PDA

View Full Version : That was rude!

Sha Sha
Aug 6, 2007, 12:55 PM
For the past hour or so I have been restocking my shop and checking NPC prices and stuff like that. You think people would like that right? WRONG! Someone had came into my shop and i guess looking at prices. I had priced alot of stuff even under half of NPC like Harnium is 100 in NPC i put it out for 30. I put out all mate boards as 10 and so on. I get chewed out for not having HIGH prices. they kept calling me a failure of a shop keeper and whatnot im like Dont people want low prices? then the person left without replying to my question. Im really not good at pricing non-npc stuff so instead i may have someone else fix that.
another thing i was searching shops for Vulcaline for twin daggers and Neu Ebon Neu is 4000 in npc shops I saw shops selling it for 100k and more. i wish there was a way to tell these people that they are selling everything too high.

How should i respond next time if someone chews me out for low prices?

Siertes
Aug 6, 2007, 12:59 PM
On 2007-08-06 10:55, Tsukuyo wrote:

With an insult and a blacklisting of course.

I hate searching for Vulcaline in Player Shops. I think I've maybe found one or two shops in all of my searching that wasn't overpriced, and one of those shops was only cheaper than NPC prices by 100 meseta. Either these shops are leftover idiots who quit the game, or just...well idiots.

Reipard
Aug 6, 2007, 12:59 PM
The only good response to such a thing is to be truthful:
I don't sell to idiots.

ChronoTrigga
Aug 6, 2007, 01:00 PM
Don't listen to em. And price yourstuff based on overall playershops that you've seen that weren't ridiculously overpriced.

Shiryuu
Aug 6, 2007, 01:01 PM
1: Next time, say "Ok. I'll raise the prices for you."
2: ???
3: Profit.

You can then lower the prices back down when they're gone.

XxTylerxX
Aug 6, 2007, 01:02 PM
its usually a waste to look for par ebon most 80% of all shops sell for like 5-8k a piece.

Shiryuu
Aug 6, 2007, 01:03 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:02, XxTylerxX wrote:
its usually a waste to look for par ebon most 80% of all shops sell for like 5-8k a piece.

Spam Mad Beasts S/2 instead?

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 01:05 PM
Pricing NPC items low is normal and correct way to run a 'business'.

I would have been more worried about you selling non NPC items less(by a large margin) than what they are and selling yourself short in the process. On the 360, 1 mil can buy you many things, but on PC/PS2 1 mil can't even buy you a 30% weapon.

OldCoot
Aug 6, 2007, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't. They ae free to leave and if anything, I would encourage them to go with the Blist. "If you don't like it leave!"

Too low? That is new. I know too high is too common and will remain so until we have an advanced search to determine prices before going to a shop.

DurakkenX
Aug 6, 2007, 01:10 PM
...AND undercutting... they both cause problems.

look selling things for under their value screws over the economy, just as much as over pricing and causes those that place their wares at fair value to be short on cash AND those who are undercutting to be short on cash as well.

When you undercut you set a false precedent for items that cause the item to become worth less than they should.

Please stop it ^.^

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
On 2007-08-06 10:55, Tsukuyo wrote:

I would assume that the person who berated you for having low prices is one of the people who have things totally overpriced in their own shop, thus they don't like you selling your items at a resonable price and they came in your room to try and "pressure" you into conforming to their standards by calling you "stupid" and the like.

I would've just ignored the guy, then wrote my ad as such:

"...My customers constantly tell me that my items are priced too LOW!"

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 01:16 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:10, DurakkenX wrote:
...AND undercutting... they both cause problems.

look selling things for under their value screws over the economy, just as much as over pricing and causes those that place their wares at fair value to be short on cash AND those who are undercutting to be short on cash as well.

When you undercut you set a false precedent for items that cause the item to become worth less than they should.

Please stop it ^.^

I'm not even touching this one, other than to say "Wow".

CelestialBlade
Aug 6, 2007, 01:16 PM
Be like "okay here, give me 50,000,000mst for this Monomate."

eightball
Aug 6, 2007, 01:21 PM
are you serious with undercutting....who in there right mind would buy something the computer sells for an equal amount...? its not like the npc runs out of something

-dis-
Aug 6, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:10, DurakkenX wrote:

Please stop it ^.^

An item's worth and what people will pay for it are not the same thing. It sounds like the OP is trying to get the two closer together, whereas you are happy with the status quo of gouging on the PS2PC.

If a player is content to move things at a lower cost at higher volume, well, then, that player has a pretty good shop strategy and he helps the community of players not awash in ill-gotten funds.

DurakkenX
Aug 6, 2007, 01:31 PM
I'm not talking about that...

Undercutting as in selling Howrod for say 200k continuously. Their value is clearly 275-400k. By selling Howrods for 200k you are making people believe that is the correct price and causing people to everyone to lose money save for maybe the buyer.

the only difference between undercutting and overpricing is who your screwing...and realistically undercutting is worse.

also btw this is supposed to be it's own seperate topic v.v but it was merged because a mod felt that it should be merged for some reason...

Kylie
Aug 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
Roll your eyes and blacklist them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif It's none of their business if you want to sell your stuff at low prices. They were prolly just mad because your prices took away from their business cause people would rather buy from you.

landman
Aug 6, 2007, 01:45 PM
The problem is the good sellers don't appear in the immense (1 page -.-) list of shops that show up when you make an item search, so overpriced items is a waste of time for the buyers and a lost of sales for the good sellers. The game needs a price cap in the search engine xd

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 01:46 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:31, DurakkenX wrote:

Undercutting as in selling Howrod for say 200k continuously. Their value is clearly 275-400k. By selling Howrods for 200k you are making people believe that is the correct price and causing people to everyone to lose money save for maybe the buyer.

the only difference between undercutting and overpricing is who your screwing...and realistically undercutting is worse.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif. . . Those buyers are just finding people who are selling them for better deals. I sold four of them for 80,000 because I quit FT. Also if you already have the mats, and only need to buy the board, then that's what you will charge for the finished product, 190-200k. 400k comes from the full brunt of needing materials. Those people aren't making money, they are breaking even.

Undercutting is only bad if EVERYONE knew what everyone else was selling something for. In FFXI thanks to the website called FFXI-AH where people can look at Auction house sales across all 32 servers, many high end items are undercutted to high hell.

Relax, it's not that bad ;p.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 01:46 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:31, DurakkenX wrote:

also btw this is supposed to be it's own seperate topic v.v but it was merged because a mod felt that it should be merged for some reason...

If one can sell a howrod for 200K and make a profit, then that is the value of them to that person. If they aren't making a profit, then they are just hurting themselves, eh? Either way, a person as smart as you who knows the "true value" of this item should snatch it up and sell it in your own shop for the "real" value and rake in the profits!!!

The problem is everyone beleiving that an item is worth a certain price just because "that's what everyone else is selling it for!". Ortaresins run from 8500-10,000 on the 360 in player shops (7500 at NPC). Everytime I do a search for Ortaresins, the same old shops show up still selling at the same old price. Just because one person upped the price on their Ortaresins, everyone else did the same and now they are all in the same boat: nobody is buying them!

The smart shop owner sets a fair price that not only gives them a profit, but ensures a sale.

amtalx
Aug 6, 2007, 01:53 PM
Tell them you are doing your job to help the economy and kindly show them the door.

As far as the undercutting theory is concerned... Something like that would only have a noticeable effect in a scenario where a large body can afford to undercut smaller competitors (Wal-Mart?) Or where a new body undercuts existing competitors at a loss to gain market share. Neither of these scenarios is possible in an environment like PSU. There are no franchises or large bodies to do the undercutting. Although, I think it would be pretty cool to have chains and branded merchandise (I would love to watermark my synths.) All that would be too difficult to manage though.

Realmz
Aug 6, 2007, 01:54 PM
while i don't like over prising things i'm sad to say that i've gotten into the photon market a little bit..I'm not selling them at the 25k that others seem to be, but i'm selling them for a lot more then i used to...

all my elemental photons used to be set at the NPC price of 100m, with normal photons and el and im being like 30 or something. now all my elephotons are at 2k (there are still some people lower then me) sometimes i wish that prices were back the way they were when i left. But then i remember that a 7* back then would cost me something like 200k where as now i can get the same thing for maybe 50k

soemthings have gone up but a lot of low % strike weapons have gone waaaaaay down (too bad guns and tech-weps havn't too...)

Realmz
Aug 6, 2007, 01:58 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:53, amtalx wrote:
Tell them you are doing your job to help the economy and kindly show them the door.

As far as the undercutting theory is concerned... Something like that would only have a noticeable effect in a scenario where a large body can afford to undercut smaller competitors (Wal-Mart?) Or where a new body undercuts existing competitors at a loss to gain market share. Neither of these scenarios is possible in an environment like PSU. There are no franchises or large bodies to do the undercutting. Although, I think it would be pretty cool to have chains and branded merchandise (I would love to watermark my synths.) All that would be too difficult to manage though.

that was one thing i liked about Ragnarok Online's crafting system. The finished item would have the makers name on it (i.e. "Realmz's fire claymore") people that made a lot of items, and sold them cheap made good reputations, and thus got more money as more people went to them.

i often tell friends about shops i find with low prices on weapons (close friends mind you don't want my little spots to go out of stock all at once..) and i'd like to think that theres some people out there that like my shop cause of lower prices on materials and such i'll never use.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 02:26 PM
On 2007-08-06 11:05, Mystil wrote:

I would have been more worried about you selling non NPC items less(by a large margin) than what they are and selling yourself short in the process. On the 360, 1 mil can buy you many things, but on PC/PS2 1 mil can't even buy you a 30% weapon.

That's odd, I bought a 28% dark katsunos for 500k the other day.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 02:30 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:26, beatrixkiddo wrote:

28% does not equal 30%, last time I checked at least....

eightball
Aug 6, 2007, 02:31 PM
that plus twin daggers are super cheap because you can find the board very easily

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:30, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-08-06 12:26, beatrixkiddo wrote:

28% does not equal 30%, last time I checked at least....

Also a dark weapon, the most useless and easier photon to find in the game.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 02:42 PM
28% is close enough. And if you're going to discount my disproving your untrue blanket statement, you should have said "Can't even get you a 30% weapon except katsunos because they are easy to find and dark element because it's useless".

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 6, 2007, 02:46 PM
This is all too common, people selling things that most "smart" players can buy for a fraction of the price at an NPC store. This annoys me to no end.

Let me cite one so example...
I recently started synthing ranged weapons becuase of all the ebons,ashes and woods that I have accumalated during all my runs with friends, well over over 300 in Par ebons alone, and vulcalines,vestalines and kerselines all maxed as well, had a couple of boards and the those boards I did not have well I bought.

Now here is where my troubles start, I quickly run out of Im-photons and decide to check out the player shops instead of paying the 200 meseta at the NPC store. Lo and behold!! The cheapest Im-photon was priced for 1000, that's 5 times the price !! I spent 15 minutes just browsing all the stores and it just got worse, some even selling it for 100k -.-

Eventually I decided on another strategy, Recommended<sp?> stores. Engaged on conversation and this was the convo.

<Me> Hello, are you there ?
<Shop keeper> Yes, welcome to my store.
<Shop keeper> Anything you are looking for ?
<Me> Looking for Im-photons.
<Shop keeper> I have some in my storage.
<Me> Are they for sale ?
<Shop keeper> Yeah, how much you going to pay ?
<Me>I want to run a small test, and maybe have some giggles with it.
<Shop keeper> ?
<Me> You tell me the price.
<Shop keeper> well...it's a photon, the least I could sell it for is.
<Shop keeper> 5k ?
<Me> XD
<Me> Okay, let me educate you now, they sell those photons at the NPC for 200.
<Me>Tell me why I should buy them for 5k ?
<Shop keeper>Oh ? they sell them in the NPC ?
<Me> Yes.
<Shop keeper> Okay, let me do the math then for the trade.
<Me>Just put them in the store, I'll buy them.

At this moment the Shop Keeper set them for 150, at least 50 of them and I buy them all. Having what I want I start to walk out the door and she says this to me:

<Shop keeper>I have the NPC price guide.
<Me>...
<Me>Read it...
<Shop keeper>So Demanding! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

People in general don't even look at the NPC price list or even stop to do the math based on that.

Another example, Scape Doll boards, Omega acids and hustle berries.

A scape doll is 5000 meseta.
If I remember correctly these are the mats needed for making one with the board:

5 Hustle berries
2 Omega Acids

Why on Earth would I pay 2000 meseta for each Omega Acid and 2000 more per berry ? This is not even taking in account all the people setting the actual Scape Board for 3000 and above...

This is called Lack of common sense.

However, I will not fight or complain on the price of items that can not be bought on NPC stores, if you found a Me/Quick and you want to sell it for 65 million then go right ahead, same for any other S rank, or rare units.

But if I can get it from a NPC shop, sell it at or below the NPC shop price. I much rather buy the item from a player anyday and not "delete" my meseta by buying from the NPC.

Anduril
Aug 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
I have never really had a problem with this, I didn't realize that selling my stuff for 40-70% off would be a problem. I mean if it sells that's a good thing right? At least it keeps the money moving in the economy rather than just having the items sit in the shop because people decide wisely that it is more economical to buy from an NPC shop.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:42, beatrixkiddo wrote:
28% is close enough. And if you're going to discount my disproving your untrue blanket statement, you should have said "Can't even get you a 30% weapon except katsunos because they are easy to find and dark element because it's useless".

Well, there is a thing called "assumption", and the assumption should have been made that this person was making a general statement about the cost of a 9*, 30% or higher element melee weapon. This poster did not include the * rating of the weapon in his statement, so essentially, you could've said that you purchased a 38% ice Buster for 500K just yesterday to disprove the statement as well, using your logic.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 03:05 PM
Either way, given the extreme rarity of 30+% on a weapon, combined with the NPC material cost of synthing a 9* (which is the same for XBOX users), how is 1,000,000 a bad price for one?

Mewn
Aug 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
Just fyi guys the PC/PS2 servers are all horribly expensive and you can't get anything for cheap. I mean seriously, just look at this.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1228/lolpriceshz3.jpg

DA HMMN

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:05, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Either way, given the extreme rarity of 30+% on a weapon, combined with the NPC material cost of synthing a 9* (which is the same for XBOX users), how is 1,000,000 a bad price for one?

On the PC/PS2 servers, it apparently is not a bad price (I say "apparently" only because I don't know if it's bad or not). On the 360, you'd be hard pressed to sell a 30% 9* melee weapon for 1 million. I know I wouldn't buy one for that price. I'd rather take my million and buy 3-4 boards, then hunt any materials needed and synth it myself!

The point the poster trying to make was that the economies of the two servers are different.

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 03:18 PM

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to get what I was trying to say with that 1 mil statement. Very little you can buy with 1 mil on our servers.

drizzle
Aug 6, 2007, 03:19 PM
Then you get 4 10-18% weapons, 5 failures, and wish you had just bought that weapon amirite

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:15, Mewn wrote:
Just fyi guys the PC/PS2 servers are all horribly expensive and you can't get anything for cheap. I mean seriously, just look at this.

DA HMMN

One would now have 500,000 left and hope to god someone else is that generous to sell a 50% weapon for that amount.

Come on people lets not start jumping on me over this shit, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. Got damn.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:18, Mystil wrote:

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to get what I was trying to say with that 1 mil statement. Very little you can buy with 1 mil on our servers.

I have no problem affording decent weapons with what meseta I have. I have no "haxeta". All my meseta is from missions, and selling decently priced weaponry that I don't need. I don't get how people think it's impossible to get good enough weapons to get by without spending millions, because it's very untrue. Yes, if you want 50%s, you have to pay for the insane rarity. If not, you can deal with what's cheap and available.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 03:23 PM

DA HMMN

Yes, because one shop is indicitive of the pricing on the whole server....

Search for 10 more 50% ice Hanzocs and let's see the prices on those. Better yet, somone on the PC/PS2 servers perform a search for 10 50% ice Hanzocs and give us the prices....first 10 you see. Also, go to the shop in that particular picture and see if: 1. it's password protected and 2. that Hanzoc is still there for that price....or if ANYTHING is still there for the price listed.

Thanks!

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 03:25 PM
How about you do it, and show us how cheap the XBOX servers are?

drizzle
Aug 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
We'll need some 360 prices to compare with, of course. Please find 10 50% Ice Hanzocs on the 360 and post their prices!

Mewn
Aug 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
I doubt the Hanzoc is there for that price, seeing as, I, er, bought it 10 minutes ago.

Along with those Pikors :3

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
I lol @ people who sell 9* guns, wands, and rods for less than 300k.

Break even for those are 325k. I buy all the 200k ones i see and resell them for my own price. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 6, 2007, 03:32 PM
Sigh, the problem with weapon synths is the following;

Players are FORCED to buy their materials from the NPC's.

Say, for example, I wanted to make a Cugo Mamba. This is what the price would be if I got Every little thing from the NPC store.

[B] Cugo Mamba is 165,000/3 (for the 3 uses)=55,000
10 Im Photons= 2,000
6 Vulcalines= 48,000
9 Teranites= 22,500
9 Mot Ebons= 36,000

You need 173,500 meseta just to make one, at a 49% chance with a pure ranged PM.

IF people who had those materials up for sale, would have them AT or BELOW NPC's price list the economy, in theory, would be in a lot better shape. People would actually farm materials to earn money, and crafters instead of "deleting" their meseta with the NPC's would spend their meseta with the players, giving the needed currency for the players to buy the crafters weapons and keeping a healthy cycle.

Oh and not only that, cheaper materials means the crafters can now afford to sell their weapons for lower.

Becuase, at least me, would like to buy 9* guns for 200-250 k instead of 400,000 meseta and up in the future.

I do hope people understand where I am going with this >.>

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:22, Mystil wrote:

Oh I'm so taking that

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-08-06 13:34 ]</font>

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:32, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:
Sigh, the problem with weapon synths is the following;

Players are FORCED to buy their materials from the NPC's.

Say, for example, I wanted to make a Cugo Mamba. This is what the price would be if I got Every little thing from the NPC store.

[B] Cugo Mamba is 165,000/3 (for the 3 uses)=55,000
10 Im Photons= 2,000
6 Vulcalines= 48,000
9 Teranites= 22,500
9 Mot Ebons= 36,000

You need 173,500 meseta just to make one, at a 49% chance with a pure ranged PM.

IF people who had those materials up for sale, would have them AT or BELOW NPC's price list the economy, in theory, would be in a lot better shape. People would actually farm materials to earn money, and crafters instead of "deleting" their meseta with the NPC's would spend their meseta with the players, giving the needed currency for the players to buy the crafters weapons and keeping a healthy cycle.

Oh and not only that, cheaper materials means the crafters can now afford to sell their weapons for lower.

Becuase, at least me, would like to buy 9* guns for 200-250 k instead of 400,000 meseta and up in the future.

I do hope people understand where I am going with this >.>

You forgot to calculate the cost of failure. Successful marketers have to compensate for those failures somehow or making money will be based on luck, rather than a constant. Take a look at my calculations here. Yes I have them saved to justify my prices because I'm displeased with people who insist 9* guns should cost 200k without having any consideration for sellers.

Assume this business is synthing 32 boards to sell. I know not everyone can pull off 32 board synthing but we're using a large sample for accuracy purposes.

boards = 165k x 32 = 5,280,000

vulcaline = 8k x 96 guns = 768k
786k x 6 vulcaline per gun = 4,608,000
1,536,000 for 32 guns

metals = 2.5k x 96 guns = 240k
240k x 9 metals per gun = 2,160,000
720,000 for 32 guns

ebon = 4k x 96 guns = 384k
384k x 9 ebons per gun = 3,456,000
1,152,000 for 32 guns

photon = 200 x 96 guns = 19.2k
19.2k x 10 photons per gun = 192,000
64,000 for 32 guns

15,696,000 total cost to synth 96 guns

Now to break even...

25/96 have to sell at 600k each
32/96 have to sell at 500k each
40/96 have to sell at 400k each
53/96 have to sell at 300k each
79/96 have to sell at 200k each

At 400k each, about 3.5 million in profits per 96 guns sold. Surely you can't expect people to succeed 79 out of 96 possible guns when synthing. 200k is a far from reasonable price, and it's near impossible to make profits off selling for that price constantly.

However like you said, if people start constantly selling materials for lower prices, then that could make selling 9* weapons for lower prices a possibility. Until then, 400k is a very fair price.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-08-06 13:43 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 03:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/beatrix_kiddo/psu20070807_053228_000.jpg

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 6, 2007, 04:44 PM
Erm, Zael. I did take in consideration that, I mentioned the 49% chance for the synth with a pure PM, I said people are forced to sell at those price becuase they are FORCED to buy their supplies at the NPC. All of that was taken in consideration, what I said for selling for 200k or 250k is if the selling price for those materials was lower then crafters like you and me could afford to sell for lower.

The prices as of now, for guns and wands/rods or high % weapons are correct.

What is not right is the price of MATERIALS

Just wanted to validate my point http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KodiaX987
Aug 6, 2007, 05:16 PM
I used to make quick and easy fortunes on Ragnarok Online Alpha by buying padded armor in the desert town whenever I found someone selling it for a low price, then I went somewhere else in the same town and re-sold it for about a thousand zeny higher. I got so many people threatening to report me not even God could count them all. But, I never got banned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm gonna have fun on EVE Online if the independent ISS decides to make its move. They plan on conducting trade caravans in lawless space and create mobile shops that will remain in place for a day or two, then move on. I plan on destroying every last one of those ships and run away with all the goodies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Powder Keg
Aug 10, 2007, 10:19 AM

DA HMMN

Am I missing something here? Or is that a fucking STEAL for a 50% weapon? I guarantee that could sell for way higher.

Edit: Yep, shit's already gone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-08-10 08:26 ]</font>

Mewn
Aug 11, 2007, 05:38 AM
What exactly makes people think that I'm going to come across a deal like that, and then just take a screenshot, post it on a public site and then just leave it for any Tom, Dick or Harry to take advantage?

Come on.

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 11, 2007, 06:12 AM
Tell them to go suck themselves off and find a new store.

I'd, personally, do that if someone ever insulted me for having LOW prices. You're not trying to make a huge profit, you're trying to be a nice guy/gal and contribute to the community. People shouldn't be telling YOU how THEY think a shop should be run.

Morpheo
Aug 11, 2007, 10:51 PM
Bring em on back to Need for Speed :most wanted, for those who dont get it, the object of the game was to work your way up the BLACK LIST