PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode/Starting Equipment(stage 3/4/5)EP2

Saligun
Aug 5, 2007, 01:08 PM
In the challenge mode guide found on this site the starting equip for stage 3/4/5 of ep2 was never completely finished(mainly the missing info relates to the forces techs and levels).I don't know why it wasn't but could someone PLEASE finish it,i am planning on trying to get through challenge mode ep2 soon and would like to be able to plan the mission out a bit,and knowing what the starting equip is would help me decide which type and class of characters to bring,to have the best chance of getting through it.THANKS...

BTW;I find it funny that in stage one it says the RANGER starts with a +5 Saber.Doesn't anyone check this guides for errors?I guess not because they didn't even bother to finishing this guide.I know people make mistakes but this guide been up a long time and yet know ones ever done anything to correct it or finish it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-08-05 11:19 ]</font>

Splash
Aug 5, 2007, 03:08 PM
It's not surprising considering how almost 1/3 of the guides here have incorrect info in it anyways. >_>

I could tell you though, that without a Force, you won't be able to pass episode 2 stage 3 at a low enough time. Lesser be is without a HUcast or HUcaseal. Rangers almost fail at it due to lack of ATP. Unless you get a Lockgun, which is unlikely anyways.

SLON
Aug 6, 2007, 12:32 PM
The starting equipment is not very important, because you will be looking to replace it as soon as possible, anyway. If you think the guide isn't good enough, feel free to write a new one, but be warned, writing guides takes a lot of time if you are going to do them correctly.