PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: hacked? Enough already!!

RappyRobot
Jul 28, 2007, 01:56 AM
Are ppl duping (sp.)weapons again? Or are there leftovers?
I have seen 3 different players (on the trade forums) simultaneously trading 26% earth carriguine's(sp.) (and a awful lot of halarods for sale . all coming from the same group of traders on the forum. they just never seem to run out of them?) Am I being too paranoid are does this smell like more server crashing hacking again? Enough is enough ppl STOP HACKING!! just play the damn game already!! or go play wow and leave us legit players alone!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RappyRobot on 2007-07-27 23:57 ]</font>

February
Jul 28, 2007, 02:04 AM
They are probably left over from old hacks.

Umberger
Jul 28, 2007, 02:06 AM
On 2007-07-27 23:56, RappyRobot wrote:
leave us legit players alone!!!

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you trade with them.

Mayu
Jul 28, 2007, 02:07 AM
The whole duping thing is dead -.-

The whole - /Create a S weapon thing is dead

They are left overs from the era of the hackers

And they won't leave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so let us enjoy it

While it last

99% of halarods are duped
99% of Crea doubles were duped
and I seriously doubt anyone has a legit Rucar

Except for maybe Major gamer who supposedly did make one but no proof just words -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-07-28 00:09 ]</font>

VanHalen
Jul 28, 2007, 02:12 AM
On 2007-07-28 00:06, Umberger wrote:

*Holds a gun to your head*

Your gonna except this Crea Doubles whether you like it or not!

RappyRobot
Jul 28, 2007, 02:18 AM

hacking in general disrupts the way the servers run. any and all hacks! (glitches and hacks are 2 diff things) as this creates more instability the servers can crash! I dont want to fight my way to a boss to hunt items and bam! the server crashes and I gotta start over. or I'm just about to pick up a srank brd and right before I do BAM the server crashes! Its selfish and stupid! They are not just hurting me they are hurting all the other players! Plus it floods the area with hacked weapons and messes up the already messed up economy.
Also what if you purchased (a huge trade) to get a weapon and didnt realize it was hacked and was not out yet (some of us have lives and jobs and its hard to keep straight of what brds are out and if an item is able to be synthed or can u only get the mat but brd is still not out) and sega does another hacked weapon sweep and deletes the weapon you thought you traded legit!
I know its easy to sound off on a topic but before you do think about it a little more! I'm sure any one of these scenearios (sp.) I mentioned would piss u off and you would be up on the forum as outraged as I am now .

RappyRobot
Jul 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
I'm ok now lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (just got a little upset...but I'm ok now) but hacking still sucks!! (sad part of all this I'm great with computers and could figure out these hacks fairly easily, but again just because u are capable of doing something doesnt mean u should)

RappyRobot
Jul 28, 2007, 02:27 AM
On 2007-07-28 00:12, VanHalen wrote:

*Holds a gun to your head*

Your gonna except this Crea Doubles whether you like it or not!

attacks you with hacked rappy daggers :b

Umberger
Jul 28, 2007, 03:05 AM
On 2007-07-28 00:18, RappyRobot wrote:

hacking in general disrupts the way the servers run.

I can assure you that creating an item is not going to make the server crash.

On 2007-07-28 00:18, RappyRobot wrote:

Also what if you purchased (a huge trade) to get a weapon and didnt realize it was hacked and was not out yet (some of us have lives and jobs and its hard to keep straight of what brds are out and if an item is able to be synthed or can u only get the mat but brd is still not out) and sega does another hacked weapon sweep and deletes the weapon you thought you traded legit!

Um...it's a game. Who cares if you lose an item? What with that important life and job we got going and all. Also, why does it matter if people use hacked items? It shouldn't bother you that people cheat...it happens in every single game, just let the administration handle it and move on with your gaming. Not that big of a deal really.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 28, 2007, 04:39 AM
Ban hackers for life.

________
Scuderia Serenissima (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Scuderia_Serenissima)

Para
Jul 28, 2007, 05:41 AM
Mmm anyone think this should go to rants?
But stated... they're hacked items from the past, nothing we can do but let them linger on.

Tafkar
Jul 28, 2007, 05:44 AM
On 2007-07-28 00:07, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
99% of halarods are duped
99% of Crea doubles were duped

Hold your horses there... I have 3x LEGIT Crea Doubles AND 2x LEGIT Halarods ALL with proof so saying 99% of both are duped is a bit strong...

98% I would say. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EarthRagon
Jul 28, 2007, 08:07 AM
97% now,lol I got 4 legit halarods and traded them cause i dont use them,And i got 1 rucar ice...IT'S legit,got the proof.So yea a lot are haxed but alot are legit.......now!

SStrikerR
Jul 28, 2007, 09:10 AM
1: this should be in rants of cheaters.
2:you cant ban hackers, trust me, they can get back easy.
3:rappy robot, i think you're just being paranoid, and btw, what sanosuke said, cept mine r daggers of serafi, and you are offering me sanosuke's creadoubles or else, got it?

Mayu
Jul 28, 2007, 01:31 PM
On 2007-07-28 06:07, EarthRagon wrote:
97% now,lol I got 4 legit halarods and traded them cause i dont use them,And i got 1 rucar ice...IT'S legit,got the proof.So yea a lot are haxed but alot are legit.......now!

Oh really I'll have say this then

''Screen shots from it being dropped/made or I'll say it's been hacked'' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DikkyRay
Jul 28, 2007, 01:51 PM
Sorry rena, but i was in a team when a carriguine dropped.
And this guy is uber legit. He freakin closed his shop so he wouldnt get haxeta

Mayu
Jul 28, 2007, 01:56 PM
Fine -.-