PDA

View Full Version : Online: Nice to meet you. My PSU tips.

RufuSwho
Jul 31, 2007, 10:16 AM
Hello to all the gamers posting here.

PSU has been a great trip so far. I want to take some time to share what I've learned makes for goodtimes on PSU.

1.) Give away the rare synth items you don't need to you friends.
This is a good way to cement friendships in the mid-levels. You will be suprised how often those friends will repay you in the future.
Example: give away your chicotites to your friend with the 100% ranged PM. 3 months later he says, "here let me make you that A-rank bow you want."

2.) Be helpful to the players who play the worst. All ages and skill levels can play this game. If you are helpful to people you see doing noob things, you will find that the noobs grow up over time and later can become powerful allies.

3.)Easy come, easy go. Nothing is important enough the get mad over. Enjoy the game for what it is, and remember, RL people don't care how powerful you are in PSU. You will need some friends online(or alot of them) if you want someone to tell you that your new armor is cool.

This game rewards cooperation at every turn. Thanks PSU for the fun times. I have 2-yr old triplets (yes TRIPLETS!) and a seven-old (been to sixflags 7 times this year so far). While my family is by far the most rewarding investment i've got, it's PSU that has been keeping me sane.

OMG, i can join a full party in less than 3 minutes.
Satisfying adventures in under an hour!
(Beat that FFXI!)

Seya all online.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 31, 2007, 04:00 PM
Welcome, sounds like a plan.

amtalx
Aug 1, 2007, 10:00 AM
Take all of that. Cram it into an incredibly infectious disease. Give to all PSU players.

AlexCraig
Aug 1, 2007, 06:51 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Phantasy%20Star%20Online/WelcometoPSOW.jpg

Katrina
Aug 12, 2007, 10:37 AM
Triplets wow lol, great advice and welcome to PSU!