PDA

View Full Version : Online: Olga Flow - What level i need to kill in Normal?

MushiKuro
Jul 31, 2007, 09:23 PM
I was a player of PSO-PC, so, i don't know what level i need to kill Olga Flow, somebody know?.

I'am HUmar http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

See ya!

X.X

Weeaboolits
Jul 31, 2007, 09:58 PM
Be careful, he managed to kill me on normal at level 79! x_X (daggers are a no-no, apparently. :/ )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-07-31 20:00 ]</font>

Ashkahn
Aug 1, 2007, 03:02 PM
Just bring piles of healing items and you should be able to get past the first form. If he starts hovering and humming oddly, then SHOOT HIM! And keep shooting him! If you don't deal enough damage, he'll fly on top or underneath the platform and start carving you up like a turkey. Which is not fun.

The second form is a bit tricky. Olga will attack with sword waves. The first sword wave is very difficult to dodge, but it will drop rubble onto the floor. You can hide behind rubble to protect yourself from sword wave attacks.

Moving about might be tricky, because Gael and Giel will be floating around, dropping piles of mines at your feet. Just turn on your chatbox to avoid them.

And one last thing - If Olga Flow starts holding up his sword and drawing in energy, RUN. As fast as you can. Beams of light, similar to the ones Dark Falz attacks with, will strike near his feet. They deal incredible damage, and can kill some characters instantly.

As for levels? My RAcast was level 30 when I did it on Normal. It's not that tough, but you do need to be careful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ashkahn on 2007-08-01 13:03 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Aug 1, 2007, 05:12 PM
I'd recommend a level higher than when you beat Dark Falz (if you have beat him already). Like ashkahn said, try at level 30. Some of his attacks are lethal and can kill high level people (mainly just that one where he thrusts up his sword and beams come down).

Guns are the only real way to go with this battle. Unless you're a force in which case you want a higher level with some techs that you can use from a distance.

If you have any slots, try using a dragon/HP or General HP so that he won't take you down easily in one hit.

A gun/rifle is pretty much required for this battle if you want it to be done easily.

MushiKuro
Aug 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the tip, i will try in future ^~^

See ya!

X.X

toly369
Aug 1, 2007, 08:31 PM
There are a few insta-kill moves in the Olga Flow fight if I am not mistaken (maybe just really high damage), so it helps being lower level to the point where you can get knocked down from some of his attacks and avoid the insta-kill/uber powerful moves.

Eco
Aug 2, 2007, 02:18 AM
I was lvl 13 when i first defeated olga flow But then again I had a red Sato with 5/150/45/0

ashaz
Aug 8, 2007, 06:42 AM
I reccomend being about lvl 30+ with a good gun, the secret to beating olga flow is to use the rocks as cover and fight at long range. Also, casting a sly jellen/zalure is a good idea (HUmars can use them, if i'm not mistaken)