PDA

View Full Version : Mil Lilly "sange"

RuByFiRe
Dec 23, 2002, 04:47 PM
I am a Yellowboze Hucast in Ultimate Caves. I came across a Mil Lilly and thought "oh great i can finally get a better sword". Of course it dropped a dimate and i went into a state of depression. Its supposed to drop a sange is it rare for this rare monster to drop a rare???

TeamPhalanx
Dec 23, 2002, 04:53 PM
Ultimate mode enemies have a lower drop rate than their counterparts in other difficulty modes. It's REALLY low (below 50%) if the item they're supposed to drop is above 10 stars.

Munki
Dec 23, 2002, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the wide 'wonderful' world of Ultimate Rare monsters.

As I am sure you may have surmised, the rare monsters don't always drop their loot in Ultimate. And the better / rarer the item, the less chance they have of dropping it.

I have killed almost 25 Pal Rappies, and never gotten a single freaking True Agito. But it will happen eventually, so don't lose faith. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 23, 2002, 08:40 PM
Ya i encountered about 9 Pouillies with my redria and still no lavis cannon..ffacken cacks.
friend has seen 15 mil lillies on whitill and still nothing. he did however get 2 sanges from lillies in skyly.
and i have found 3 demo comets from lillies @____@

KillerCC1101
Dec 23, 2002, 09:31 PM
i found a lavis cannon once, but game froze on me before i quit...grr