PDA

View Full Version : Guys: Boxers or Briefs

DLShAdOw
Jul 31, 2007, 04:05 PM
I used to only wear briefs, but I tried boxers and I like them too, but not in all situations. For example, if you are going to be doing a lot of running, boxers aren't the best choice. So I have decided that I will wear both, depending on the occasion. So what do you prefer? Boxers or briefs?

Sord
Jul 31, 2007, 04:10 PM
I'm wary as to how long this will remain in offtopic, such a question >_>

anyways, briefs. I tried boxers as a kid and didn't like them. As such, I still don't like them except to maybe sleep in.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 31, 2007, 04:10 PM
This is a very wierd question. Anyway, I find boxers more comfortable, so that's what I wear. You are right though, when you run with boxers on it can be a hassle for multiple reasons.

DLShAdOw
Jul 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
I understand what you guys mean, but this is a serious question and I don't want it to get spammed to hell in FKL.(Rhyme! ^_^) Unless you guys derail it there is no sane reason for this to be FKL'd.

Sinue_v2
Jul 31, 2007, 04:12 PM
Boxers exclusively.

ABDUR101
Jul 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
Used to wear briefs, but now I enjoy boxers, and when possible I'll go commando.

Blitzkommando
Jul 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
Boxers are a pain in the ass when I wear pants, which is about 99% of all situations. They constantly feel like they're riding up my ass and I prefer not to have that feeling. The only time I wear boxers is when I sleep. Plus, briefs allow for better flexability which is a definite plus when doing any sort of exercise, but especially leg stretches.

McLaughlin
Jul 31, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-07-31 14:12, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Boxers exclusively.

Guitarsmasher
Jul 31, 2007, 04:23 PM
boxers ftw

Mixfortune
Jul 31, 2007, 04:25 PM
Boxer briefs for me.
They do sometimes get a little uncomfortable when I'm wearing jeans to work, but it's not very common. Since I normally go with black dress pants as my casual wear, and boxer briefs just seem to work well with them, at least to me.

Parn
Jul 31, 2007, 04:27 PM
Wearing briefs makes me feel like I'm wearing panties, and boxers cause my third leg to flop around when I run, so I enjoy the best of both worlds with boxer briefs.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 31, 2007, 04:38 PM
Ugh, we didn't need to know that! ROFL

DizzyDi
Jul 31, 2007, 05:16 PM
Boxers.
Briefs are way too tight and restricting to me, I always wind up having to adjust myself when I wear briefs.
But I also hate flopping around during exercise, but I deal.

DikkyRay
Jul 31, 2007, 05:18 PM
Boxers. Its just to damn uncomfortable for the boys when i wear briefs

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2007, 05:21 PM
boxers.

KodiaX987
Jul 31, 2007, 05:26 PM
Boxers here.

I'll also plug in the fact that my half-brother chose briefs because, and I quote: "My boys need to feel at home."

DurakkenX
Jul 31, 2007, 05:37 PM
I wear briefs or commando ^.^

Both present problems though...
briefs causes more sweat and such to collect as not as much air gets in which is bad, but taken care of by a bath or shower...
Boxers are shown to not cause, but men who wear them are more likely to suffer from testicular detachment...
commando amazing doesn't have the same prob as boxers as far as i know...which is weird
boxer briefs....never worn but i heard that either they are the best or worse...i forget which.

Esufer
Jul 31, 2007, 06:27 PM
HOT PAAANTS!
I totally don't have a pair of red drop dead hotpants. :/

But um.

Boxers.

BUT THEN I HAVE BRIEFS WITH T-REX'S ACROSS THE BACK!? (also drop dead)

I CAN'T DECIDE.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 31, 2007, 06:44 PM
no whitey-tighties?

I need the airflow, boxers yo.

Saligun
Jul 31, 2007, 07:30 PM
You forgot the 4th guy option THONG underwear,i saw them a a local K Mart but i have never seen them anywhere else but there,no wonder K Mart's are in trouble if the have to offer THONG underwear to guys.weird.

DikkyRay
Jul 31, 2007, 07:31 PM
On 2007-07-31 17:30, Saligun wrote:
You forgot the 4th guy option THONG underwear,i saw them a a local K Mart but i have never seen them anywhere else but there,no wonder K Mart's are in trouble if the have to offer THONG underwear to guys.weird.

You just found out that guys wear thongs too?
Wow...you must live a sheltered life.....

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2007, 07:34 PM
and one store makes tongs for little girls. America is full of pedophiles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wyndham on 2007-07-31 17:35 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Jul 31, 2007, 07:55 PM
Well Thongs for little girls are a LITTLE acceptable.
The whole thing about things is not about sex-appeal but hiding the panty line.
AMIRITE LADIES?

I can't imagine why a man would want to wear a thong unless he was a stripper. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2007, 07:55 PM
On 2007-07-31 17:34, Wyndham wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wyndham on 2007-07-31 17:35 ]</font>

Aeropostale? Or was it Abercrombie?

That store teaches 12 year olds to be sluts. =/

Uhh, & back on the subject... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leviatha on 2007-12-29 17:08 ]</font>

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2007, 08:09 PM
On 2007-07-31 17:55, Leviatha wrote:

On 2007-07-31 17:34, Wyndham wrote:

Aeropostale? Or was it Abercrombie?

That store teaches 12 year olds to be sluts. =/

Uhh, & on the subject... boy shorts! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

yeah, it was Abercrombie. and last I heard, there was suggestive text on the front of some.

Sinue_v2
Jul 31, 2007, 08:15 PM

Thong Underwears.
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/borat_thong_vf.jpg

Happy Time!

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2007, 08:19 PM
that scares me.

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2007, 11:24 PM
On 2007-07-31 18:15, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Thong Underwears.
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/borat_thong_vf.jpg

Happy Time!

Lime green is just not his color.

Guys can wear thongs but I don't know how does one balance you know, his junk?

ABDUR101
Jul 31, 2007, 11:56 PM
The junk isn't balanced, it's fit snuggly in the thong. But lets be honest, they all come off just as easy. And unwrapping the package is always fun, regardless.

BenniWells
Aug 3, 2007, 05:10 PM
Go commando, because God never intended us to wear clothes, so the less the better XD

BlueDagger
Aug 3, 2007, 09:09 PM
I like boxers. But I like boxer-briefs too, as long as they're not too tight. I used to wear tighty-whities, but when I started wearing boxers it was like "Where have you been all my life!?" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eihwaz
Aug 3, 2007, 10:02 PM
On 2007-08-03 15:10, BenniWells wrote:
Go commando, because God never intended us to wear clothes, so the less the better XD

If God did not intend for us to wear clothes, why would he have fashioned garments out of fig leaves for Adam and Eve, back in the Garden of Eden, then?

Note: I am being slightly tongue-in-cheek.

Also, I prefer briefs.

DonRoyale
Aug 3, 2007, 10:43 PM
Both, boxer briefs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifb

Syl
Aug 4, 2007, 05:43 AM
Boxers for life.

I remember this one time I had to wear briefs due to the fact that I was doing laundry. Dear god, I hated how they felt... <_<

Zeota
Aug 4, 2007, 07:16 AM
Former tighty-whitey wearer as of 1999. I couldn't imagine going back.

Solstis
Aug 4, 2007, 11:57 AM
Boxers took a little getting used to, but the freedom is worth it. Boxer briefs are okay, but I find that boxers are sexier, anyway.

DragoonSlayer
Aug 4, 2007, 12:10 PM

my gay neighbor told me he wears them, kinda gross to know somebody that CURRENTLY wears them. wore briefs up until 6 yrs, then went into boxers up until 14, and currently happily married to EXTRA LONG BOXER-BRIEFS by BODY ARMOR. my thighs don't chaffe (fat men or men with thick legs), they keep me supported (so i don't flop nor dangle), and unlike boxers, briefs, and short/regular boxer-briefs, they don't come out like a double edged thong (if i want a thong, i'll just buy one). boxer-briefs from the hip to the knees is the way of true comfort. and they're perfect for excersing, regardless of the routine.

DragoonSlayer
Aug 4, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-07-31 17:55, DizzyDi wrote:
AMIRITE LADIES?

I can't imagine why a man would want to wear a thong unless he was a stripper. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

i wore a thong once as a gag when i was 12 (holloween, went as a trannie, long hair and all). surprisingly, it kinda feels like going commando, but my play pals don't wander off anywhere. i didn't noticed at all (except wen the cold chair was up against....)

Solstis
Aug 4, 2007, 03:20 PM
I had always imagined that the hip to knee thing got all sweaty and nasty. Sounds uncomfortable.

astuarlen
Aug 4, 2007, 03:48 PM
I now know more about the men of PSOW than I'd ever dreamed or dreaded to learn.

Leonah
Aug 4, 2007, 04:04 PM
On 2007-08-04 13:48, astuarlen wrote:
I now know more about the men of PSOW than I'd ever dreamed or dreaded to learn.

Agreed ._.

Next they'll be asking the ladies what they wear!

briefs look hilarious on guys[raised with 5 older brothers, + their drunk friends]in my opinion. Just too little boyish. But i'm not the one wearing them so go ahead XD

And abercrombie targets teenage girls usually[14-24], so their 'little girl thongs' aren't quite little girl. Though I know for a fact younger girls shop there - but most won't wear them. But I wouldn't know; I don't shop there. -Aeropostale for me!!-

BlueDagger
Aug 4, 2007, 06:12 PM
On 2007-08-04 10:24, DragoonSlayer wrote:

On 2007-07-31 17:55, DizzyDi wrote:
AMIRITE LADIES?

i wore a thong once as a gag when i was 12 (holloween, went as a trannie, long hair and all). surprisingly, it kinda feels like going commando, but my play pals don't wander off anywhere. i didn't noticed at all (except wen the cold chair was up against....)

Twelve?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

jayster
Aug 4, 2007, 09:49 PM
i run track and I only wear boxers, never had a problem..... briefs are just too uncomortable and not to mention. It turns the ladys off.

Otis_Kat
Aug 5, 2007, 05:31 PM
I used to wear...hand me down(o god) briefs until I was 13. I switched to a pair of boxers once and never looked back. In fact, around the house I wear a t-shirt and boxers like I'm some kind of drunk hick. Briefs keep the boys all scrunched up at times, boxers on the other hand allow for more loose hangage, making your stuff look bigger when you take the underwear off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-08-05 15:33 ]</font>

HeadCrabz
Aug 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
Boxers. Me and the boys need room to breathe, know what I'm saying?

Genoa
Aug 7, 2007, 01:09 AM
So it's the first day of Physical Fitness Training in our highschools ROTC program, and we had to do 200 jumping jacks, and EVERY guy in our group learned that putting on boxers that morning.... was the WORST decision... we ever made >_>

Normally, I wear boxers. But when desperate times calls for desperate measures... I tag in the briefs.