PDA

View Full Version : A couple challenge mode questions

Al-Rappy
Dec 23, 2002, 01:42 PM
1. Is it possible to get S-Rank weapons online yet?

2. After christmas will someone go through challenge mode with me and help me get some good times? (I've never touched challenge mode before but I know what its all about and I really want an S-Rank Twin!)

Thanks in advance!

pixelate
Dec 23, 2002, 01:52 PM
1) Nope. Only C1-6 are currently up.

2) Sure. Every Friday night we meet on Antares 6 at 9 PM PST (250 beats Internet Time) to do C-Mode. Stop on by. I'll be more than glad to help you and anyone else out.

Mute
Dec 23, 2002, 01:55 PM
I'll help ya out too. I'm always down for some CMode. Just message me when you can get on.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 23, 2002, 02:18 PM
I suspect that the best prizes will only be obtainable by beating the Episode II challenges...

I'm not sure if I'd like to see Seabed be part of it; on the one hand there's the challenge, on the other hand... well, you know.

Al-Rappy
Dec 23, 2002, 02:26 PM
Ok hopefully I can be there this Friday. Also, does anyone know when the rest of the challenges will be up and how many are there?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 23, 2002, 04:49 PM
Episode I challenges end at C9...

As you may have noticed, in the status screen there are 2 pages for challnge mode stats...

CajunSamurai
Dec 23, 2002, 11:22 PM
I suspect that the best prizes will only be obtainable by beating the Episode II challenges...
Wow, are Episode II challenges for real? Obviously they don't exist yet, but I personally think that'd be extremely cool. Sonic Team would have to do a little tweaking of the Gal Da Val Island levels in order to cram in all the puzzles and things that Episode I C modes are notorious for, but hey, it'd give me even more stuff to waste my time on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Hmm...

Deus-Irae
Dec 24, 2002, 03:57 AM
yeah Rappy, drop on by Friday nights. we'll be there!

Cajun and I have beaten C1-6, but since the others arent up yet, we got plenty of time to go back and do em again!:D

EP2 Challenges?!?!?! life would be almost complete! though im not holding my breath:)