PDA

View Full Version : Well, that was unexpected lol(Naruto Spoilers!!! enter if u

InfinityXXX
Jul 29, 2007, 04:21 AM
Probably only Naruto fans will get this post but here it goes....

Well what can I say. I just read the latest chapter and I believe thats Tobi who was giving Pein (the leader of Akatski *however u spell that*) orders.

I have 2 questions though. I get my mangas from Narutofan.com and I dunno if the translation was off but when Tobi showed himself as the mastermind of the group was he saying he was Uchiha Mandra or that he just has his Uchiha Mandra's sharingan? The way it was worded in my translation was funny so it made it seem like it could be either or

And secondly, don't anyone else think Pein looks a lot like...*ahem* Naruto? I don't think hes the 4th hokage but maybe he has genes, similar to Yamato.

I use to not really like Naruto that much but the comic is really heating up, and it seems like its starting to conclude itself..I'm very curious and anxious to know what happens next lol.

Dhylec
Jul 29, 2007, 09:01 AM
With the latest chapter, you can say things are getting interesting. They answer few questions, but instead open up more. Looks like the story is heading to the climax soon.

Solstis
Jul 29, 2007, 09:02 AM
I know what you're talking about, but at the same time, I have no idea what's going on. I will speculate on this though:

Obiiiito

Otherwise, I'll just have to wait for the next chapter; which will probably tie some more things together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-07-29 07:03 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Jul 29, 2007, 11:40 AM
On 2007-07-29 07:02, Solstis wrote:
I know what you're talking about, but at the same time, I have no idea what's going on. I will speculate on this though:

Obiiiito

Otherwise, I'll just have to wait for the next chapter; which will probably tie some more things together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-07-29 07:03 ]</font>

I've been reading a lot of theories that suggets that Tobi is actually Obito for some time now. Personally I never reeally put much stock in these rumours. Then I read the most recent fan subbed chapter...

I never really wondered why Tobi's face mask covers up one of his eyes untill I saw the last page. Someone else also mentioned that the eyes match up ( Kakashi's sharingan is on the same side as the portion of Tobi's mask taht has no eye ). Needless to say, the plot thickens. Then again we got that vague coment about Uchiha Madara, so right nowTobi could be anybody.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2007-07-29 09:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2007-07-29 09:47 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jul 29, 2007, 02:24 PM
I'll say Pein tis Naruto's deadbeat father But I could be wrong.
But I stand by that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-07-29 12:25 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jul 29, 2007, 03:03 PM
Guess I better get back on to catching up. How many chapters does this make now?

Solstis
Jul 29, 2007, 03:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that we're discussing chapter 364. Good luck.

InfinityXXX
Jul 29, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-07-29 07:02, Solstis wrote:

Obiiiito

OMG, i never even thought about that and it makes a lot of since too.

His mask covers up one of his eyes and the name Tobi and Obito are somewhat similar in lettering. But he said Mandara Uchiha though? Could Mandara just be a title or somethin. And if it is Obito I wonder why he got so evil lol...lol maybe him crushed by those rocks pissed him off.