PDA

View Full Version : delixia

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 03:47 PM
i have delixia and i was whuding if i was the only one who das and to apologies if u have ever been in a py whith me and i did not udrestand what u shaed or if u chud not udrestand me its hard to tap about this but if not now then nave. plz do not thack i am axing for pety i am not i am jast whoding

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 03:50 PM
I only know of one person who has (a form of) dyslexia and plays PSU.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 03:52 PM
o and my in game name is xgp to so if u no me then u can shay its me

White_Mage
Aug 6, 2007, 03:53 PM
wow.hmmm.does he actually have it >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Mage on 2007-08-06 13:53 ]</font>

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 03:53 PM
yes i do

White_Mage
Aug 6, 2007, 03:55 PM
ok.just wanted to know >.>

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:52, xgp wrote:

No, it isn't you. He plays on 360.

EDIT: After re-reading the first post I guess you're on PC/PS2 and having a tough time with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-08-06 13:58 ]</font>

Howard_Moon
Aug 6, 2007, 03:57 PM
Hey , Hows it going ... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I see you rnew here so Welcome to the forums ..
I'd just like to say i have a friend who has dyslexia and finds it hard to read and write things on online games as the words are gone before he gets to read it etc..

BUT....#

You should never apologise for being dyslexic , If people want to make fun of it then they dont deserve to be your friend .. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you ever see me around as any of the chars in my sig then say Hi or send me your card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ZodiacNKnight
Aug 6, 2007, 03:59 PM
I have type of dyslexia along with a comprehension disorder but it's not as severe as what you have.
Words that use similar letters look the same to me. Like stop and spot. Car and arc.. etc
I have to catch myself a lot and reread sentences several times to fully understand.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 03:59 PM
ty for that

JAFO22000
Aug 6, 2007, 04:02 PM
I'm partially color blind. I get laughed at all the time for not wearing matching clothes on my character.

AND, I wish all games with PvP went RED vs. BLUE! I'm Red-Green color blind and sometimes can't discern between the two, so when they go RED vs. GREEN (I'm looking at YOU, Chromehounds!) It's hard for me to tell who is on my party and who is not. I apologize if you played that game with me and I freindly-fired you!

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 04:11 PM
pll r so mhen to pll that have problams thay do not udrestand

HFlowen
Aug 6, 2007, 04:16 PM
I was playing with a someone with dyslexia at Her Secret Mission.

Cool guy, I was kind of confused at first and asked if he didn't have a keyboard. He told me he had dyslexia and it made sense. It's not very hard to understand him now, just gotta read closely.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
thats what my frand to for me some times my frand have to traslt for me

DurakkenX
Aug 6, 2007, 04:28 PM
Must be hard. I had a friend that I chat Role Played with who had a weird comprehension problem that noone knew of until she lost the bookmark to a site that helped her use and decrypt common phrases.

If you see me running around feel free to say hi. While people may say I'm quite the dick, I'm actually quite friendly ^.^ And if I say anything that you don't get feel free to tell me...I'll say it a different way or explain it. It doesn't bother me to do so.

ZodiacNKnight
Aug 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
/pityrant

I was ridiculed a lot when I was young. It still happens even today at times...
It's hard enough having to deal with it everyday and then some asshole has to come along and rub it in your face.
Then there's those people who want to help by offering special treatment. It's nice of them but to me it makes me feel like I'm an idiot.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
it is hard for pll that have delixi or athre problams to till pll for fher of what pll will thick of tham

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 04:46 PM
but pll fill lack thay have to help and pll ho do not uderstand have probllm but thar r pll how r jast asss and thay r the ones that need problam but its not to say that haveing a problam is all bad havein delixa is how i most of my frands in some shap and or form

Kent
Aug 6, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:02, JAFO22000 wrote:
I'm partially color blind. I get laughed at all the time for not wearing matching clothes on my character.

AND, I wish all games with PvP went RED vs. BLUE! I'm Red-Green color blind and sometimes can't discern between the two, so when they go RED vs. GREEN (I'm looking at YOU, Chromehounds!) It's hard for me to tell who is on my party and who is not. I apologize if you played that game with me and I freindly-fired you!

...I really think it should be mandatory for team-based games to let the end-user choose which colors his team and the enemy team are.

A friend of mine has a lot of trouble playing Shadowrun, because he has a hard time differentiating between the red and blue.

More games should do like Perfect Dark Zero does, however. Allies can be White, Blue, Green, or Light Green, and enemies can be Red or Dark Red. That really helps with the problem, simply because you can make your allies a bright color, and enemies 'normal' shade. Like setting allies to white, and setting enemies to a dark red.

pikachief
Aug 6, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-08-06 13:57, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-08-06 13:52, xgp wrote:

No, it isn't you. He plays on 360.

EDIT: After re-reading the first post I guess you're on PC/PS2 and having a tough time with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-08-06 13:58 ]</font>

i think that guy joined my party once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i told me friend to shut up and he wouldnt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

my friend will also yell at u if u dont speak english -_-

Sychosis
Aug 6, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:02, JAFO22000 wrote:

A RL friend of mine is Red/Green color blind. If anyone here who uses XBC with Halo 2 has joined Sychosis' room and wonders why we refuse to play zombies, that's why http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

xgp, do you play PC or PS2? If you play on PC you might be able to use Ventrillo or Teamspeak if people have problems understanding you.

If all else fails, the people here on PSOW are usually an understanding bunch. I'm sure they can either help you get connected to Ventrillo or something or at the very least I'm sure they can offer some company that WON'T act like assholes and actually try to help instead of mock you.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 05:04 PM
i did not espacit this topc to get off the graud but i am hapy thaat pll r sticing up for thar frands on this topc and i am glad that all of u have mead it so that pll fell thay can thack about it what ever it my be ty

DurakkenX
Aug 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-08-06 14:46, xgp wrote:
but pll fill lack thay have to help and pll ho do not uderstand have probllm but thar r pll how r jast asss and thay r the ones that need problam but its not to say that haveing a problam is all bad havein delixa is how i most of my frands in some shap and or form

#1. I help because I'm nice. Also I deal with a Mom who is mentally handicapped and takes like a trillion times of telling her to get through to her for a brief instant and then she forgets...incredibly annoying

#2. Don't wish for other people to have problems.

#3. Strangely I lost most of my friends from being honest and following the rules. Amazingly, anything other than being a complete asshole loses you friend ^.^

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 05:15 PM
i was mack i powt but u r riet i will not whis my problms r ather pll

EphekZ
Aug 6, 2007, 11:02 PM
ah I remember you. You played with a good friend of mine while we were still on the servers.(yes ps2/PC). I had no idea, I thought you just typed really fast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif It's not really a big problem, for me at least, because I was able to understand you. Regardless, good luck with stuff and what not in life.

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 11:10 PM
ty

Zarbolord
Aug 7, 2007, 02:28 AM
I'm lightly dislexic, it shows more in exams when I'm stressed and don't think about spelling (I take biology). My brother is heavily dislexic tho, so I understand how it is X.G.P. Anyway, cg for your first posts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AC9breaker
Aug 7, 2007, 07:16 AM
Sup X.G.P. We've played a few times before. To be honest with you, I never would have known you where dyslectic, especially since there are people who aren't dyslectic (or at least haven't been diagnosed yet) and perform much worse then you.

DurakkenX
Aug 7, 2007, 09:29 AM
You know, I wonder has anyone ever tried to write a program to help you communicate better. Just from reading your posts I notice that you spell the same words the same way each time so one could assume that someone could write a program where you could type and then hit a translation button and it would come out as closer to what you were typing to other.

xgp
Aug 7, 2007, 09:48 AM
it has been doin but it is to hard to mack 1 progam for all the pll whith delixia whith all the lv of it and whin i tap and a progam fhiah a whard for and i do not nodic i stil fhines it and now i have it to times and its so cofusing but u r riet shac a progam that can do that whud be a drem come to live

DurakkenX
Aug 7, 2007, 10:45 AM
With the what you type your doing 3 things with spelling; You are spelling phonetically and you are shifting a letter like linguistics see with related languages. Then there is some spots where it seems to not follow rules, which is probably where you using some method. And then it seems with some you are changing the syntax rules.

Anyways I could see why you might have a problem with a program because of these things. It'd be nice to figure out the decryption that the mind uses to translate so easily for some.

xgp
Aug 7, 2007, 10:56 AM
it whad be sweet

xgp
Aug 7, 2007, 08:30 PM
if thisd post macks more pll awhar of the fact that pll that play have problms and that its not someing to be scard of or to lhaf at and some of as need help we r not ascking for pity we all need help but it is shad frand in need is a frand in ded that shad ty u all for your comests and for all the pll how looked at this (it is my first post) for the suport