PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ABOUT GC VERSION OF PSO

dvs69
Dec 23, 2002, 11:44 PM
I was just wondering in the GameCube version of PSO, do you drop your items when you die? just like the dreamcast one? because if so that is pretty shitty considering i lost a couple of double sabers and some nice weapons in the dreamcast version. and also if the answer is yes, does that mean you have to pretty much make good friends with people that are on and only play with people them and with people you trust?

VulpesMundi
Dec 23, 2002, 11:45 PM
No. When you die your weapon unequips, but you no longer drop it. However, if you die and choose the option to return to Pioneer 2 you'll lose any Meseta you were carrying.

CajunSamurai
Dec 23, 2002, 11:46 PM
Nope! A change for the better in my humble opinion. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Makes things so much less hectic. It also makes the "What will you steal?" preset pretty pointless now.
Huzzah!

HONOTORI
Dec 24, 2002, 01:44 AM
I'm so happy that some looser NOLer with every hacked Item possible won't pointlessly still my hard earned rare weapon. *Does the Happy Dance*

Kyata
Dec 24, 2002, 09:51 AM
Nope yoou keep your weapons but you can still lose your meseta if you faint without being revived...Then again thats why they put the bank in.

Muku6
Dec 24, 2002, 08:09 PM
Yea, but when you have your bank maxed, and carry money... you lose it. >_- I still would rather some thief I was playing with take the money laying on the ground than it just completely disappearing into the video game matrix world.

SMACKTARD
Dec 24, 2002, 10:03 PM
what if you die and are hit with an FSOD, god forbid