PDA

View Full Version : Generalizing = truth. I believe it now, and why I'll start d

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 07:39 PM
This is a joke, it is by no means serious. It's also to make a point.

Straight up from the get go, ALL PC/PS2 players blow and 360 players are bunch of rich RL people and that goes for PS3 people too. After all, your consoles probably cost more than 2 car payments.

Since you are a democrat that means you are an idiot just like the ones in the office. Shut up because your opinion is bias and full of nonsense.

All white people are racists, and all blacks are thugs. NEGRO PLEASE, I'M REPRESENT'N MY HOMIES. We're all on welfare and work as bag boys in grocery stores. All the black females have babies everyday. It's ALL TRUE.

DO NOT BUY HD-DVD. Get wit Blue Ray, otherwise you are a HD-DVD fanboy and hating on Sony.

If you got the 360 version of oblivion, I the PC player with the better version is better than you. ALL OF US ARE and we WILL make you feel bad about taking the less expensive route to enjoy a very awesome game. We WANT you to spend 400 bukks for a 8800GTX 768MB and NOT spend less for a 7600+ series that will run the game fine on medium settings.

If you hate FF8, its because you are a FF7 fanboy.

If you love FF7 it's because you NEVER played another RPG in your life and you also don't know JACK(or his last name).

You're young, that makes your dumb and unwilling in the eyes of the old people. You have no sense and loves to think irrationally. You are a hazard to this world.

Generalizing makes the world go round. Be happy that you can be labeled something harsh because you are part of a generalized group despite OBVIOUSLY having different ethics from the majority.

1 bad apple = all.

>_>

Feelmirath
Aug 6, 2007, 07:57 PM
What IS Jack's last name anyway? I'd never thought of that before this thread.

Mystil
Aug 6, 2007, 07:59 PM
Jack has many last names. Jack Ass, Jack Shit, Jack Crap, but no one knows his real name.

Only jack does.

And any member here named Jack cannot answer because that's cheating.

Kent
Aug 6, 2007, 09:11 PM
It's "Squat," actually.

EphekZ
Aug 7, 2007, 04:08 AM
I know the wholes rules about rants and what not, but isn't this kind of redundant? I mean, everyone knows this shit happens. Everyone knows what a stereotype or a hasty generalization is. Perhaps this is for emphasis? I don't know.

amtalx
Aug 7, 2007, 06:20 AM
This topic gets a banana sticker.

Mystil
Aug 7, 2007, 06:57 AM
On 2007-08-07 02:08, EphekZ wrote:
I know the wholes rules about rants and what not, but isn't this kind of redundant? I mean, everyone knows this shit happens. Everyone knows what a stereotype or a hasty generalization is. Perhaps this is for emphasis? I don't know.

And you replied to a redundant thread because?

McLaughlin
Aug 8, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-08-07 04:57, Mystil wrote:

On 2007-08-07 02:08, EphekZ wrote:

And you replied to a redundant thread because?

Post count +1.

DurakkenX
Aug 8, 2007, 04:27 PM
Jack's last name is thompson >.>