PDA

View Full Version : What is the trick to getting S rank offline?

xellototh
Jul 31, 2007, 11:01 PM
No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try. I can only seem to get A+ rank in story mode or free battle mode. It's very frustrating. I even tried the dummy character thing and I still only get A+. My CLvl is 9 and I dont have any really good cards yet. But if anyone has any pointers on how to get Srank please, post it here. Also, what should I look for in decks? Should I do a certain deck with a certain character? Or one type with one, and another with the same character and repeat with them all? (sorry if that diddent make sence) What I am curently doing, I have 10 arks characters, and I have 2 different decks for each one. i have a simple creature + new card input for the first deck of each character, then I tailor the second to the characters special talents. For example, I put alot of rappys and small creatures in Rio's deck for her "Avenger" talent, and for Peko's TP talent I put all creatures with high TP and technique cards in his deck. Any pointers on that too? Or am I good on that? Thnx for the help (to those of you whom are willing to help me ^.^)

xellototh
Aug 1, 2007, 01:00 AM
I just got my S rank! it was crazy, a few mins ago I was bored so I made a deck for the Arkz girl who heals 1 Hp to all nearby creatures, and I went into batle agaisnt GUYKIID, he dident do any damage at all. The only creature cards I used the entire battle was Nano Dragon and Booma. I Destroyed his Rocket Punch in the very begining with Bind + bind kill, and then he had crappy rolls half the time, but when he did get a chance to attack, I either blocked it or switched his AP with TP, haha. It was great, when I saw the (S) I was <(','<) (>'.')> literaly ^_^. So now I've learned, destroying cards early on and Blocking nearly every attack, helps get S rank. The card rewards we'ernt that great, but i got 3 news and I'm only CLvl 9 after all. Whats a quick way to raise CLvl?

DonRoyale
Aug 2, 2007, 11:59 PM
Strategy =o

Your best bet is to do two-player if you want to actually work to get your S-rank. Otherwise, search the forums.

My newest trick: Use Samba Maracas and a bunch of 1* swords with mags and Musculars with Orland/Teifu, with Immortality. IT WORKS. 22 damage with Samba Maracas w/Teifu FTW. >:3

xellototh
Aug 3, 2007, 01:28 AM
Thnx

DikkyRay
Aug 3, 2007, 12:41 PM
Heh, use arkz.
My best tip would be this-time matters. Evn if you finish the mission quickly, it does not guarantee a good rank.
Just kill all items/monsters without losing alot of your own

xellototh
Aug 3, 2007, 10:10 PM
I see, hey dikkyRay, I saw those little comic strips you made. They were pretty good. Do you still continue making them? Or am I behind the times? The batchelor is what im talking about. 25 girls, one guy, haha good stuff.

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 11:22 AM
i always have s-ranks when im using a hunter, dude, try free play and take *hunter* (you) vs. Arks (the girls with *high lilies* deck), make the dices to be 6, she will send u alot of weak monsters, u kill em,u can kill a million monsters if u want, but dont kill the leader yet. (so u get alot of damage point and dice bonus), and when ur tired, go own the leader. (u just need patience, i always get s-ranks and good new cards XD)

Lunar_Night66
Aug 18, 2007, 11:01 AM
Your best bet on getting S-Rank is to make sure you always are able to guard enemy attacks against you. You want to deal alot, around 100 without taking more than say 8 damage. That will ensure you an S-Rank.