PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz owned!

bishop472003
Aug 4, 2007, 11:24 PM
Finally beat the dark falz on ultimate on my first try, My level 144 ramarl was brilliant as usual, for some reason i was scared to fight this guy so i waited this long to try he sucked. Mvp of the fight yasminkov 9000m
reeks of awesomeness. Olga flow better take notice, I'm coming for you next.

ZodiacNKnight
Aug 4, 2007, 11:35 PM
First off, Dark Falz is a female in this PS.
And second, Ultimate Falz is a pushover compared to Ultimate Olga.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-08-04 21:36 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2007, 12:42 AM
ult olga owns my ass.

bishop472003
Aug 5, 2007, 02:49 AM
I'm ready for the challenge fellas, wish me luck.

Banish
Aug 5, 2007, 03:28 PM
Ah, nice work on defeating Dark Falz. Always worth the 39000 EXP too.

m3talh4wk
Aug 5, 2007, 03:48 PM
I'm only a level 135 HUnewearl and i can solo Dark Falz and Olga Flow on ultimate easily (not trying to brag). I think you will be able to kill Olga Flow quickly, especially with those yasminkov's

be sure to have a gun with %'s in 3 area's like native, a.beast, and machine. You will need them to kill Olga Flow's second form. Until then, use your original weapons. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-08-05 13:51 ]</font>

EphekZ
Aug 5, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-08-04 21:35, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
First off, Dark Falz is a female in this PS.
And second, Ultimate Falz is a pushover compared to Ultimate Olga.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-08-04 21:36 ]</font>

lol what? Flow was always easier then Falz. Besides, they both suck. also, lvl 144? Take longer D:

Altavista
Aug 6, 2007, 04:36 AM
When my lvl 115 RAcast killed olga flow it was way to easy. Shouldnt be much of a fight. The seabed upper and lower levels is way harded than olga flow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Altavista on 2007-08-06 02:37 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Aug 6, 2007, 05:40 PM
for me, ima lv 66 now (screw corruptions) i got killed by v.hard olga in multi mode about 7 times cuase he turned me into flowen and my friend attacked him >_>.

but falz is way easier than flow, but as for the second form, me and my friend played on v.hard and we didnt need %s on our weps, we just hacked away with whatever we had.

Ryoken
Aug 7, 2007, 11:39 AM
i remember fighting Dark Falz on very hard at leve 63 with just my red handgun +50.

man did i wish i had the Delsaber sword and shield then.

i managed to beat him at first try but i didn't have much time to celebrate because i had to go work at scouts XD

Saffran
Aug 7, 2007, 01:19 PM
How you even hit DF with a saber is beyond me... (let's not mention the Ult-only weapon you use in your first fight in VH)
Anyway, OF is a pushover unless he moves right away. As soon as you have stopped locking him, you're toast.

whenitsquiet
Aug 7, 2007, 04:53 PM
Dark Falz's first two forms are easy in Vhard with Delsaber Buster & Shield Combo. The only hard part is during his final form when he moves before you can get to him with a melee weapon. Unfortunately for me, I didn't realize that I could use rayguns when I fought him on Vhard so I was hitting 60's on his final form with my Autogun... that took pretty much all of my Dimate and Difluid because (in order to cause some actual damage) I had to sacrifice my HP trying hitting Falz when he had my spirit-like thing.

koop
Aug 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
im a level 86 or 85 and im too scared to fight vh dark falz i have 11 scape dolls with me and my friend tolled me too fight him when he said i dont even need 1 scape doll and i still dont fight him.but i say im gonna wait tell im level 90 or 95 and when im that level my friend said he will bring me to ultamite so i dont no fight him now or when im level 90 or 95.

whenitsquiet
Aug 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
I admire your persistence and perseverance in the excruciatingly painful task of leveling up in Vhard mode, Koop! Quite frankly I believe you are exceedingly ready to take the test against Falz! When I went through it I was tiny little 63 HUnewearl compared to your mighty 86 HUmar! I didn't have to use any scape dolls... only about 5 dimate and 5 difluid, nor did I have to use Shifta or Deband. What weapons and armors are you using??? I know when I went through I had a Delsaber Buster, an Absorb armor with 3 slots containing 2 General/Body and a Resist/Freeze (to help avoid getting frozen), a Shield of Delsaber, and finally my MAG with 50/105/20/20. Heck, while fighting his final form I used a freaking Railgun rather than the Raygun +5 (with 25% Dark) I left in the bank by accident!

Now that I made it to Ultimate, I had to drastically change my three slots to 3 God/Body. I wished I had leveled up some more in Vhard Ruins (which I can always do), but I can get 2 or 3 levels in Ultimate Forest by just hitting all of the rooms (only takes me about an hour). I've just now reached level 70! I think you'll already be amazing going into Ultimate (unlike me)! I can't even get past a couple rooms Ultimate Caves without using up a Difluid and all of my TP! But you'll already be sooo much better off than I was!

All-in-all: Don't worry! You were quite better off than I was! What I'd recommend, is that you lay down a Telepipe outside of the Boss teleporter and test your abilities against Falz without any Scape Dolls first. If you die after a couple of hits, then you could use some more training (I highly doubt you will). However, if you do get pretty far, you just might beat him... and don't feel stingy about using recovery items on your test run, since they are cheap and you can always buy more! Of course, the worst part about Falz you should already know... its his abilty to freeze you and then use megid on you. I occasionaly got frozen, but managed to get out with a joystick rolling frenzy. However, with a Cure/Freeze you'll be 100% better prepared than I was! I would also suggest a good handgun for his final form (so you don't make the same mistake I did... hitting 60's with hard hits on his final since I had a lousy railgun...). Don't worry, I died during my first go at him... so I used my pipe back and tried again, changing my tactics... and guess what! I beat him. Don't worry! I think you'll do great!

Bezmor
Aug 10, 2007, 10:51 PM
First off congrats on beating DF buy it should have been easy at 144. And as for flows hes just as weak cept he has a couple of kiling moves that are hard to avoid. My RAmar beat Falz at what i think was 124 and flow at 127 so i think youll be fine.
As for very hard Falz lvl isnt everything its HP and stategy that matters.
If you have an effective statagy to fight him your fine as long as you can suvive every att.
mines are easy first DF stage just hit him with everything youve got and watch out to not caught inbetween all the darvants. The third stage is easy just watch out for techs. The last stage as long as you can suvive his attacks its simple:
Hunter:Best gun you can find and heal all the time
Ranger:Blast him with everything you have
Force: Spam foie hes so weak and it hits when hes in his "invincible mode"
to survive his atts its also simple dragon or god/HPs to survive atts and to suvive grants you can use resist/holy which makes it do less damage. as long as you have enough HP and can survive every att your can win. if you look back a ways in the forums you find people claiming they did it at lvl 39 and what not but the lowest one i can confirm is a lvl 42 (me =P) i made it with a HUcaseal so ya i say if you can survive all the attacks individually then its a matter of doing damage and healing after every att.