PDA

View Full Version : Red Ring Rico Vs, Heathcliff Flowen

rejay
Aug 2, 2007, 08:28 PM
I know, I know, its a strange question to ask, but I'm just curiouse on what peoples opinions are on this, who would win?
I'm aware on both characters backgrounds but I dont know...

werfjig
Aug 2, 2007, 08:38 PM
Rico's story is epic. Flowen is just... old.

Escoffier
Aug 2, 2007, 08:49 PM
flowen has a HUGE sword and is like 100 ft tall..an rico is jsut some girl so flowen would deffinately win lol

AlexCraig
Aug 2, 2007, 08:58 PM
Flowen, along with Principal Tyrell, trained Rico to be the Hunter she was. I think the master has more experience than the apprentice.

Hopesbane
Aug 2, 2007, 09:00 PM
Watch more Star Wars. http://209.85.12.231/10715/117/emo/angry.gif

toly369
Aug 2, 2007, 09:51 PM
There always comes a time when the student surpasses the teacher.

whenitsquiet
Aug 2, 2007, 11:27 PM
Flowen's a push over, since I killed him and got his color-changing sword... ;P

zentetsua
Aug 3, 2007, 12:17 AM
Red ring rico 4 sure.
she has 3 stages, temp. invulnerability, a life syncronizing move, grants, a sword atk, and a multi-bullet atk. so i think she would win.

ummm R we talking human or monster form?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zentetsua on 2007-08-02 22:24 ]</font>

Altavista
Aug 3, 2007, 04:18 AM
Flowen would easily win. He got more ATP and would win battle anytime. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(I think we are talking about the human form, at least thats what I mean.)

Banish
Aug 3, 2007, 12:04 PM
Pff...Dark Falz...

Flowen for sure, he's part D-Celluar.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 3, 2007, 01:36 PM
rico has youth, a good sheild an a great varaety of weapons

heatcliff is male (that does not mean stronger) old and has a weapons that attacks ONCE......

RICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORICORI CORICORICORICORICORICO

Banish
Aug 3, 2007, 01:46 PM
Then again, NPC's do not have a good way of fighting...they nearly do combos...

Ultimus
Aug 3, 2007, 01:49 PM
But falz's 3rd form only appears ln difficulties Hard or higher, so I guess It kinda matters; I'm sounding pretty stupid right now, aren't I? But either way, I've just gotta say Flowen.

toly369
Aug 3, 2007, 03:42 PM
You have to remember that Dark Falz went after RICO RICO RICO, not Flowen. Also, look at all of the weapons Rico has. She's not even a hunter since she can use the Red Mechs, or if she is she's the most ownage hunter ever.

AlexCraig
Aug 3, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-08-03 13:42, toly369 wrote:
You have to remember that Dark Falz went after RICO RICO RICO, not Flowen. Also, look at all of the weapons Rico has. She's not even a hunter since she can use the Red Mechs, or if she is she's the most ownage hunter ever.

What are you talking about?
1.) Flowen made those weapons for Rico.
2.) What does Falz going after her have anything to do with this?
3.)Hunters can use mechs. All red weapons are usable by hunters.
4.) All info says she is a hunter.

toly369
Aug 3, 2007, 04:15 PM
Um, buddy, look up Red Mechgun in the database.

Also, I would think Falz would go after Flowen if he was superior =.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toly369 on 2007-08-03 14:17 ]</font>

rejay
Aug 4, 2007, 01:20 AM
Personally, I think Rico could win, like Toly369 said: "There always comes a time when a student surpasses a teacher"
And besides, Rico is younger.

Banish
Aug 4, 2007, 03:42 PM
Star Wars again...

I think if it wa the bossess, Olga Flow would total Dark Falz, by going thorugh 1 hour of inviciblitly.

Why else do you fight Olga Flow at the end?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-08-04 13:44 ]</font>

Banish
Aug 4, 2007, 03:47 PM
Star Wars again...

I think if it was the bossess, Olga Flow would total Dark Falz, by going thorugh 1 hour of inviciblitly, not to mention Olga Flow is much stronger.

Why else do you fight Olga Flow at the end?

On 2007-08-03 13:42, toly369 wrote:
You have to remember that Dark Falz went after RICO RICO RICO, not Flowen.

Dark Flaz did go after Flowen, it was known as "IT". IT killed the army, and Flowen was gravely injured,( but lived, and was infected). Thus returning to the government where he donated his body, with Dr. Osto. And later becoming Olga by perhaps?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-08-04 13:48 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2007, 12:38 AM
1.) Flowen made those weapons for Rico.-o rly?
2.) What does Falz going after her have anything to do with this?-i forget where it says, im pretty sure its in one of ricos messages, but falz goes after the strongest life form to use as a host. so either it picked rico because she was the only availible candidate, or because she is the strongest.
3.)Hunters can use mechs. All red weapons are usable by hunters.-lol @ dude who didnt think hunters could use mechs. you've never played as a hunter?
4.) All info says she is a hunter.-yep.

Banish
Aug 5, 2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, but Rico came to fight Dark Falz, in hope of destroying it so it would not acheive its "perfect form".

EphekZ
Aug 5, 2007, 11:01 PM
I love how people went way off topic and started talking about falz and Flow.
Anyways, I'd go for Flowen because he did train Rico and what not. Also, I really don't recall any student surpassing his/her master.

rejay
Aug 6, 2007, 12:03 AM
On 2007-08-05 21:01, EphekZ wrote:
Anyways, I'd go for Flowen because he did train Rico and what not. Also, I really don't recall any student surpassing his/her master.

Star Wars : vador kills palpatine (the old guy in the cloak)
naruto: sasuke kills orochimaru
orochimaru kills the third hokage (former sensei

hmm thats all i can think of for now, but yeah... students surpass the teacher, and usually the teacher wants that to happen.
but i gurentee you theres alot of students who surpass teachers! I bet einstein surpassed all his teachers through smarts hehe

EphekZ
Aug 6, 2007, 01:18 AM
On 2007-08-05 22:03, rejay wrote:

On 2007-08-05 21:01, EphekZ wrote:

Star Wars : vador kills palpatine (the old guy in the cloak)
naruto: sasuke kills orochimaru
orochimaru kills the third hokage (former sensei

hmm thats all i can think of for now, but yeah... students surpass the teacher, and usually the teacher wants that to happen.
but i gurentee you theres alot of students who surpass teachers! I bet einstein surpassed all his teachers through smarts hehe

palpatine wasn't really a teacher IMO, he just made him angry and gave him an ugly suit.

er have no idea what the others are.

also, iirc einstien got kicked out of school http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

rejay
Aug 6, 2007, 01:27 AM
ooooh yeah, forgot about einstein dropping out, but either way there are alot of students who surpass they're teachers! Just have to look into the real world, if students didnt overcome they're teachers, alot of new technology wouldnt be discovered

SStrikerR
Aug 6, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-08-05 13:18, Fujita wrote:
Yeah, but Rico came to fight Dark Falz, in hope of destroying it so it would not acheive its "perfect form".

but she didnt destroy it, and it went for her because she was the strongest life form, so does it really matter why she went there?

it took over the strongest life form, which apparantly was/is rico.

EphekZ
Aug 6, 2007, 11:15 PM
On 2007-08-06 15:36, Ryan113 wrote:

On 2007-08-05 13:18, Fujita wrote:

but she didnt destroy it, and it went for her because she was the strongest life form, so does it really matter why she went there?

it took over the strongest life form, which apparantly was/is rico.

He most likely went for rico since she had youth. Flowen is probably too old, despite his skills, to provide a good host.

Banish
Aug 7, 2007, 01:43 PM
I thought Dakr Falz was a "she".

Weeaboolits
Aug 7, 2007, 02:20 PM
Flowen, he has an awesome mustache.

http://psobb.com/gameinfo/world/images/npc_flowen.gif

rejay
Aug 7, 2007, 03:53 PM
On 2007-08-07 12:20, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Flowen, he has an awesome mustache.

http://psobb.com/gameinfo/world/images/npc_flowen.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/running_into_hell/200px-Red_Ring_Rico_portrait.jpg

rico has sex appeal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

destos
Aug 7, 2007, 04:45 PM
uhhh no comment. .....but rico all the way but if she was the strongest soul that faltz wanted ....how come we pwned him =P doesnt that make us the strongest soul there is. meaning that we could take both of them any day=P

AlexCraig
Aug 7, 2007, 04:50 PM
True point. If one of our characters had been there, I am sure Falz would have gone for one of us.

shadic
Aug 7, 2007, 06:22 PM
Rico: she maybe a pain 2 beat, but she has deadly moves, 1. her rafoie, i hate it, but it's a good move 2. her sword slash 3. her rabarta is a pain 2 dodge T_T

i hate most of'er moves.

toly369
Aug 7, 2007, 11:12 PM
On 2007-08-04 22:38, Ryan113 wrote:

1.) Flowen made those weapons for Rico.-o rly?
2.) What does Falz going after her have anything to do with this?-i forget where it says, im pretty sure its in one of ricos messages, but falz goes after the strongest life form to use as a host. so either it picked rico because she was the only availible candidate, or because she is the strongest.
3.)Hunters can use mechs. All red weapons are usable by hunters.-lol @ dude who didnt think hunters could use mechs. you've never played as a hunter?
4.) All info says she is a hunter.-yep.

I have played as a hunter...my Humar is 145. I know that hunters can use mechs...stop being a fool and look up red mechgun in item database and take a look at which classes are able to use it...you would notice a ranger class exclusive.

Ultimus
Aug 9, 2007, 07:22 PM
Kinda hard to belive this started out as a simple question about Rico and Flowen fighting.

AlexCraig
Aug 9, 2007, 08:06 PM
I know. How did we go from Rico vs Flowen to Falz vs PCs?