword, but in BB, I never got a SJS, because I was always going "Oh, my teammates love me, I don't need SJS, if it drops they can have it". Caves runs (one of my favorite places) were always good, and yielded my 30 hit Chain Sawd <3

Purplenum:

The most thorough experience I've had with PSO, Purplenum is always going to be an awesome experience for me, because it's that good an ID-and Ruins runs rawk out loud m/

Redria:

I always think of Redria as "Red Whitill with my hawt MKB". Another ID that excells at a lot of places, making any run fun.

Viridia:

Meh, I always loved the look of Final Impact, and SSS rocks. Plus, it's a neat ID with some good drops here and there.

Greenill:

One of the ID's I haven't had much experience with. Mostly because it's not really THAT good. It's OK, but it's not great or terrible. Pretty much everything I could get from Greenill, I could get better from another ID.

Bluefull:

No matter how many times I tried thinking of this ID as anything more than completely terrible, it's just hard. (Mostly because I had 12 characters at the time of mass experimentation) It's not completely awful, getting the best Soul Banish drop, but it's still not that great at all.

Oran:

The only ID I can truly say I hate. I HATE ORAN. Cross Scars were cool for about two seconds before they started sucking. HATE HATE HATE >:C

Whitill:

Ruins runs rawked m/ If you can make any drop from a place rock out loud, then you have an awesome ID.

Pinkal:

...Now this is where I express my pity for the Pinkal HUmars. (My best friend is one, so don't feel bad.) Sorry, Pinkal is pretty terrible for non-Forces who don't use the convential "merge with appropriate wand" technique.

phoenix32
Aug 24, 2007, 09:28 AM
i like yellowboze

xxTrystanxx
Aug 24, 2007, 10:11 AM
Man, where is Kefka when you need him?

WHITILL > j00

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2007-08-24 08:13 ]</font>