PDA

View Full Version : GC: Can RAcast use the Spread Needle?

Robantifast
Dec 23, 2002, 10:30 PM
Hey I have a question. Can RAcasts or RAcaseals use the Spread Needle? I looked in the item database and it seems kind of ridiculous.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 11:03 PM
I believe, but I am not the most positive, but all RAngers can use Spread Needle. Hmmm, I am very close to positive, but until I am proven wrong, I think that they can.

Rubric
Dec 23, 2002, 11:19 PM
of course they can....

Kujin
Dec 23, 2002, 11:21 PM
On 2002-12-23 19:30, Robantifast wrote:
Can RAcasts or RAcaseals use the Spread Needle?

i know for a fact RAcaseals can use, because my friend found one and let me try it.

the psow database does say that only ramar and ramarl can use... retards

Robantifast
Dec 23, 2002, 11:21 PM
That's what I thought, but this link:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=83&sortby=class

says otherwise....*shrugs* I really have no clue. If anyone knows for sure, please tell me...

Ghen
Dec 23, 2002, 11:30 PM
Hey, I'm all for calling them on the mistake... but, no need to be such an assclown about it dude. Christ, every other post seems to have a put-down or an assholish remark in it. Dicks been drinking Haterade or what?

Kujin
Dec 23, 2002, 11:34 PM
i think a number of people here know that i dont like psow.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 11:42 PM
Then leave. no point on f***in wit them because you have a different opinion about them. If you dont like it that much, then why do low lifes like you hang around so much. Sorry for going on off topic.

I just wanted to ALSO say that, seeing as how RA stand for Ranger, they better be able to use every single gun out there, that is thier specialty, and thier own. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CajunSamurai
Dec 23, 2002, 11:45 PM
Man, I'm hoping that every manifestation of Needle in PSO is RA only, now. HU have PLENTY of insanely powerful weapons at their disposal anyway, they don't need no damn cheese needle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kujin
Dec 23, 2002, 11:53 PM
On 2002-12-23 20:42, oxxjuniorxxo wrote:
Then leave. no point on f***in wit them because you have a different opinion about them. If you dont like it that much, then why do low lifes like you hang around so much. Sorry for going on off topic.

I just wanted to ALSO say that, seeing as how RA stand for Ranger, they better be able to use every single gun out there, that is thier specialty, and thier own. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jesus, settle down. its not like i'm hurting anything. could you even consider that i was joking around a bit? i'm a good source of pso information. i'm not complaining or starting a topic about how i think psow is a bad website. i just made a simple statement. now if you dont like that, then why are you complaining about it?

oh, and sorry to burst your bubble about using every gun in the game. it turns out that RAcaseal can not use the twin psychoguns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kujin on 2002-12-23 20:54 ]</font>

Siegfried
Dec 23, 2002, 11:53 PM

I played a RAmar on v2 and I couldn't equip any of my Yasminkov's...

RagMasterRappy
Dec 24, 2002, 12:09 AM

RagMasterRappy craves cookies! Lots and lots of COOKIES!!

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 24, 2002, 12:40 AM
On 2002-12-23 20:53, Kujin wrote:

jesus, settle down. its not like i'm hurting anything. could you even consider that i was joking around a bit? i'm a good source of pso information. i'm not complaining or starting a topic about how i think psow is a bad website. i just made a simple statement. now if you dont like that, then why are you complaining about it?

oh, and sorry to burst your bubble about using every gun in the game. it turns out that RAcaseal can not use the twin psychoguns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kujin on 2002-12-23 20:54 ]</font>

Yeah, you prove a good point, I apologise for my last satement for it was wrong. I am sorry for what I said. Lately I have been on a short wire cause of the condition i am in with not being able to play my games till the day after tomarrow. Damn promises to parents. Once again I apologise, and you are probably a good source for information, and I hope that if one day I need your advice that you would help me as you would anyone else.

NOiSEA
Dec 24, 2002, 01:46 AM
eh
jesus, settle down.
i prefer brownies calm down tho cookies are good.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 24, 2002, 01:52 AM
Mmmmm cake

Whatley
Dec 24, 2002, 01:33 PM
On 2002-12-23 20:53, Siegfried wrote:

I played a RAmar on v2 and I couldn't equip any of my Yasminkov's...

That is probably because your ATA was too low. Plus the Yasminkov 9000M was RAcast only in DC V.2.

PopCultureMonkey
Dec 24, 2002, 01:57 PM
On 2002-12-23 21:40, oxxjuniorxxo wrote:

Lately I have been on a short wire cause of the condition i am in with not being able to play my games till the day after tomarrow. Damn promises to parents.

That one actually made me 'lol'.

2Xtreme
Dec 24, 2002, 02:08 PM
I had a level 97 RAmar and a level 98 RAcast in v2 and If I remember correctly, they could both equip my two Yasi's.