PDA

View Full Version : The Things You Will Never See (360 only)

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 08:26 AM
List one or a couple things you will never see on the 360.

This is pretty broad so it could be...

Flaming- "people who actually care about the rewards of Events and completing them", ex. firebreak and our amazing 3 plp playing moatoob a day XD

Flaming while pointing out the obvious- "people who actually use the internet instead of playing follow the leader" ex....well...have you ever been to a popular place? go to the neudaiz guardian branch and see.

Problems with Sega and their descrimination against the 360- "The death penalty being taken off" lol

EDIT: please no flame wars or going on about how bad a single player is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 06:37 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 08:28 AM
uuuuuummmm, this is a topic??

pointless, but i guess it wont hurt to see what people post XD.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 08:31 AM
There's no console-war enthusiasts on the 360. At least not ones who spend nights studying ways to make fun of people.

You'll never find anyone who is interested in anything besides money.
You will NEVER find a person who can properly figure out how to do a mission without asking anyone. (Except me)
You will never find anyone complaining about how their system sucks (loading screens, laggy visuals besides firebreak maps)

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 08:34 AM
LOL yo Nyte ur on, awesome...now anyway...to the other guy...*points to the countless pointless threads on the other pages* At least we are making fun...I just saw a thread talking about how great fighgunners are and it had like over 100 posts so ya...

EDIT: woops...no flame wars plz...just forgot to say that at the top I probably should...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 06:37 ]</font>

APEXi
Jul 27, 2007, 08:36 AM
On 2007-07-27 06:31, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
There's no console-war enthusiasts on the 360. At least not ones who spend nights studying ways to make fun of people.

You'll never find anyone who is interested in anything besides money.
You will NEVER find a person who can properly figure out how to do a mission without asking anyone. (Except me)
You will never find anyone complaining about how their system sucks (loading screens, laggy visuals besides firebreak maps)

agreed on first, big time. holy fuck big time. but there's plenty of people out there that can group together and take on any mission no matter how new -they just dont play on uni1 and 2. i've complained a lot about the 360's framerate coming from PC where everything is just more crisp and fast. But on a larger screen, hdtv the 360 does look "more polished"

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 08:44 AM
Awesome...barely anyone goes here from the 360 and now it got moved to the rants...perhaps I gotta rephrase my Topic lol

*looks at the scapedoll and related threads* oh and thats DEFINETLY not ranting, a whole thread complaining about people using scapedolls after the update...thats not ranting at all lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 06:49 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 08:48 AM
XD funny funny.

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 08:59 AM
List anything that you see over and over...

Cant tell you too say bad things cuz otherwise its ranting I guess and I dont know how to phrase it any other way without it being moved to another topic.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 09:01 AM
People trying to exploit the Xbox Vision Cam for meseta.

APEXi
Jul 27, 2007, 09:05 AM
people shouting about a trade or that they want.. no wait, that they NEED a party. and "very tanned" male beasts humping all the female characters

fixed something..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: APEXi on 2007-07-27 07:06 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 09:07 AM
dude dont make another topic....just use the old one, just because the mods moved it to rants doesnt mean we all gonna hate you, and true, it really wasnt a rant, but itll end up in it, from what people see. your topic got moved to rants because of other posts, go read it. and use it.

Sychosis
Jul 27, 2007, 09:08 AM
I always see my character a lot for some odd reason :/

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:10 AM
*sigh* but the 360 players barely look at any other topics...they just lazy...psu general is where all the cool kids are...I mean seriously...did you see some of the other rants topics...I dont wanna have my topics in the same room as them lol

Edit: *looks at the " I feel like poo" topic in rants*...umm my topic was in the same category as THAT umm...okay

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 07:13 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 09:11 AM
lol.

and sychosis, XDXDXD thats funny, nice. =D

APEXi
Jul 27, 2007, 09:12 AM
theres a lot of good reading material that gets moved and Genera Discussion gets clogged up with all those retarded "WHAT IF?" and "POLL THIS!" and "HEY GUYS, IM BACK!" topics. sometimes there's good stuff that stays put, however. dont sweat it. +1

Powder Keg
Jul 27, 2007, 09:16 AM
I. C. Nothing

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:16 AM
anyway get back on topic before the bad thing happens *puppy eyes*

I see many S ranks...when im clicking on the pallette of random famous person number ten

WHERE DO THEY ALL COME FROM
plz answer...im serious lol

Perhaps the drop rate up? maybe? no...ok

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 07:31 ]</font>

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 09:17 AM
On 2007-07-27 07:08, Sychosis wrote:
I always see my character a lot for some odd reason :/

That WASN'T a completely overused sarcastic viewpoint...

Anyway, another thing you always see on the Xbox 360 in PSU is people making stupid looking characters and doing "Dance 1 - Male" in front of people sitting on benches. It seems that the characters they make are ALWAYS fat, tall black females with afros and those round eyebrows. Or they make fat, tall white males with gray hair, a full beard, wrinkled face, big eyes, round eyebrows, and a ponytail.

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:20 AM
lol nyte...now to make this not look like a rant I say "perhaps they should make it so we cant have a million of the same exact person ala xbl gamertag restrictions"

Edit: I said puppy eyes cuz I was supposed to be looking at the mods lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-07-27 07:21 ]</font>

APEXi
Jul 27, 2007, 09:22 AM
On 2007-07-27 07:17, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:

That WASN'T a completely overused sarcastic viewpoint...

Anyway, another thing you always see on the Xbox 360 in PSU is people making stupid looking characters and doing "Dance 1 - Male" in front of people sitting on benches. It seems that the characters they make are ALWAYS fat, tall black females with afros and those round eyebrows. Or they make fat, tall white males with gray hair, a full beard, wrinkled face, big eyes, round eyebrows, and a ponytail.

that sounds pretty kickass. dirty old men. "hey lil girl want some candy?" too bad im pretty sure paedophiliac is censored on 360. proly not on pc tho..hmm..

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 09:25 AM
Heheh I should make a thread about the multiples of the same character names, and how most of the names they choose are from sadistic games or childish animations.

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 09:27 AM
LOL!!!!!!!! moved back to rants! XDXD

and how you said puppie eyes, no really you were saying that cuz of mods, but spell it right, that just looked dumb.

and this topic will never BE a topic, and even if it was it wouldnt ever get ON topic, so really, im gonna guess this gets a lock eventually XD

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:29 AM
well I give up...you win mods...I bow to your almighty power *continues to look at countless threads about how dambarta is annoying or how scapedoll users are noobs* mmm, I love those NON RANTING THREADS they are so good and what a perfect place to be, in general discussion. (extreme sarcasm intended) wow PSOW...how do I make this into a non rant thread...please explain how mine is a rant yet some idiot can talk about how horrible some spell is for 90 pages...I know ur watching...tell me.

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 09:30 AM
lol, stop complaining, this topic is fucking retarted

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:32 AM
Ok im off to make another noob thread about how I like psu so much and how good it is and blah blah blah

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 09:37 AM
lol nobody makes those threads, XD, dude, stop being pissed cuz ur thread sucked, make an interesting thread, or maybe go to FKL, because apparantly you aint good at making threads in general, seriously, nobody else gets pissed cuz their topic fails, get of yer ass and try again somewhere else, cuz obviously general is not for you

FlameBlade
Jul 27, 2007, 09:40 AM
But this is like the 4th thread that got moved somewhere, you came in around the second, and please stop flaming...and swearing....doing that on a forum doesn't make you look cool kid

*goes off and makes my Save A Newb Foundation thread come back*