PDA

View Full Version : hates us. :P

Blue-Hawk
Dec 23, 2002, 09:39 PM
dont know if anyone posted it yet. i just saw this there...

FUCK YOU PSO WORLD!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-03 00:26 ]</font>

Davion
Dec 23, 2002, 09:48 PM
????? I don't get it? is that some Moron blasting this site? This whole thing seems strange to me.

Mello
Dec 23, 2002, 09:48 PM
Five words: THEY SAY TOOOOO MANY SWEARS!

KillerCC1101
Dec 23, 2002, 09:51 PM
heh, seriously...

Tavia
Dec 23, 2002, 10:05 PM
It would be much easier to consider the rant a worthy one if it actually pointed some things out. As it is, it just sounds like a groundless rant. I wouldn't be worried about it.

00JOE
Dec 23, 2002, 10:21 PM
They have nice charts... Hmm, gotta make a Redria, and a Greenil...

pixelate
Dec 23, 2002, 10:23 PM
Don't worry about that. More ill-informed people pointing fingers.

Taliosfalcon
Dec 23, 2002, 10:26 PM
well...dunno about the rant but it seems to be a pretty cool site and i never heard of it before so thanks .... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blur2168
Dec 23, 2002, 10:35 PM
wow. that guys needs the phone # of a gooa anger management consultant. oh, and he needs to stop playing PSO for 50 million hours ( it says on the site that's how long he played for across all the versions) and : 1) get a job 2) get a life 3) get a girlfriend. oh, and learning to control his Turret's might help too. lol

eRUPT
Dec 23, 2002, 11:07 PM
It kinda just annoyed me is all, I'm not pissed cause I know I never used any of his charts. But I am annoyed because

1) The users on this site, HUNDREDS of users submitted that info and I get 30-40 emails a day from people that don't use the findings submit function still for our findings database. Hell right now if I showed you our findings submit table, it has almost 400 entries in queue waiting for one of us to verify it and add it to our live database. So in a way he's saying our community in a whole is stealing his precious info? Did he think he's the only person in the world capable of writing down info? How ignorant.

2) I never had even KNOWN his little website existed till AFTER I put up our findings database which had been in the works for OVER a month prior to its release, and PRIOR to his website even being up. So yay my first viewings of his website get to be "FUCK YOU PSO WORLD" wow I must say.

3) I HOST some of this guys FAQs here! hah. By his permission too.

Oh well I sent him a email explaining how we gathered our information, hopefully he will read it fully and perhaps take down his flame, cause really I just rather not have people hating me such for untrue facts. PSO Sites shouldn't be in some copyright all our information sort of attitude, NUMEROUS sites take our information. I email some ONLY if I see they didnt actually redesign the html in any way which is kinda just me bugging them for being too lazy. For the most part I just don't care though I don't have time or energy to nitpick peoples sites. And my ego isn't as easily damaged just cause another site in the world has as much info as me I dunno, this is for fun and I try to have as much of it as I can.

EDIT: Ohhh and I forgot to say the only reason I even discovered what this mature adult said was from you guys pm'm me about it. Thanks to BlackCanary you were the first one heh. Nice to see you guys support us =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-12-23 20:16 ]</font>

Sedyne
Dec 23, 2002, 11:10 PM
Back to the bwesite it says "this is a website for adults"

Uh-huh real mature adults. This guy is pretty pathetic if you ask me. As well his statement about "This page is simole HTML no damned crazy scripts to make your computer lag, but easy html to look at" he's really just saying he can't make a nice webpage like PSOW =) Well that's what i'd like to conclude anyway =) He needs to take some anger management pills

Blue-Hawk
Dec 23, 2002, 11:19 PM
i will be the first to admit i have submitted stuff to him in the past. i never stole a thing from him or here. all the stuff i submitted, i found on my own.

*realizes he said the word 'found'* heh that word actually exists now i pso. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Spy
Dec 24, 2002, 12:11 AM
It's kinda bad when both sites have the exact same errors in their charts. But that's gotta be coincidence. Kinda like how PSO-World always updates the exact same info after H4PR does. And how it's always the same info.

All coincidence. Fuck. Like it's some kinda conspiracy or something.

eRUPT
Dec 24, 2002, 12:27 AM
What spy? your not making any sense. I've never even looked at his charts before. Compare all you want, your comments are never even looked at on this site spy. You should just stick to the spam forum strictly.

Spy
Dec 24, 2002, 01:14 AM
On 2002-12-23 21:27, eRUPT wrote:
What spy? your not making any sense. I've never even looked at his charts before. Compare all you want, your comments are never even looked at on this site spy. You should just stick to the spam forum strictly.

Apparently my comments are looked at, and even *gasp* read!

RuneLateralus
Dec 24, 2002, 01:39 AM
Wow, another idiot hating this website. Oh well, let him think what he wants.

So much for a "mature adult" website...after all, the more swears you use, the cooler you are...

pixelate
Dec 24, 2002, 01:47 AM
This is getting very old and moldy. The amount of insinuating going on is amazing. No one's proving anything. Arguments are lacking substance. This is like recess. Everyone hangs out in distinct groups either near the swingset, the sandbox, the kickball field, or the soccer field. Everyone stays separated and only sees what they can make out from way on the other side of the playground. No side really understands what the other side is doing, yet they make the effort annoy each other.

Do what you want. Be as bitter as you want. Place as much blame on as many people as you want. I don't care. It's nonsense, and I'd rather focus on the work I've committed myself to doing at PSOW. I won't be concerning myself with the finger-pointing going on; it's wasted enough of my time. I'm done trying to inform people about what goes on at PSOW. If another site thinks PSOW is shit, good for them. Remain willingly ignorant all you want.

fhornmikey
Dec 29, 2002, 09:54 PM
All of you should actually look at his site before you pass judgement, because if you did, you would realize that it is probably the most reliable PSO Ep. 1 and 2 site on the web. I like PSO World's pictures and all, but they don't tell you which information has been updated, and which of it is just old info from version 1 or 2. Like it or not, PSO for Grownups is a fantastic site run by a very nice guy who just wants to help everyone. Oh, and as for the chart updates, you are correct Spy, PSO world does always update after hoorayforpunkrock does, and they are always just taking the information off of his site...

P.S.- In case you didn't read his earlier rants, his information has been stolen not only by PSO world, but also by many other PSO sites.

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2002, 09:58 PM
On 2002-12-29 18:54, fhornmikey wrote:
P.S.- In case you didn't read his earlier rants, his information has been stolen not only by PSO world, but also by many other PSO sites.

"Our" info gets stolen as well, but you don't hear us complaining.

Info is info, I don't make the site updates, but eventually everyone is going to have the same damn info no matter where you go. Why? Because all the info that people need is pretty much the same.

If everyone is supposedly stealing everyone else's info, what exactly is the big deal?

As has been stated, pointing figures is getting quite old.

fhornmikey
Dec 29, 2002, 10:04 PM
Fair enough, let me modify that: the charts get stolen... I suppose the info on the charts, well, it'll just get stolen anyways http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, but, the charts themselves, well... I've seen those a few too many places... (layout, color scheme, errors, and all!)