PDA

View Full Version : ATA->ACC formulas char maxs?

sn0opa64
Dec 23, 2002, 05:33 AM
hey guys i have a few general ?s about some ata and accuracy
first of all is there a max ATA for each class? i saw the calc on this site and it has ATA max base and another column with max does this mean that ATA can not go higher than that right column no matter what equip im wearing? Also is there a way to determine the the % ill hit an enemy a calculator like there is dmg?
sorry this may b a bit confusing

ne answer or insights much appreaciated
snoop

rena-ko
Dec 23, 2002, 07:14 AM
one coloumn is for what your stats are when you hit lvl200 and did not use any material - the other one is the maximum what you can reach with using materials and/or the boost your mag does (what appears in brackets and goes yellow).

your weapons/armor will increase this stat beyond its max because they add ontop of the (bracket)-stats.

sn0opa64
Dec 23, 2002, 03:15 PM
thx for the clarification thats what i was guesssing n e ideas on how accuracy %hit werks from ata?

rena-ko
Dec 23, 2002, 05:25 PM
accuracy?
any weapon with hit-% will add some hit-'points' ontop of the 'inner bracket'-hit-number (=to the 'outer bracket'-number) of your char.

hit determines your chances on missing / critically hitting your enemy - this depends on the enemy's defenses as far as i know.

edit: made it more clearly, i hope...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2002-12-23 14:27 ]</font>