PDA

View Full Version : Dark Shots

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 31, 2007, 03:24 PM
You know what pisses me off? Gunners who use DARK for EVERY weapon they have, because they claim that the Virus effect does more damage than direct damage from the proper attributes. The only time when they're correct is when they're shooting very large Lv100 monsters, but still, if you're shooting a Polavohra, shoot it to give it the virus effect, THEN SHOOT WITH GRAV SHOT! God damn! Or use a Virus Trap! That's what they're there for! I swear, a virus trap does more damage than crappy Dark Shot, also it takes 4x less time to activate.

DikkyRay
Jul 31, 2007, 05:32 PM
You know this classifies as a "what burns me" rant >.>
I happen to like the color of dark weapons. So i prefer them.
You know, you really got to play PSU without hating so many things

Uncle_bob
Jul 31, 2007, 09:07 PM
Rifle bullets take forever to level, generally. I assume that's what you were talking about. It's easier to level up a bullet type that is good for general use. Virus is good as a general damage dealer and for its DoT. Fire is better for DoT in my opinion, but most critters in the game are fire based. Not to mention that you can't have an enemy Frozen AND on fire, but they can be frozen and infected at once.

I am working on leveling up Yak Diga, however. Go Vahras piss me off that much.

Sekani
Aug 1, 2007, 12:36 AM
What doesn't piss you off?

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 1, 2007, 10:39 PM
Well here's the list of things that don't piss me off.

1. Myself
2. Cats
3. Food
4. Cold rooms
5. Money

SolomonGrundy
Aug 2, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-08-01 20:39, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
Well here's the list of things that don't piss me off.

1. Myself
2. Cats
3. Food
4. Cold rooms
5. Money

money (or lack therof) pisses me off sometimes.

Also, virus crossbow is one of the most (if not THE most), damaging weapon in a GT/fGs aresenal. Players love virus because it is GOOD.

Mayu
Aug 2, 2007, 01:20 AM
-.- It is one of the most useful elements out there

Just as burn is -.-

or a simple combo can include

- Infection or burn

then go to another weapon with opposite element of the target and rip it apart

So your doing extra damage + 5%??? w/e - Per second

Thats a lot of damage

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-08-01 23:22 ]</font>