PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow

Seph5172
Dec 24, 2002, 12:13 AM
yeah i was playing on normal episode II today. I wanted to beat it so i could see the whole story, it was okay, but theres something that bothered me about Olga Flow...

I was on his second form, and he had these little creatures things floating, i shot them a few times, and BAM, i died. Im thinking, what the hell? Im level 60 on normal, how he do that? well, im thinking i just got cheaped out, so i got rezed by my scape doll and started fighting again. Only a few seconds later, BAM, again i die. I rez again, and then kill him.

What was that attack? I have over 450 life, and it killed me 1 hit at full life. How can i prevent it? Im scared to even look at him on Hard or Vhard now...

Atax
Dec 24, 2002, 01:16 AM
It's a special attack he does that damages you depending on how close you are to him; standing right under on next to him when he does it will result in a K.O. to your character.

Use a good mechgun and keep your distance from him, using melee weapons against him is just plain stupid.

Seph5172
Dec 24, 2002, 01:19 AM
I was using A Varista, but he kept wanting to step on me for some reason.. Ill be more aware of that next time..

so even if i have like 500000000 life he'd still kill me in one hit? thats sweet and crappy at the same time lol

HONOTORI
Dec 24, 2002, 01:37 AM
I wondered what that was. I just beat him in Norm a few seconds ago. I also used a Varista, WEIRD...