PDA

View Full Version : Yelling at cheater, a quest question, and a fix-er-upper on

Omege12
Feb 27, 2001, 09:31 AM
First of all, cheaters are bad. I was helping my friend level up in a normal game when in came a level 100. I know there are lvl 100'ers out there, who have spent hundreds of hours playing, but alot of em just dang cheated. Any ways, this guy comes in the normal game, and firstly asks is anyone had ice mechguns. Ice mechguns?!? I'm sorry but lvl 100'ers just don't ask for ice mechguns. And while we were playing, I see he only hits for like 90 damage with his gladius +6. Cheaters have lower stats, I see. And finnally, he always asked, "where do we go?" and "is this the right way?" ....For christ's sake, we are in the forests!
Onto another subject. I cannot beat "Unsealed door" quest. I am a lvl 80 hucast, section id yellowboze. That MOME just dies like in two hits when you are fighting De Rol , and being the android I am, I can't heal him. Also, don't you think you should be able to revive them? Make it alot easier for us droids I tell ya. Well if you have any suggestions on what I should do to beat it, post replies.

Finally, My name should be Omega12 not Omege12. You can find me on Ariel block 3-6 if ya wanna play. Well bye bye for now.

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 27, 2001, 07:45 PM
you are correct.....i meen, my friend has put hundreds of hours into this game, and the poor guy is always losing his high lv hucast. so i meen he used gs to bring him back.....i see fairness in this....and omega12......dont i know youin the game?
http://eviltapion.tripod.com/lordsofvirtue.jpg

Hamar
Feb 27, 2001, 07:52 PM
Use star potions to heal him.

Omege12
Feb 27, 2001, 11:07 PM
To Reiken: Yeah we know each other. I know you XCalibre, BADA$$BITC H, we played alot. Yeah X told me he used gameshark, and then that his character got deleted, so I belive thst is fair up to a point.
To Hamar: Yeah but my crappy shop never has Star Atonomizers, Oh well.

Aberu
Feb 28, 2001, 12:10 AM
first of all if you are mad at a cheater for cheating ask sega on how to report them for sega is looking for cheaters. Cheaters mess with the program code in the game temporarily and in doing that with an online game it might make two people who have different program code on their games (even the slight differences, this is what sega said themselves so dont contradict me), then they could have a conflict, resulting in gamesave error and possible lag. Sega is looking for people to report these people. The only way to report them is to get their card, and tell sega the long number that is there, tell sega this and they will monitor the person's account when they sign on, and they will decide if the person is cheating or not. I believe there is no excuse for cheating, especially since your stats dont increase when you do it. If you lose your character stop crying about it and start over. also cheating takes all the fun outta a game, you will start to like the game in a less amount of time. For instance instead of playin the game till the sequel comes out (which i will probably do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif you will most likely get bored cuz you already have what you want and you will only have played it for about a month. Everyone i know that cheats on other games, they stop playin them very shortly especially rpgs. Anyways sorry about the incredibly long reply ;0 !!

Xaken
Feb 28, 2001, 04:01 AM
Well... honestly, and level 80 you should really be able to kill De Rol so fast the Mome doesn't have time to die (as in, the first time he jumps on the ship).

A few ideas I've heard include:

Stand in front of him when the purplr stuff comes. If it hits you, it can't hit him.

While you fight him "on deck", keep moving around just like you would if you have Mome's level and De Rol was targeting you. That way Mome will keep moving too.

Omege12
Feb 28, 2001, 04:29 AM
Alright thanks for the advice, I'll try it again...*sigh*