PDA

View Full Version : AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! What about YELLOWBOZE??!!

DanceOfTheDeer
Dec 23, 2002, 08:37 PM
This gets me really mad! Everyone here is talking about Redria or Bluefull, but what about Yellowboze?! Does anyone here have Yellowboze? If you do, tell me what some of the good weapons youve found are.

RuByFiRe
Dec 23, 2002, 09:52 PM
I have a yellowboze and personally i think they got a bad reputation. Sure I havent found the best of weapons but i do still find things, such as many animal parts and those occasional rares. Such as my most recent the frozen shooter. But dont give up Yellowboze is not a bad id it just depends on what your looking for...

Astral
Dec 26, 2002, 01:37 PM
Actually, I've been quite fortunate on Yellowboze. I've been playing a yellowboze RAmarl for 4 days, and made it as far as Vhard forest (though I'll stick around hard for a couple more levels first), and I've found some pretty nifty things:

2x Crush Bullet
2x Varista
3x Musashi
Yamato
DB's Saber
Flowen's Sword
Battle Verge
M&A60 Vise
Metal/Body
2 photon drops
1 add slot
8 pow mats
8 def mats
1 mind mat
1 luck mat
7 evade mats
1 HP mat
+14 in grinders

I'd say that's pretty good hunting over four days, without even touching Vhard. For kicks I'd say the game was being generous as it's the christmas season, but I doubt the GC calender would affect anything in this game offline.

But I've always figured that Yellowboze would be one of the best section IDs, simply because items are said to drop at equal freqencies, giving the best overall battle spoils.. Maybe I was just lucky.

Sapphire87
Dec 26, 2002, 07:04 PM
Yellowboze is a very underappreciated I.D. The balance of item drops is what attracts me the most. I had a Skyly character in version 2 on the DC and I remember the nightmare of finding a million worthless chain sawds in Ultimate caves at the cost of finding nothing else. Besides, Yellowboze is now one of the rarest I.D.s due to it's undeserved bad reputation, which is good for me since I like being different.

Driadyte
Dec 26, 2002, 10:55 PM
Sometimes, I wish I was Yellowboze. I'm an enemy weapon whore, I love the stupid things. Even if I can't use em. Yellowboze finds every enemy part except Flow DNA. My Redria can't find my favorite weapon in the game, Pan Arms Blades. Oh well, level 101, I'm not resetting now. I'll just have to get a Yellowboze friend who likes to do the caves online and doesn't mind me taking the arms. My Redria does find a Lavis Cannon though, which although uncertain, no other ID can say that (I think).

FH_PhoenixFlame
Dec 27, 2002, 10:36 AM
I agree, yellowboze is underapreciated. Redria and skyly are probably the most common ids. I like greenil, but thats just me.

Storme
Dec 27, 2002, 10:42 AM
What does Purplenum have going for them? Just wondering...
Cuz my Best weapon is a grinded to +11 Heat Sword!!!

dude3282
Dec 27, 2002, 11:10 AM
Can you say Red Mechguns? Purplenum gets lotsa mechguns.

Brundidge
Dec 27, 2002, 03:44 PM
though yellowbroze is very not friendly with item drops I betcha it'll drop a super cool weapon that the other id's won't even get LOL...

hmmm... I think I jynx'ed myself... Think I should make a yellowbroze character now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2002-12-27 12:44 ]</font>