PDA

View Full Version : the question once and for all:has the 360 been hacked or not

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
first of all,this thread belongs here in PSU General because this is where the people who always state that the 360 has been hacked,but never,ever provide proof.

please do not move this thread.

down to business...
eveyrbody likes to join threads and quote somebody and find where it says "360 has never been hacked" and cross it out, like so. "360 has never been hacked." where is the proof of this?to my knowledge,one person hacked it(gave himself something like 99thousand HP and some other weird shit I dont remember),and was banned immediately.

that's one person that xbox live apparently came down on pretty hard and pretty fast.

so before everybody continues to smear all over the rest of the threads in this very forum that the 360 has been hacked,show us proof.its a bit odd that a lot of us 360 players dont seem to see a lot of the hacks that many people are talking about.

...a lot of the hacks that many people are talking about with no proof whatsoever.this is not to rub in the fact that the pc ps2 version got hacked and we're better and more 1337 than you all but this is to clear up the issue once and for all.I truly do personally want to know whether or not its been hacked,for my own purposes.I play this game.I'd like to know if its been hacked,yes or no.if it has,I am not taking someones word for it until they show me a screenshot or some sort of link with solid information that the 360 version's been modded or hacked in some way shape or form.

among all the famitsu cup bullshit firebreak icebreak tittybreak bullshitbreak rumors,this is the biggest one on these psow forums.this is where it ends:

so if you want to continue saying that the 360 versions been hacked,post proof.if nobody posts at all,we all will laugh at you the next time you post in a thread saying "LOLZ NAWW THE 360 GOT TEH HAXORZ TOO!!11!!!1!"

a simple request.I dont want people yellin and screaming at each other,its not a question of which servers are better,who has more LEET people,who has bigger penises...no...just post why you think the 360 got hacked.

bring proof,or say nothing at all.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
You answered it in you own post.

"Has the 360 been hacked"? Yes. Once, but yes.

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 02:11 PM
As far as I know it was only Snowfox, then he was banned. The method he used was fixed and he was served some kind of cease and desist order from Microsoft.

amtalx
Aug 6, 2007, 02:13 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:08, majan wrote:
tittybreak

You sir, have made my day.

Shardio
Aug 6, 2007, 02:13 PM
its a bit odd that a lot of us 360 players dont seem to see a lot of the hacks that many people are talking about.

Same to us PC/PS2 guys. What's the big deal anyways?

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:10, JAFO22000 wrote:
You answered it in you own post.

"Has the 360 been hacked"? Yes. Once, but yes.

thats my theory,well,our theory.I want to know why others claim that it is still hacked.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:14, majan wrote:
thats my theory,well,our theory.I want to know why others claim that it is still hacked.

Well, I personally am on the side of the fence that believes that ZTnoluck guy did some things, screwed it up and in the process screwed his character information up. HOWEVER, nothing has been proven in his case and this is just all SPECULATION, therefore I find him to be innocent (read: No HAX!!) until proven otherwise.

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:13, Shardio wrote:

its a bit odd that a lot of us 360 players dont seem to see a lot of the hacks that many people are talking about.

Same to us PC/PS2 guys. What's the big deal anyways?

well I know people have been dicks in the past but I personally never got at pc/ps2 people saying their assholes because they play on a hacked server or watever,so its not a big deal in that respect.I mean nobody any harm obviously...but the big deal is my question : why do people keep saying that it is hacked when it was hacked once quite a while ago and it was fixed right away?

and its not really the same thing toward pcps2 people because it isnt a rumor that you guys got hit with some hacks.it..like..really happened.bigtime lol..a lot of people obviously benefited from it and continue to benefit form the amount of extra meseta thats flip floppin around.still though,it was kind of a big deal when it happened.nothing even remotely close to that extent happened on the 360 and that is worth mentioning when people come out and insinuate that it has.its nothing against pc ps2 people,just against the people that insist that its happening when its not.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
This topic is about PSU360, so imo any mention of the PS2/PC servers in here should be deleted, since this community has proven itself incapable of civilized discussion of the two servers.

Discuss: Has the 360 been hacked? And do you have proof?

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
you could say the same about HULK but he just turned out to be a greedy prick that bought all of his meseta off of ebay and bought/found every S rank and left them in his shop,for display purposes only.ztnoluck either does probably the same thing,or is the head honcho of a pretty big clan that shares all they do / synth / make.someone mentioned that once,and it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 02:25 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:22, majan wrote:
you could say the same about HULK but he just turned out to be a greedy prick that bought all of his meseta off of ebay and bought/found every S rank and left them in his shop,for display purposes only.ztnoluck either does probably the same thing,or is the head honcho of a pretty big clan that shares all they do / synth / make.someone mentioned that once,and it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Kinda wierd that this issue is happening to him and only to him though, n'est pas?

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:26 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:22, beatrixkiddo wrote:
This topic is about PSU360, so imo any mention of the PS2/PC servers in here should be deleted, since this community has proven itself incapable of civilized discussion of the two servers.

not at all actually.its completely worth mentioning both servers to compare the effects of real hacks on the game communities.

you just mistake me for trying to start a flamewar when im really not.I am trying to find proof of why people insinuate certain things that are(or were) present on one server and completely not present on another server.people who come into the thread and cause tension where there is none are the people that start the flamewars.

I had to put it very bluntly and clearly because I want a very simple,straight up answer.no discussion,no jibba-jabba.just a yes or no,and proof,or no proof.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
I stand by my previous post's statement.

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:29 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:25, JAFO22000 wrote:

Kinda wierd that this issue is happening to him and only to him though, n'est pas?

I missed that.^
who knows though man.people go to pretty ridiculous lengths to prove themselves the best in videogames sometimes.hell,he could be a trade scammer or a kick-everyone-from-your-party-once-you-have-a-rare-spawn-er,in addition to an I-buy-my-meseta-off-of-ebay-er.

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:25, JAFO22000 wrote:

Um, no...not at all. If glitched character data was a common problem, we'd be lucky to get 1 star's worth of players across all 3 servers.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:29, majan wrote:
I missed that.^
who knows though man.people go to pretty ridiculous lengths to prove themselves the best in videogames sometimes.hell,he could be a trade scammer or a kick-everyone-from-your-party-once-you-have-a-rare-spawn-er,in addition to an I-buy-my-meseta-off-of-ebay-er.

He could be any of the above, and I'm not accusing him of "packet sniffing", "hacking" or "scripting" in any way, as there is no proof. I just think it's quite odd that someone who had all of this stuff in their possesion is now the ONLY person on EITHER server (360 and PC/PS2...don't know if this happened on the JPN servers or not, but I would assume it hasn't) that this issue has happened to. Coincidence? It could be.

Anyway, this is getting off topic. You originally asked why people think the 360 still may be vunerable to hacking. I brought up a current example that I found relevant to the argument. If hacking is possible on the 360 servers, the people doing it are keeping things under VERY tight control.

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 02:43 PM
that makes sense.I would say its just that hes the head of a fairly big faction,becuase his collection of stuff seems as though its a bunch of peoples best,best stuff.besides,hacking a 360 is not nearly as easy hacking a PC(PC = machine made for your customization to use it to do what you want it to do.read:you can do just about anything with a capable PC and I mean that quite literally. xbox 360=hardware wise very similar to a PC,but programmed far,far differently to do only a specific set of things.not nearly as flexible or versatile as any pc.).for them to have that much control means theyd have to be some pretty damn good people at what they do.too good to be playing psu is wat I am saying.

i think this thread is pretty close to making its point though.maybe if tonite rolls by and noones still comes in here with legitimate proof I can ask a mod to close it before it all gets blown out of proportion and everybody ends up pissed off like usual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-08-06 12:44 ]</font>

-dis-
Aug 6, 2007, 02:45 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:43, majan wrote:
that makes sense.I would say its just that hes the head of a fairly big faction,becuase his collection of stuff seems as though its a bunch of peoples best,best stuff.besides,hacking a 360 is not nearly as easy hacking a PC(PC = machine made for your customization to use it to do what you want it to do. xbox 360=hardware wise very similar to a PC,but programmed far,far differently to do only a specific set of things.).for them to have that much control means theyd have to be some pretty damn good people at what they do.too good to be playing psu is wat I am saying.

i think this thread is pretty close to making its point though.maybe if tonite rolls by and noones still comes in here with legitimate proof I can ask a mod to close it before it all gets blown out of proportion and everybody ends up pissed off like usual.

You're not following. ZTnolucktolerancewatever's character is all glitched up with PAs over 30 and items all out-of-whack. He's not being discussed because of what he has in terms of game items, but in terms of these irregularities.

Umberger
Aug 6, 2007, 02:46 PM
Hacking a 360 and getting on Xbox Live isn't very practical, and most people who do so get banned pretty swiftly...if not immediately. Snowfox did post pictures of his hacked level/meseta I think...it's in his signature. It "got hacked" because he wanted to hack it...the same reason every other game gets hacked.

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 03:09 PM
UGHH

these piss me off

Tha 360 CAN BE HACKED!!!!!!

just you hafta put up w/ Microsoft if you get caught.

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 03:13 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:09, Rashiid wrote:
UGHH

these piss me off

I think you missed the part where he asked for proof, Gipple.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 03:17 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:13, Sychosis wrote:

UGHH

these piss me off

Are Snowfox's pics not proof enough, or do those just not count?

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 03:20 PM
ZT isnt proof? (if you belive his sob story then LoL)

KamiSori
Aug 6, 2007, 03:20 PM
so far it seems the answer is No. supposedly <Snowfox> hacked it months ago which resulted in instant ban. Im not sure exactly what they banned because i partied with him back in Spring. he was a low level human but his card had his website on it and his accnt number was lower than mine (under 3001000). i still have his partner card but i havent seen him online since then (usually dont check).

on the other hand, regarding the whole Zt thing, im not really sure what to believe. i do find it extremely strange that the only person experiencing these glitches happens to be one of the wealthiest players on our servers. but then again ive read his posts on the official forums. he posts pics and videos of the glitches and begs a GM to help him fix the problem, which has not happened yet. i dont see why he would want GM attention if he was doing anything shady..

aside from these two clouded issues, there hasnt been any hacking on the 360 servers. i wouldnt worry about it too much.

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 03:22 PM
he phailed at his h4x and tried to blame ST.

he wasnt getting anymore attention from having all 50% so he had to get sum attention somehow.

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 03:24 PM
Console hacking has been proven to be difficult even for T**. All hacking on PC/PS2 side occurs on PC for a reason.

So while it MAYBE possible on the 360, very few are going to bother.

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

UGHH

these piss me off

They were, but Snowfox himself told me he got Microsoft to fix whatever hole he used to get in.

So whatever Snowfox did, isn't able to be duplicated now.

Also, Snowfox said he was unbanned and was placed on some kind of permanent watch list, so if he does anything funky, red lights go off or some jazz.

KamiSori
Aug 6, 2007, 03:25 PM
Regarding Rashiids post:

so then why isnt he banned yet? he left evidence everywhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiSori on 2007-08-06 13:26 ]</font>

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
thats what i dont understand >.<

Piper_Maru
Aug 6, 2007, 03:45 PM
If its been hacked once, it can be hacked again.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 03:54 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:24, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-08-06 13:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

UGHH

these piss me off

They were, but Snowfox himself told me he got Microsoft to fix whatever hole he used to get in.

So whatever Snowfox did, isn't able to be duplicated now.

Also, Snowfox said he was unbanned and was placed on some kind of permanent watch list, so if he does anything funky, red lights go off or some jazz.

...or he just photoshopped the pics and was never banned in the first place. I mean, the dude does only have two very small pictures....and looking at the one picture, the first "5" in his level of "535" looks to be off line (can't tell if it's crooked because of a bad photoshop, or if it's crooked because the picture is so small). ALSO, I know little about hacking, but aren't you only able to hack stuff which is already pre-exisiting in game? I mean, how could you POSSIBLY hack in a level of 535 when it's pretty much a known fact that you will never even be able to reach level 535, thus it's not even in the game code to HAVE a level 535.

Why 535 anyway? Is it because he was level 35 and decided to copy the 5 at the end of his level and paste it to the front, thus the crookedness of it and the ensuing small format picture? I mean, if you can go big, why not go to 999? Or 1000? If you say "he couldn't go to 1000 because the level display wouldn't allow four digits", well, the level display doesn't allow level 500+, now does it? Seems suspicious to me.

Also, at level 535, how does he still have experience points? How many does he need for level 536? Was this just a visual hack?

BanF
Aug 6, 2007, 04:03 PM
Put a link to the pics so all of us who weren't here around that time can judge!

Umberger
Aug 6, 2007, 04:07 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:24, Mystil wrote:
Console hacking has been proven to be difficult even for T**. All hacking on PC/PS2 side occurs on PC for a reason.

So while it MAYBE possible on the 360, very few are going to bother.

Not to mention that your 360 can get hardware banned, and they aren't cheap to buy.

xXNinjaXx
Aug 6, 2007, 04:10 PM
Rashiid is correct
he tried to hack, and it went wrong
so he went on the forums asking for "help"
to make it seem like ST is messing with him
so he can look like a victim.

and regarding him being in a major clan or whatever, that has nothing to do with how much he has. it has been proven by multiple people that ZTnoluck buys meseta. thats how he getseverything. and since he wasnt getting anymore attention for his 50%, he tried to hack to get more attention

I don't believe ZT has been a victim of ST, and furthermore I'll spew some explicits and insults for no good reason.

Mod edit: Moderated foul language.
Please keep it inoffensive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-08-14 16:07 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:03, BanF wrote:
Put a link to the pics so all of us who weren't here around that time can judge!

The pics are in his sig. He is the last poster in this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=143241&forum=4&start=15&24

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:03, BanF wrote:

I do have a few pictures around here somewhere that point out all sorts of inconsistencies, but the last time I talked about them he sent me a long winded PM explaining what happened to him afterwards.

Doesn't matter much now since by his own admission he can't do anything anymore. I'd imagine MS threatened him with a lawsuit. Lord knows they have the cash to waste on small time lawsuits.

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 04:25 PM
I see...thats weird then that he wasnt banned or watever.well,better one person who tried,went wrong,and fucked up his shit,than an economy that ends up getting overrun by hacked goods and idiot players who think they own the world.

so we kinda have proof(go to shop: ZtNoLuck) that someone apparently attempted to hack the game,and proof that one person did,and got banned for it or watever.maybe becuase noluck's attempts went wrong is why microsoft never went after him?watever it is,it isnt causing half the problems it can be causing,so I think its safe to say that for the most part,the 360 version is pretty safe,even if it is hackable,the consequences apparently invovle banning the person and fixing what was hacked in the first place.

that was pretty cool how snowfox pointed out the hole and made them fix it.I wonder how many more there are

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 04:39 PM
I don't understand why they'd let someone like that back on. I mean, apparently, this guy was the only one to hack an online 360 game, right? It would be pretty bad press if your supposed "unhackable" online service (which customers pay for, mind you) was able to be hacked.

If this guy did figure out a way to do this, they would've permabanned his Xbox from Live and cancelled his account, case closed. You think they're going to let a hacker back online, on his promise that he'll never do it again? If you owned a store, and someone came back in with a DVD or something and said "Hey, I stole this and this is how I did it...", would you let him continue to shop at your store?

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 04:49 PM
I can imagine them having him sign a cease and desist letter (probably drawn up by MS's legal team) would make for some pretty damning evidence should he try it again. Maybe they're waiting for him to do something again so they can plug up another hole and take him to court, signed documents in hand.

Not much wiggle room when you signed a letter saying you would stop, but didn't. Signing something like that is pretty much admitting you've done it before.

I can't say for certain why they would let him back on, I've only dabbled in Business Law, those text books are huge. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Parn
Aug 6, 2007, 04:53 PM
Is PSU360 hackable? Absolutely. Every game is. Has it been hacked? Sure.

Here's the deal with security on anything... it's breakable. No matter how awesome it is, someone will figure out a way eventually, it just comes down to how persistant the individual is. Security is a never-ending, ever-changing process. However, the more hoops an individual has to jump through, the more likely people are going to give up and look for something else to break into. You start filtering out more and more people with each layer of difficulty that someone has to deal with.

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:49, Sychosis wrote:
I can imagine them having him sign a cease and desist letter (probably drawn up by MS's legal team) would make for some pretty damning evidence should he try it again. Maybe they're waiting for him to do something again so they can plug up another hole and take him to court, signed documents in hand.

Not much wiggle room when you signed a letter saying you would stop, but didn't. Signing something like that is pretty much admitting you've done it before.

I can't say for certain why they would let him back on, I've only dabbled in Business Law, those text books are huge. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well, I'm no layyer (EDIT: Nor am I a "lawyer" lol!) myself, but I am an Accountant. From a cost point of view, it would be WAY more expensive to: draft a legal document, send it, I would assume you would have somebody to serve said documents so they can ensure that the correct person received them, then you'd have to get them back, file them somewhere and watch this guys every move (pretty much) for the duration of his subscription. It would be much easier and more cost effective to just outright ban the guy per your license agreement. No harm, no foul. Trust me, if this did happen, this guy would be banned. No doubt in my mind. His whole story about how they let him back online sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-08-06 15:09 ]</font>

CeasOne
Aug 6, 2007, 06:10 PM
Only hacking I've learned about on 360 has been all here-say. Lots of people talking about how players were shutting off their systems while synthing weapons trying to glitch out a 50%. Or even back before S-ranks were'nt obtainable on us servers and players had them in their shops , but when bought they subposibly dissapeared. I personally think if people are hacking on 360 there keeping quite about it.

Its not like back in good old pso v1-2 for DC when you had insane hacking online no matter what game you went into. Weapons with 99+ grinds and 30000000000atp on them. Those were the days =)

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-08-06 16:10, CeasOne wrote:
Only hacking I've learned about on 360 has been all here-say. Lots of people talking about how players were shutting off their systems while synthing weapons trying to glitch out a 50%. Or even back before S-ranks were'nt obtainable on us servers and players had them in their shops , but when bought they subposibly dissapeared. I personally think if people are hacking on 360 there keeping quite about it.

Its not like back in good old pso v1-2 for DC when you had insane hacking online no matter what game you went into. Weapons with 99+ grinds and 30000000000atp on them. Those were the days =)

agreed.those were the days.but this is quite a different game than psu...rares do not drop anywhere near the way they dropped in PSO,and even if you "get" a rare in this game,all you really get is merely a chance to have it.(granted,most S ranks have what 85% synth rates,but still,my heart goes out to the poor 15%.)the economy in this game is one quite different than what was created on pso back in the day.meseta means things in this game that PSO could never have imagined.everything in this game revolves around money,where in PSO,it was quite different.thats why hackign on this game had a hell of a different impact than it did on pso.

so we can pretty much conclude that the 360 version has been hacked by one person for sure,another maybe/probably(there is some proof,but not all that much to suggest actual hacking,and perhaps otherwise(we can only assume,not having any proof),but not to a point to make much of a difference.

if anyone out there has proof of hackage on the 360 servers,speak now,or forever hold your peace.

if theres noone else out there that can speak out,I humbly request for a mod to lock this thread before hell breaks loose. thanks.

CeasOne
Aug 6, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-08-06 17:09, majan wrote:

On 2007-08-06 16:10, CeasOne wrote:

agreed.those were the days.but this is quite a different game than psu...rares do not drop anywhere near the way they dropped in PSO,and even if you "get" a rare in this game,all you really get is merely a chance to have it.(granted,most S ranks have what 85% synth rates,but still,my heart goes out to the poor 15%.)the economy in this game is one quite different than what was created on pso back in the day.meseta means things in this game that PSO could never have imagined.everything in this game revolves around money,where in PSO,it was quite different.thats why hackign on this game had a hell of a different impact than it did on pso.

so we can pretty much conclude that the 360 version has been hacked by one person for sure,another maybe/probably(there is some proof,but not all that much to suggest actual hacking,and perhaps otherwise(we can only assume,not having any proof),but not to a point to make much of a difference.

if anyone out there has proof of hackage on the 360 servers,speak now,or forever hold your peace.

if theres noone else out there that can speak out,I humbly request for a mod to lock this thread before hell breaks loose. thanks.

Well said, but I still miss my hacked Lavis Cannon & Uberly Hacked Elysion *sp? =)

majan
Aug 6, 2007, 07:25 PM
among all the hacked shit that I came across my favorite melee weapon was a partizan-type I found in the jungle level..it was called "Vjaya"...it had a charge special attack that used money(which was then stackable with a very easy glitch so you could have 99999999 meseta at all times) that automatically did a 3x critical multiplier every single shot.hitting many targets made that quite the broken weapon,and I found it,didnt trade for a hacked version of it.go figure.
I miss that thing lol...

CeasOne
Aug 6, 2007, 07:29 PM
Yea that wpn was insane my fav wpns from the old pso games were always the red wpns hacked/legit it didnt matter. And the S-rank cmode Scythe from v2 , my friend gave me one that use to instant kill anything on v2 ruins on dreamcast =)

Esufer
Aug 6, 2007, 08:36 PM
On 2007-08-06 12:22, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Is that including that mention?

Oh noes paradox!!

BanF
Aug 6, 2007, 10:27 PM
So proof positive of the 360 being hacked!

Once.

Eeyore
Aug 6, 2007, 11:56 PM
Clumsy says there was no incidents with Snowfox which is strange. If he was really banned, wouldn't Clumsy know of an incident with him?
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=26346

Also Snowfox fake his death one time? lol I do not know of that, but I remember he was the same one claiming he had Blue Burst on the original Xbox which I think turned out to be false.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eeyore on 2007-08-06 21:57 ]</font>

PJ
Aug 7, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-08-06 21:56, Eeyore wrote:
Also Snowfox fake his death one time? lol I do not know of that, but I remember he was the same one claiming he had Blue Burst on the original Xbox which I think turned out to be false.

I thought he managed a pallete swap (?) dealy, with the crater stage, but with ruins enemies.

I never heard anything about it being fake though.

Shishi-O
Aug 7, 2007, 01:25 AM
...I have absolutely no proof..but I play about 10 hrs a day

And i have seen things that make you go hmmm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-08-06 23:33 ]</font>

D1ABOLIK
Aug 7, 2007, 01:39 AM
On 2007-08-06 23:25, Shishi-O wrote:
...I have absolutely no proof..but I play about 10 hrs a day

And i have seen things that make you go hmmm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-08-06 23:33 ]</font>
How the heck do you have time to play ten hours a day.I am very lucky if i get 2 hours in a day to even be on my xbox.Let alone on PSU.

Wallin
Aug 7, 2007, 02:39 AM
On 2007-08-06 23:39, D1ABOLIK wrote:
How the heck do you have time to play ten hours a day.I am very lucky if i get 2 hours in a day to even be on my xbox.Let alone on PSU.

Two words: summer break (god I wish I were still in school, except for the exams and the homework, and the classes... huh, nevermind).

The 360 has been hacked in the past, and undoubtedly it could be hacked in the future. Personally I don't even think anyone would want to though, I think the hassle of doing it through the 360 would be more work than it's worth. There's definitely a lot more repercussions from Microsoft at stake, and not just concerning PSU, and even if it did happen I doubt it would get very far to do any sort of damage that they wouldn't be able to reverse quickly.

-dis-
Aug 7, 2007, 07:57 AM
"I play lots and have seen weird things"?

Oh, well, then, I guess it has been hacked for sure. Thanks Clouseau!

JAFO22000
Aug 7, 2007, 10:46 AM
On 2007-08-06 21:56, Eeyore wrote:
Clumsy says there was no incidents with Snowfox which is strange. If he was really banned, wouldn't Clumsy know of an incident with him?
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=26346

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eeyore on 2007-08-06 21:57 ]</font>

Wow, I never saw this link, but it just goes to further my suspicion that this dude just photoshopped. In fact, I'm quite sure of it now.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 11, 2007, 08:44 PM
Whenever there is someone of my status, there will always be doubters/skeptics. There always has been, and there always will be. I will do my best to clear up the bs.

Who here knows about corporate policies and structure? In the business world, if there is something out there that may be hurtful to your company/product you don't openly admit it. The last thing a company will do is release confirmation that could bring harm to their reputation. The general technic for company's is to neither confirm nor deny, but play it off like nothing, to lower the seriousness of something more serious.

I neither died in a car crash, nor claimed I ever did. The only thing I can think of is when I was in a bad accident years back, I posted up pictures of my car on my website. Now if I was claiming to be dead, how would I do that if I were dead? Last time I checked dead people can't make claims. There he is trying to lower the situation.

Now if you analyize it carefully you'll notice he spelled my name wrong, even though it was cleared spelled propperly above. Lets see. Only a third grader may not be able to spell "snow" There he is again trying to lighten the situation.

Now you see he says "I know of zero ncidents involving him" He is neither confirming nor denying anything. Being an employee of sega and a GM for the game, if nothing happened he would undoubtably be able to say "No incidents have happened involving snowfox. ever. period. the end"

Heres a fun fact, did you know this guy absolutely and utterly hates me? He is the reason I released what I did for blue burst, he did the same thing, except this time even worse on covering up the truth saying the game was 100% secure and nothing to worry about. All I asked was to be unbanned and treated fairly, he couldn't do that. He denied the existance of what I had done until the bitter end(when i released it) So now if someone hates someone, are they going to openly admit something about that person that makes the admiter look incompitant? No.

The funny part is, it wasn't even sega who banned me. For sega to make any changes on the xbox server, they must first clear it with microsoft. Updates, quests, you name it, microsoft has to approve it and initiate it. Therefor it was out of their hands. However microsoft did take care of me pretty quickly.

I didn't very much like being banned from xbox live and having my xbox's eeprom banned as well. I was able to make a deal with Microsoft which allowed me back onto xbox live. It wasn't without strings attatched though. My account is red flagged, and my account is logged and reviewed. I wouldn't even be able to mention anythign about ti without getting in trouble. It goes a lot further than that, but I don't see a reason to go into further detail.

Now for the kicker. I DONT have photoshop. I tried it once years back and it confused the crap out of me. I hate it.

Now about the blue burst maps. People NEED to stop listening to rumors. Rumors are started by those wanna be script kiddies trying to discredit what I've done. You know? The idiots that try to scare people, the ones that claim they are "gods". The type that just uses a simple cheat device and plugs in codes and acts like theyre all tough and a hacker. I'm sure you've seen them. They usually act all immature and threaten people and talk shit. You'll learn that the people who actually know what they're doing don't do any of that. Causing a panic on the game is the last thing I want. I do this because I can; because it was said to be impossible. It was said to be impossible to go to space, yet people still tried, it was said to be impossible to travel many miles in a matter of minutes, yet today we can doa ll of it. The reason is because someone challening the impossible. Because they COULD.

Here are a few fun things for you to take a look at.

Video from June 2005
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/mpeg2.wmv

Video from recently with release of my blue burst maps
http://www.webngames.com/funfiles/proofmostpeopleareidiots.wmv

There you go.

Morpheo
Aug 11, 2007, 10:13 PM
not hacking, but stealing, but not stealing, stupidity, for those who may be confused, it's a simple thing. My friends have a website, this websites requires a log-in ,and to log-in you need to use you GT, Windows live ID, and Your windows live password, so by simply putting all of this info in its stored into a database were all that info is yours, it's not very smart of the people to simply put that info out ther but all that info can be accessed and used to recorver the account onto a new xbox, just throw in psu and you got access to all there charecters and items, it's not exactly hacking ,but this methods been used in games like halo 2 to steral accounts with high levels etc. I have a slight feeling that this method has been introduced to our 360 population http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif Muhahahhahahah

Clumsyorchid
Aug 13, 2007, 05:36 PM
Just wanted to a make a note, ZtNoLuck was not cheating in any way, the user was a victim of a server-side issue. I've made a posting concerning this in the official forums:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=479195#479195

fortetoker
Aug 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
hahaha i know of ppl that have hacked ppl on 360 server

T0m
Aug 14, 2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Clumsyorchid.
This should dispel all rumours about ZtNoLuck being a hacker.
(A Victim of a rare server-side issue? Seems like ZtNoLuck chose his name well... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 03:06 AM
On 2007-08-14 14:05, fortetoker wrote:
hahaha i know of ppl that have hacked ppl on 360 server

Name 4 not including me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sychosis
Aug 15, 2007, 11:33 AM
On 2007-08-11 18:44, SnowfoxZero wrote:
Now for the kicker. I DONT have photoshop. I tried it once years back and it confused the crap out of me. I hate it.

Who says you need photoshop?

8 minutes in MS paint gave me this:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/Sychosis777/lulz/OMGh4x.jpg

McLaughlin
Aug 15, 2007, 01:07 PM
So, believe Clumsy? Or belive SnowFox's conspiracy theory...

Tough one there.

Wallin
Aug 15, 2007, 08:54 PM
Clumsy also posted this on the forums on Monday. http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=42281

And like Obsidian_Knight said, believe what you will. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 10:32 PM
On 2007-08-15 09:33, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-08-11 18:44, SnowfoxZero wrote:

Who says you need photoshop?

8 minutes in MS paint gave me this:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/Sychosis777/lulz/OMGh4x.jpg

Everyone says photoshop. The funny part is I don't have MS-paint either. I have GIMP. I don't run windows when it can be avoided.

However, I did take a photography class back in High School, where I learned that aparently editing lower quality images is harder because if you add outside elements you won't be able to match the texture. Regardless, I don't think Microsoft would have banned me for image editing.

Sychosis
Aug 16, 2007, 12:16 PM
Photoshopping is just a generic term for image editing. Like Xeroxing instead of copying, or getting a Kleenex instead of a tissue.

PALRAPPYS
Aug 16, 2007, 04:54 PM
Must be photoshopped in some form or another.

If we assume his character was lv535 from hacking, he would have much over 3300 or so HP. And I can provide proof.

Stats grow exponentially in PSU. A male human hunter at lv1/1 has 114 HP. At lv100/1, he has 1912 HP. If we assume we get around 1800 HP for every 100 levels, he'd have way over 3300 HP.

I did some math to prove a method for this, but I double checked it and it was wrong. Regardless, for every 100 levels a Human HU Lv1 has he will receive about 1800 HP as I said before. Plus, even if he were a Ranger or Force, I checked that too and he'd still have 1338 HP as a Force and 1530 HP as a Ranger. Plus if there were any extra Class levels, he'd have even more HP.

Though, I guess he could manually hack his stats...

SnowfoxZero
Aug 17, 2007, 05:03 AM
On 2007-08-16 14:54, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Must be photoshopped in some form or another.

If we assume his character was lv535 from hacking, he would have much over 3300 or so HP. And I can provide proof.

Stats grow exponentially in PSU. A male human hunter at lv1/1 has 114 HP. At lv100/1, he has 1912 HP. If we assume we get around 1800 HP for every 100 levels, he'd have way over 3300 HP.

I did some math to prove a method for this, but I double checked it and it was wrong. Regardless, for every 100 levels a Human HU Lv1 has he will receive about 1800 HP as I said before. Plus, even if he were a Ranger or Force, I checked that too and he'd still have 1338 HP as a Force and 1530 HP as a Ranger. Plus if there were any extra Class levels, he'd have even more HP.

Though, I guess he could manually hack his stats...

Technically you would be right... Assuming the game had variables for a level that high. It's like in PSO, when there is a max, it can not go higher since it has not been programmed into the game. But in this case the level was a sepperate buffer. What I mean is it's the same thing as normal xbox pso. You can change the level and the states are not effected, this is because it didn't go through the level up process, nothing was trigger in the game that told it to alter the status of the character. Howver I never found out how to get into the base/actual states, I think its because they're linked to "job type" I was only able to edit basics like hp, meseta, exp bar. The only problem with PSU though is if an "invalid" value was entered my game would freeze entirely. If I was to tell you which method I used to do what I did I'm sure it would bring insight but I really can't. I don't want to breach the understanding I have with Microsoft to prove a point, to me I'd rather let people believe it was fake then deal with the hassel of Microsoft.

JAFO22000
Aug 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-08-17 03:03, SnowfoxZero wrote:
I don't want to breach the understanding I have with Microsoft to prove a point, to me I'd rather let people believe it was fake then deal with the hassel of Microsoft.

We all know it's fake already. Just stop posting and you'll get your wish.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 17, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-08-17 07:44, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-08-17 03:03, SnowfoxZero wrote:
I don't want to breach the understanding I have with Microsoft to prove a point, to me I'd rather let people believe it was fake then deal with the hassel of Microsoft.

We all know it's fake already. Just stop posting and you'll get your wish.

I suppose ignorance is bliss.

JAFO22000
Aug 17, 2007, 03:18 PM
You'd better be quiet! You might break your "super-secret" deal with Microsoft!

SnowfoxZero
Aug 17, 2007, 03:42 PM
On 2007-08-17 13:18, JAFO22000 wrote:
You'd better be quiet! You might break your "super-secret" deal with Microsoft!

How old are you 12? Grow up. Theres no "secret deal" I got in trouble with microsoft. Fully cooperated, told them everything and they cut me a break. I just can't post how I did it for OBVIOUS reasons. One being it breaks the rules of this site.

JAFO22000
Aug 17, 2007, 04:04 PM
Whoa! Quite the rebellious hacker you are there, huh? I seriously doubt they would let you back on their service if you did hack into it. What would be in it for them? Not only would they have a known hacker back on the service (which defeats their supposed "No Tolerance" policy), but they'd have to spend extra time to watch you more closely.

I don't buy it.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-08-17 14:04, JAFO22000 wrote:
Whoa! Quite the rebellious hacker you are there, huh? I seriously doubt they would let you back on their service if you did hack into it. What would be in it for them? Not only would they have a known hacker back on the service (which defeats their supposed "No Tolerance" policy), but they'd have to spend extra time to watch you more closely.

I don't buy it.

Rebellious hacker? You have been watching way too many cartoons. I am not a "rebellious hacker". Neither rebellious, or a hacker actually. What I do is reverse engineering. Yes, it still breaks the game's TOS and EULA but it isn't hacking. I major in Sales and Marketing but minor in Computer Science; Or more specifically network security.

When someone or something braches something on a server, or service, contrary to what YOU think it doesn't say "he did this this and this, and then did this by doing this" It just gives them the error codes as a status report. Simular to when testing connection on yoru xbox to XBL when something fails you can look at it more specifically and it gives you the faults.

Why spend more time and money to figur eout exactly how I did it when I offered to tell them? This emininates the risk of another outbreak before its secured, eliminates the risk of me telling anyone, and most importantly eliminates me getting another xbox and starting over again using what I know up until this point.

This isn't CSI, things are a litle more complicated in real life. Yes they "watch" me but it isn't a FBI surveylance van watching my every move. Every specific action I take on XBL is logged, and once in a while evaluated for incorrect data, or searching for specific texts that I may have typed out of all. Somewhat like a CTRL + F function.

Drop your stereotypes and your hollywood perception of life and you will live a lot easier. Trust me.

Take care,
~Snowfox

Ryna
Aug 17, 2007, 05:32 PM
Since this topic has run its course, I am going to lock it.