PDA

View Full Version : Crap, I need some help

Cloudkiller
Jul 29, 2007, 09:36 PM
I recently had to format my computer and reinstall everything. When I started up PSU, after all the updates, when it got to the log in screen, I couldn't remember my ID name. Is there any way to find out what it is? Thanks in advance for the help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloudkiller on 2007-07-29 19:37 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 29, 2007, 09:45 PM
Your password is the same as your playsega.com login password.

If you go to http://www.playsega.com and click on the forgot password button, then type in the email address that was assigned to your account, they will send the information though.

Cloudkiller
Jul 29, 2007, 09:50 PM
On 2007-07-29 19:45, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Your password is the same as your playsega.com login password.

If you go to http://www.playsega.com and click on the forgot password button, then type in the email address that was assigned to your account, they will send the information though.

I just tried that and all it gave me was my password. I remember my pass, i just have no idea what my ID is.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 29, 2007, 09:52 PM
You should file a small report of your situation to Sega then. State that you know the password and have the correct email address and everything yet you don't remember the ID your account was set with.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 29, 2007, 09:53 PM
Woops, lag spike
-ignore this post- >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-07-29 20:02 ]</font>

Cloudkiller
Jul 29, 2007, 10:10 PM
"Thank you for your interest in Phantasy Star Universe. Sega of America strives to bring you the best possible experience while playing online. Your comments and suggestions are important and help us ensure quality gameplay within our titles. If you would like to discuss your idea with other users, head over to our Forums and talk with other Phantasy Star Universe players. Please note that Sega cannot accept or pass along any unsolicited game or product ideas."

Talk about lame customer service...

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 29, 2007, 10:13 PM
uhm, type in your email address and the password, it'll bring you to your account status screen. On there it will say,
"Welcome [username] (If you are not [username], please logout immediately)"

That's your username

THE JACKEL

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 29, 2007, 10:14 PM
Oh ya, duh. ^ Whatever Jackel stated. >P

Since you know your email address and password.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-07-29 20:16 ]</font>

HaydenX
Jul 29, 2007, 10:18 PM
On 2007-07-29 20:10, Cloudkiller wrote:
"Thank you for your interest in Phantasy Star Universe. Sega of America strives to bring you the best possible experience while playing online. Your comments and suggestions are important and help us ensure quality gameplay within our titles. If you would like to discuss your idea with other users, head over to our Forums and talk with other Phantasy Star Universe players. Please note that Sega cannot accept or pass along any unsolicited game or product ideas."

WHAT?! :S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HaydenX on 2007-07-29 20:19 ]</font>

Cloudkiller
Jul 29, 2007, 10:24 PM
On 2007-07-29 20:13, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
uhm, type in your email address and the password, it'll bring you to your account status screen. On there it will say,
"Welcome [username] (If you are not [username], please logout immediately)"

That's your username

THE JACKEL

Ahh awesome thanks, that did it.