PDA

View Full Version : Stroke of good and bad luck today...

myles_master
Aug 8, 2007, 11:42 AM
So I wake up this morning at about 8:30 and decide to play PSO. I check drop charts quick and find that my whitill can find red partison from Pal Rappy's. So I start the rappy mission. I've seen and defeated 6 Pal Rappy's this morning (only been 2 hours) I've only had to pipe a couple times for each one (max of about 5 pipes a piece) but yet, no red partison. That is freaking crazy! Lots of money and one crappy sheild is all I've gotten.

Banish
Aug 8, 2007, 01:53 PM
Whoa...

Good luck finding your Red Partisan...

The most luck I've ever had was finding 2 Hildetorrs in FoS, each in a separte run in one day.

Altavista
Aug 9, 2007, 04:21 AM
Dont worry dude, if they dropped everytime what would be the fun in it?.

I killed mil lily yesterday in temple for a standstill shielf. Didnt get any.

myles_master
Aug 9, 2007, 07:11 AM
Hehe, finally got my Red Partisan last night at around 9:00. Then right after I found my first one, I got another. So now I have two!

Tweengo
Aug 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
Red Partisan is boring in my opinion. I prefer Soul Banish and Imperial Pick. Hey Fujita, the same thing happened to me, 'cept both Torrs appeared on the same run of FOS within 5 minutes of each other, and they both dropped a Frozen Shooter. Also, I seem to find that I see more rare creatures in the morning (UK time), compared to at night, making me think beats has something to do with it, but I know that theory isn't true.

myles_master
Aug 9, 2007, 10:17 AM
Actually, I think the same thing as you Tweengo. All six of my Pal Rappy's were in the morning and then I piped forever at night and saw only two Pal Rappy's. Then I got my Red Partisan.

And this morning I piped for an hour or two and found 2 hildeltorrs. Got some crappy weapon from one and got a Frozen Shooter from the other. 0/0/0/0/35! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BW3Cmart
Aug 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
I have a quick question, when i found out that my friend played PSO i went over to his house and he has a hacked mag equipped, does having it equipped lower his chances of finding rares or does it do nothin cuz he spent about 5 hours tryin to find a frozen shooter from a Hildetorr, and had no luck after findin about 10, he is a greenill btw.

Knightmaire
Aug 9, 2007, 08:05 PM
Dude, i piped for like 4 hours to find a Lavis Cannon (pouilly slime)! Did'nt find at least 1 pouilly slime! WTF*? And its like 1/22 chances, so, im out of luck (But i'll try in the mornin if its that good like u guys said XD)

SStrikerR
Aug 9, 2007, 08:27 PM
bw3- if you have hacked mags, stacked items, etc, you will NEVER find a rare with it, put it in the bank, quit game, reboot, play, and you will start finding rares again.

knightmare-pouilly slime is one of the rarest creatures in the game next to a few others, good luck finding that lavis

BW3Cmart
Aug 9, 2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the info but i do not have hacked items. I do have stacked items to 34 from photon drops tho

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BW3Cmart on 2007-08-09 19:45 ]</font>