PDA

View Full Version : Santa Rappy Info Gathering: PLEASE READ!

Polenicus
Dec 23, 2002, 02:57 PM
Okay, after completely striking out in my quest to find Santa Rappy, I've decided to compile some info on him, to perhaps understand the beast better, and see whether he hates Whitill, or just me specifically.

Post here whether you've found Santa rappy or not (Only if you've made a serious effort!), you Section ID, and number of hours it took to find him. Post all the sightings you've had.

Hopefully I can compile some data about him, even if it's just he's totally random, and some of us just have rotten luck.

GCN-Maiku
Dec 23, 2002, 03:14 PM
Redria HUmar
Very Hard VR Temple
found after about 10 minutes

I opened it offline until I got Heart of Devil, I want another Heart of Devil so I can make a Devil Tail Mag.

Sebadoah
Dec 23, 2002, 04:05 PM
I believe St. Rappy does indeed hate us Whitill folk.. about 5 hours worth of attempts and nothing yet.. argh!!

MajinSSJVegetto
Dec 23, 2002, 04:28 PM
I did this a lot.
If I see a santa rappy ever now, he isn't just dien, he is going to be kill, crushed up, and served for breakfast.

Purplenum, every diffuculty, nothing.

Muku6
Dec 23, 2002, 04:39 PM
Well, I'm glad to know he just doesn't hate me. :| Maybe I did something bad this year and don't remember it. ;(

Anyways, I'm REDRIA and have yet to find him. Last night alone I did 20 runs before getting frustrated and giving up for the night.

J_A_K_E
Dec 23, 2002, 04:52 PM
I have found about 4 santa rappies and 2 droped mesta and 1 dropped kit of Mark 3 and the other dropped Kit of genisis well thats what was in the "christmas presents " any way Id purpleneum

DirewolfX
Dec 23, 2002, 05:49 PM
Pinkal
Many hours on V. hard and Ultimate difficulty. Finally showed up in Ultimate. Will be looking for more, though.

BlinkCD
Dec 23, 2002, 06:48 PM
im Yellowboze and i found him on Normal after about 3 hours. i felt soo lucky, havent found another since. im afraid to open it cause all i really want are the angel wings http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. i guess ill just let it sit in the bank

TeamPhalanx
Dec 23, 2002, 07:09 PM
It's a rare enemy...

It all comes down to random luck.

Smash
Dec 23, 2002, 07:11 PM
I'm a Redria i found one in ult mode within the first 20 mins of me being in that game.

GCN-Maiku
Dec 24, 2002, 12:05 PM
I found another one (2 now) and it dropped a Star Atomizer. Did about 30 runs and can't find anymore.

TedEdFred
Dec 24, 2002, 12:54 PM
Pinkal:
3 on normal, all within a couple hours, haven't gotten any since then, despite much searching. One drop trap vision, others dropped present.
Redria:
1 on normal, dropped... nothing.
Oran:
none yet, but not much searching at all.

My pinkal has searched on normal, hard and v.hard
My redria and oran on normal only.

lockeboy
Dec 24, 2002, 03:41 PM
On 2002-12-23 12:14, GCN-Maiku wrote:
Redria HUmar
Very Hard VR Temple
found after about 10 minutes

I opened it offline until I got Heart of Devil, I want another Heart of Devil so I can make a Devil Tail Mag.

Open it, and if it's not what you want, reset .. right? Isn't that the trick? Because .. once I get one .. I don't want to mess up and lose all of my items.

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 24, 2002, 05:10 PM
i Found 3 in very hard with my pinkal and 1 on my redria in vhard.

the 4th one took me about 6 hours to get off and on for the lst 2 hours. i ended up finding him at night. found the other 3 in the morning about 8 pacific. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but 6 hours without seeing one was pretty infuriating. oh well i got lucky and they all dropped my goodies ^___^ im a proud owner of a hamburger, angel and devil tail !/..not to gloat or anything

>:D

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 24, 2002, 05:11 PM
all you do is open the present offline, and if its not it, just reset (some of you paranoid people might wanna put your weapons in your bank, but that's just you people)....I've done this trick like 12308123409128401238410294812081209812340912834 times, just to get a panzer spirit which I cannot use until I'm level 200 mag.

Mute
Dec 24, 2002, 07:15 PM
On 2002-12-23 16:09, TeamPhalanx wrote:
It's a rare enemy...

It all comes down to random luck.

Exactly! ;P

Some have found em within minutes of their first game, others have not seen one in 7 hours of searching. It's pure dumb luck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif