PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Discussion meeting...

DurakkenX
Aug 3, 2007, 01:54 PM
Ok the point of this is not so much a prize/contest, but a get together to discuss various things such as politics, philosophy, books, movies, games, poetry... it seems silly, but why not try it out...

also thinking about doing a monthly comedy club or perhaps weekly...

thoughts...interest? Banana?

DragoonSlayer
Aug 3, 2007, 01:55 PM
yea, okay, have u heard the GTA:IV delay. pushed to 08, kinda pissed, but it betta be worth it

DurakkenX
Aug 3, 2007, 01:57 PM
i don't mean here...i mean in game v.v

Siertes
Aug 3, 2007, 01:57 PM
Isn't that what message boards are for? Doing deep discussions in game will be too slow and/or hectic.

That comedy thing could work though...

Starrz
Aug 3, 2007, 02:03 PM
Nah man, PSU is no place for discussions. Jokes, fooling around, and most of all spam. Those are the things that need to go along in game.

JAFO22000
Aug 3, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-08-03 11:54, DurakkenX wrote:
also thinking about doing a monthly comedy club or perhaps weekly...

"Hey folks, I just flew in from Moatoob and BOY are my arms tired! *rimshot* Seriously, though a Newman, a Beast and a Cast walk into Gawik's Pub.....

...You've been a great audience! Try the Ollaka Rolls!

DragoonSlayer
Aug 3, 2007, 02:10 PM
On 2007-08-03 11:57, DurakkenX wrote:

okay dickey mic-dickster, be more clearer next time f*ck-face

Fure_Rakune
Aug 3, 2007, 04:05 PM
^speaking of a dick...

Anyways, in the game it would be to difficult to keep up with a mass amount of people simultaneously talking on various subjects. The text windows would clutter the screen and no doubt it would most likely turn into a spam fest.
As someone noted before, theres message boards for topics like that, the game is meant to be played.

Sychosis
Aug 3, 2007, 04:15 PM
Off-Topic is that way...

<---

DurakkenX
Aug 3, 2007, 04:39 PM
some prefer to talk in game...

and it wouldn't be just any topic each one would be centered around one specific topic... so you wouldn't have several topics going on except for those people who decide to be annoying. Civil people are able to take turns speaking ^.^

i think it would be interesting to attempt, but would anyone be willing to show up.

DreamLocke
Aug 3, 2007, 04:47 PM
On 2007-08-03 12:10, DragoonSlayer wrote:

On 2007-08-03 11:57, DurakkenX wrote:

okay dickey mic-dickster, be more clearer next time f*ck-face

Okay, I know the guy was out of line a bit, but "dickey mic-dickster" made me lol. I don't think I've ever heard such profane creativity.

I see where you're going with the discussion thing, though. I wouldn't mind doing it; on 360 though it's hard to say something if someone is talking (on the mic). It's annoying if someone's having a random conversation and you're shouting for someone to hit a switch so you aren't torched by gohmons in that one room downstairs in HSM. I believe it would be the same issue trying to state an oppinion in a heated discussion.

JAFO22000
Aug 3, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-08-03 14:39, DurakkenX wrote:
some prefer to talk in game...

I talk all the time....WITH MY MICROPHONE!!!! lol!

DurakkenX
Aug 3, 2007, 05:15 PM
this isn't a player matchup thing v.v if it is then all events of any nature should be moved to here which they aren't.