PDA

View Full Version : Jao's at sea bed???

kRYSTLE
Jul 30, 2007, 09:06 PM
Can anyone help a girl out. I think i have the right spawn but they never pop up for me. If you know the spawn's can u please let me know. Thanks, Kage

-Tidus_415-
Jul 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
Lab Recovery spawns have been changed. So you cant rely on that site at the moment.

RedX
Jul 30, 2007, 09:13 PM
oh didn't know that XD

Kion
Jul 30, 2007, 10:28 PM
All of the soloable jaggo missions have been rebalanced, so we don't have correct spawn information anymore. gigabullet save hunters have all been officially fucked over by sonic team.

Golto
Jul 30, 2007, 11:08 PM
All we can do now is hope when we get the 3rd bonus missions of the whatever CUP event there won't be Jaggo Actes.

jayster
Jul 30, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-07-30 20:28, Kion wrote:
All of the soloable jaggo missions have been rebalanced, so we don't have correct spawn information anymore. gigabullet save hunters have all been officially fucked over by sonic team.

I believe one of the maps on dessert terror has been identified for jaggo hunting since re-balancing. That's where I'v been the last couple days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kion
Jul 30, 2007, 11:47 PM
desert terror? looks like i found my new home...

jayster
Jul 30, 2007, 11:56 PM
On 2007-07-30 21:47, Kion wrote:

yup it's B spawn. And you get vanda and drua Gohra the whole first block. So you can hunt a shigga desta, gur bazga and bullet save. Then you fight i think 5 naval on second block and you find out if you have the spawn right or not. Very simple and a chance at 2 good fortegunner weps and the bullet save =D I spent about 4 hours there today soloing but didn't find anything besides mot ebons, vulcalines and metapolynomers.

BTW, if you have trouble killing the drua gohras as a fortegunner. I find 2 virus traps and a couple grenade launcher shots does the trick. Then the vanda's are a joke because they always throw theirdiga over you lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-07-30 21:59 ]</font>

pikachief
Jul 31, 2007, 12:02 AM
On 2007-07-30 21:56, jayster wrote:

yup it's B spawn. And you get vanda and drua Gohra the whole first block. So you can hunt a shigga desta, gur bazga and bullet save. Then you fight i think 5 naval on second block and you find out if you have the spawn right or not. Very simple and a chance at 2 good fortegunner weps and the bullet save =D I spent about 4 hours there today soloing but didn't find anything besides mot ebons, vulcalines and metapolynomers.

BTW, if you have trouble killing the drua gohras as a fortegunner. I find 2 virus traps and a couple grenade launcher shots does the trick. Then the vanda's are a joke because they always throw theirdiga over you lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-07-30 21:59 ]</font>

oh thanks jayster! i have found something to save me from the bored of PSU! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

the 3 things i want in this game all in one place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

jayster
Jul 31, 2007, 12:30 AM
Yup np. Iv been leveling my bullets up their and learning more about my class. So far while hunting, iv raised my frozen shot to 11, grav shot to 11, dark shot to 11, plasma shot to 6, twin freeze to 21, ice shotgun to 11, and lightning shotgun to 6. I like that level a lot! And I want my shigga desta soooooooo bad =(

XxTylerxX
Jul 31, 2007, 12:43 PM
for me, i can only remember that when u get the map with the pit and go left you have to get the jarba map. And Block 2 has to be the pit. you get them after the jarbas.

Akaimizu
Jul 31, 2007, 12:47 PM

You're right about that. I've been looking for that, off and on, for a good while up until my little hiatus this past week. But in the midst of that, it really put a big damper on my hunt for anything tough to find that would help me greatly. Thus I'm just relegated to being happy I can still level and just trudge on.

At least now, I have even less expectations that I would have anything good save a few A rank weapons, in my inventory. It also has put a damper on me being able to trade other PP Saves (like Tech and Skill) for the Bullet one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-31 10:48 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jul 31, 2007, 01:17 PM

Perhaps you should help in documenting the new spawns instead of complaining that the old ones are no longer current.

Kion
Jul 31, 2007, 01:27 PM
Mabe, I'm still quite annoyed because I was planning on spending my week of luck spamming Mine Defense. Once the charts on psupedia get filled in alittle more with coincidental jaggo findings, I'll spam the missions to try and fill in the holes.

panzer_unit
Jul 31, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-07-30 21:56, jayster wrote:

yup it's B spawn. And you get vanda and drua Gohra the whole first block. So you can hunt a shigga desta, gur bazga and bullet save.

Hold on... Dura Gohra in block 1 of Desert Terror, since the rebalancing? I've NEVER seen that pattern, my understanding was that they only spawned in B3 and at that it's only about half the time.

I know there's an OK chance of getting a map with 5? more? Bil De Vear for block 1.

This B pattern must be really rare to start with.

Golto
Jul 31, 2007, 04:08 PM
The B and C pattern can have Dura Gohras in them in b1. The C pattern has a chance to have Dura Gohras in all 3 blocks as I have gotten this twice. It is the rarer of the 3 B b1 spawns though to have Dura Gohras. If the b2 of B-X does start off with 5 navals I can say its not Vanda x2, Bul Buna x2 in the pit after the first barrier.

jayster
Jul 31, 2007, 06:19 PM
Not panzer, it's actually really easy to get the map with drua gohras in the first block. I'v only been doing that map, and with about 20 run throughs, the longest it's taken me to find the right spawn was like 5 mins.