PDA

View Full Version : Thief: Tristan

Arazial
Feb 27, 2001, 07:23 AM
I was playing online last night, w/ a friend of mine. We were joined by another player, i can't remember his name. Anyways, a player named Tristan.. i believe he was RAmar joined. We were in a room, full of monsters. And he asked us a question. I can't remember exactly what. Well all 3 of us began to answer, when of course one of us died. The other player who joined us died. And when he died he dropped his CHAINSAW, (from what i hear pretty rare item). Well of course, Tristan runs up to his dead body takes the Chainsaw and leaves... Well after that the other player was understandably distraught. My friend and I tried to give him some items. But he was upset and just left the game. Now it's thieves like Tristan that ruin this game. I hate to see people upset in a game that's supposed to be fun. If you see him, avoid him.

Zerimar
Feb 27, 2001, 08:05 PM
I am this friend and this would have been avoided if my stupid mag wouldn't have decided to get it's pb bar full. I was just about to cast Reverser when I realized that my pb bar was full ..... The person who was robbed was RATSALAD and the thief was TRISTAN(not sure if it's the same TRISTAN on PSO World).

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zerimar on 2001-02-27 17:10 ]</font>