PDA

View Full Version : A request for some leveling help (Lvl 49 Fortetecher)

Egg99
Jul 27, 2007, 05:10 PM
I really do enjoy this game. What I don't enjoy, however, is the 40-55 level range. I have been stuck in this category for over a month now; you know, the category that transitions you from A rank to S rank difficulty, and the category that is the hardest to get out of.

I guess I just have bad luck. Each and every update seems to include a new hotspot, and I always seem to be just short of being able to do S rank of said mission. This pretty much screws me every update, since no one does A rank missions anymore what with the S2-ism going on.

My problem is that I don't know a group of people, and I'm not in any sort of guild or anything, that can help me form an actual party and grind some missions just to get me out of this level range. Ideally I'd really like to hit 60 to try my luck at Kazarod, but every Demons Above and Grove of Fanatics party is doing S2. And with everyone at these new hotspots, it's damn near impossible for me to find an S party anywhere else in the game.

So my question is, is there anyone on these boards that's bored enough at level 90 that they might be willing to help get me to 60? Obviously it can't be done all at once, but over the course of this weekend the only thing I really have planned is a few hours at the gym. Any help would be really appreciated?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Egg99 on 2007-07-27 15:35 ]</font>

APEXi
Jul 27, 2007, 05:12 PM
what platform are you on?

Egg99
Jul 27, 2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention that... I'm on PC. Which is 100% of the reason I can't find an S party anywhere.

-Rune-
Jul 27, 2007, 05:17 PM
Anywhere? Why not just go to Uni 2 and start a party at Colony, it's easy to meet people on uni 2 and then maybe you can direct them to hel pyou with other missions.

ThEoRy
Jul 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
you should post this in the player match up area instead.

Egg99
Jul 27, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-07-27 15:17, -Rune- wrote:
Anywhere? Why not just go to Uni 2 and start a party at Colony, it's easy to meet people on uni 2 and then maybe you can direct them to hel pyou with other missions.

That's the thing, it's not that easy. Hollering out for people to help with any random mission that's not S2 of <insert hotspot here> can take hours. Plus it wouldn't be consistent in the least. I might be able to get a few people eventually, but then they'd end up leaving after a couple of runs.

I really wish the game did work that way, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Egg99 on 2007-07-27 15:22 ]</font>

Egg99
Jul 27, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-07-27 15:18, Octagon wrote:
you should post this in the player match up area instead.

Shows how much I know about the forums. I didn't even know there was such an area.

SStrikerR
Jul 27, 2007, 10:53 PM
lol, im 48, but im willing...

and btw people, player matchup sucks balls, nobody is ever here. >_>

Egg99
Jul 28, 2007, 11:40 AM
On 2007-07-27 20:53, Ryan113 wrote:
lol, im 48, but im willing...

and btw people, player matchup sucks balls, nobody is ever here. >_>

Yeah for real -_-

But alright, I'd be glad if you could help. All we need is a couple more people. I'll pretty much do any S mission, doesn't matter to me; I just want XP lotsa XP this weekened =)

Rayokarna
Aug 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Im in lvl 55 Protranser (10),
The name is Rayokarna aXcess. just PM me when you're one