PDA

View Full Version : blueful...

Meyfei
Jul 30, 2007, 06:49 AM
my first character was a blueful i ran into a nar lily and got a vjaya and same thing from a hildeblue... talk about sucky huh...

AlexCraig
Jul 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
What?

Jaspaller
Jul 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
Vjaya sucks but it's better than the gae bolg lol.

Ithildin
Jul 30, 2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Bluefull aint the greatest of ids I suppose... When my Bluefull RAmarl died through corruption I didn't bother remaking her. I made a Viridia RAmarl instead... Purely to find a Standstill shield, no other reason for her really... Anyone else made a charcater id just to find ONE item???

Banish
Jul 30, 2007, 04:14 PM
BLUEFULL's not the worst ID around...I think PINKAL/ORAN is IMO.

Of course the rares ya find in Hard/V. HArd aren't really worth it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-30 14:28 ]</font>

Escoffier
Jul 30, 2007, 04:22 PM
well if you want the Asuka and PArtisan of lightning then pinkals good but other than that i dont know waht else it can really find

echo2
Jul 31, 2007, 02:47 PM
jaspaller...how does vjaya suck...? i hit over 2000s on ultimate with the special with shifta and deband on, and thats with no percents on it...

The_Bear753
Jul 31, 2007, 04:11 PM
Bluefull is the worst ID. Period

Varis
Aug 1, 2007, 01:15 PM
Blueful has some really nice drops.

Heaven Punisher
Siren Glass Hammer
Limiter
V101
Electro Frame
Psycho Wand
Holy Ray
Demolition Comet
Kasami Bracer
Lavis Cannon

Sure, perhaps most or all of that can be obtained from other ID's, but not from only 1 other ID. It's a good collection of drops in 1 place.

As for the person who asked if anybody chose an ID just for 1 item, I did that with Yellowboze. Back before the ep4 drops were updated, I'd created a Yellowboze specifically to hunt down a Gratia.

toly369
Aug 1, 2007, 09:25 PM
LOL I created my Skyly to hunt down 1 item specifically. The SJS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. And Oran is not a bad ID, it's probably the easiest ID to get a Guard Wave or Aura Field on.

Banish
Aug 2, 2007, 12:06 PM
On 2007-08-01 11:15, Varis wrote:
Blueful has some really nice drops.

Heaven Punisher
Siren Glass Hammer
Limiter
V101
Electro Frame
Psycho Wand
Holy Ray
Demolition Comet
Kasami Bracer
Lavis Cannon

Sure, perhaps most or all of that can be obtained from other ID's, but not from only 1 other ID. It's a good collection of drops in 1 place.

As for the person who asked if anybody chose an ID just for 1 item, I did that with Yellowboze. Back before the ep4 drops were updated, I'd created a Yellowboze specifically to hunt down a Gratia.

Very excellent point made there, Varis, I agree with you also. Here is my input about BLUEFULL.

Considering the BLUEFULL drops (I play as a BLUEFULL HUcast) I would say that the majority of rares are exciting and even fun to search for. It all depends how you look at it.

BLUEFULL is the only Section ID that can obtain IMPERIAL PICK (1/700 from Gulgus-gue in Forest or 1/901 from Dolmdarl in Seabeds), this Partisan has moderate strength and can take away half of an enemy’s health with the special.

The lowest drop rate ever for the most coveted handgun, HEAVEN PUNISHER, has been set for BLUEFULL only, 1/205 from a Hildetorr in Forest, sadly, the rarest creature in Phantasy Star, and still as difficult as the other drop rates…

The HOLY RAY drop (1/46 from Sil Dragon), is much better than going through the dreadful Caves to fight Dal Ral Lie to obtain it with the other IDs. In fact, BLUEFULL is the only Section ID that has that particular HOLY RAY drop.

Also, speaking of Caves, BLUEFULL finds 4 major neat/useful drops for rares, DEMOLITION COMET (1/2 from Mil Lily), RED PARTISAN (1/573 from Crimson Assassin), KASAMI BRACER (1/1862 from Nano Dragon), and CADUCEUS (1/2 from Pouilly Slime).

In Ruins, there is a easy RED SCORPIO drop (1/900 from Merlan), MORNING GLORY drop (1/700 from Delsaber), RED SLICER (1/700 from a Dark Gunner and Dark Gunner only), and Sorceror's Right Arm (1/900 from Gran Sorceror).

In VR Temple, a hard-yet can be found drop rate from Crimson Assassin is ANCIENT SABER, 1/788. For those WINDMILL fans, try hunting for a Hildetorr in Alpha, and you’ll be lucky to find it from it with a 1/2 chance.

In the East/West Towers, numerous good rares can be found. For instance:

THE SIGH OF A GOD (1/394 from Mericarol)
BERDYSH (1/394 from Mericus)
PARTISAN of LIGHTNING (1/394 from Merikle) ya can grind this halberd to 60!
HITOGATA (1/788 from Del Lily)
DEMONIC FORK (1/901 from Ill Gill) Allows Megid to pierce when casting.

And, in Seabeds Upper, the great drop for SOUL BANISH, is from a Deldepth, 1/788. Looks like it is more likely to drop on multiplayer than single player. As for return of ridiculous “GAE BOLG frenzy” drops everywhere, the ID master of Partisans, the strongest partisan drop is located in deep under the sea, in Seabeds.

And also, PSYCHO WAND can be found with a challenge drop rate w/BLUEFULL, 1/12,604 from a Delbiter (which also can be found moderate in The West Tower). I believe BLUEFULL’s PSYCHO WAND drop is the second best one next to PURPLENUM’s 1/205 from the Mil Lily. About as rare as finding SEALED J-SWORD, BLUEFULL’s PSYCHO WAND drop is definitely something worth to hunt for.

The areas that were not listed are quite dull for BLUEFULL’s Drops (MINE, Spaceship Alpha/Beta, and Central Control Area). And all these drop rates are in Ultimate EPI 1 & 2. Do not expect to find high-quality rares in modes such as Hard mode and Very Hard. Always remember, that the qualities of rares that you find with your particular Section ID, will become more superior, when you reach Ultimate mode.

On 2007-07-31 14:11, The_Bear753 wrote:
Bluefull is the worst ID. Period

And please don’t say “Bluefull sucks”. Sure, Gae Bolg is the most annoying weapon you’ll ever have/equip/find/etc. In essence, no Section IDs are uninteresting, they all have nice and unique drops of
their own kind. What really matters is how you look at it, how much fun you are having or not, and having to acquire those rares are one of the top priorities to do in Phantasy Star. Every single Section ID has it’s dull side, and some have more than the others. But in the end, you’ll have a blast with any Section ID ya chose, with the appropriate class of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-08-02 10:06 ]</font>

Cranberry
Aug 2, 2007, 12:33 PM
Fujita is one of the few people that shares my belief that Bluefull is not nearly as bad as people claim it is.

Varis
Aug 4, 2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah, there are truly no bad ID's (especially if you include ep4 from BB - note the V101, Limiter, and Siren Glass Hammer drops for Blueful - three very amazing items).

There are some ID's that are bad for specific classes, but every ID has a home on at least a few classes.

Meyfei
Aug 4, 2007, 06:14 PM
XD who would have guessed, bluefull has pretty good drops.
i have a HUcast lv 54 pinkal whats in it for him?

DonRoyale
Aug 4, 2007, 09:49 PM
On 2007-08-04 16:14, R-97-3 wrote:

The '75 Agito, which you can turn into PSO's strongest weapon, the Orotiagito. Pal Rappy, 1/22.

It's better than the 1/205 drops for some uber rares, but it's possibly the easiest uber to obtain, and it's statistically the strongest. (Though not by far the best.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-08-04 19:51 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Aug 4, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-08-04 16:14, R-97-3 wrote:

Pinkals find an abundance of Partisans and Wands. So, many that are in those categories.

Sinclair
Aug 7, 2007, 06:21 PM
Hello^^