PDA

View Full Version : What in the world?!

xellototh
Aug 2, 2007, 06:37 AM
Ok just a few mins ago, I completed the mission "The one I miss" where you deploy Break to fight Sil'fer, and of course, I got an A rank (AGAIN) but get this! The craziest thing happend! After the battle, the part where you pick a card pack, I picked red (I usually pick red or blue, because it seems I get new creature cards easier that way) and then while it was sorting through the card I would recive, a regualr sword card, nothing special about it, began glowing and the screen shined and a message came up, I dident get each word exactly but it seemed to be talking about a percent of somthing, and another number, then it said "too bad Change failed" Natrually my expesion was O_O But what happend? What was the sword card going through? What would have hapend if it dident fail? Any answers would be fine. Please help me. Or at least Direct me to somewhere I can be helped. Thnx

T0m
Aug 2, 2007, 03:04 PM
Sometimes cards from those packs, evolve in other cards. Usually it changes in a card of a higher rank, though I witnessed a few occassions where R1 changed to R1. When you still only have a small percentage of the total cards, evolutions are a good thing, since it often means you end up with a new card, or at least a card you haven't yet got 3 of.

What happened to you now, was that it started to evolve, but it failed. That also happens occassionaly.

If you want to learn more, you can find some nice tables here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1866), displaying various relevant chances.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-08-02 13:08 ]</font>

xellototh
Aug 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
Thnx a bunch! =-)