Weeaboolits
Jul 31, 2007, 07:43 PM
I went ten hours with no electricity. T_T

Mayu
Jul 31, 2007, 07:54 PM
So did you like sleep? o.0

Wyndham
Jul 31, 2007, 08:01 PM
one time in NC, in the Winter, we went a whole day without electricity. we cooked on our grill outside, and everyone slept in the rec room next to the fireplace. and I didn't sleep so I could watch the fire in case of an accident.
the power came on at 4 am.

Weeaboolits
Jul 31, 2007, 08:29 PM
I spent most of the time playing Tetris and Tetris Attac, all the while cursing the fact that I do not yet own Puyo Pop on a handheld. ._.

Also, no power = no AC. ;_;

Sord
Jul 31, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-07-31 18:29, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

Also, no power = no AC. ;_;

that right there is what I hate more than anything else about power outages. Second would be during day long ones food can become spoiled. As per not having electronics, I can deal. I have my own mini library of books, and probably some more packed in the basement I could read. I don't mind reading by candle light either, actually I find it nice, regluar light is so damn harsh (least to me.)

W0LB0T
Jul 31, 2007, 10:01 PM
Power outs cause severe bordem in W0LB0T`s. they allways happen during critical times when playing games and all i can think about is wanting to play that game some more.

I do recall one power out my while my dad was checking the fuse box he released a fart so smelly that its stench could be smelled throughout the whole house.

Lyrix
Jul 31, 2007, 11:53 PM
i remember one time when an old lady ran into the power lines -.- im just glad that my grandma has a pool and lives up the street

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 2, 2007, 07:11 AM
I've had a week-long power outage one time 2 years ago due to a hurricane that hit Miami. Man, that really sucked, I was uber bored, but whatever the case, I simply tried my best to make the most of the day and go outside and avoid staying in my house.