PDA

View Full Version : Just started a Ramarl, I need advice for mag stats.

myles_master
Aug 8, 2007, 09:22 PM
I wanna start fresh and get a good character out of it. Could you guys give me some specifics of magic and stats I should be upping with equipment. My biggest concern right now is the mag. I just want to know a recommended mag and how that mag should look for stats.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Splash
Aug 9, 2007, 02:50 AM
The mag is just a typical Ranger mag. Stats should be like 5/147/48/0. More or less depending if you want extra ATA or not. But Rangers have high ATA to begin with so it wouldn't matter.

Techniques you shouldn't be concerned about. You'll be able to use them as you level up. And Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure is not too much of a concern until you get to like Very Hard or Ultimate, in which in this case, you'll have high level techs already.

zentetsua
Aug 9, 2007, 02:55 AM
i 2nd that.

myles_master
Aug 9, 2007, 07:13 AM
So I don't want to put any stats into mind for my mag? I was just curious. I saw a different post that said to add a little mind into the mag, but I wanted to get some second advice before I did.

Tweengo
Aug 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
I say look at the guides and create a Pushan mag with a Bluefull Racast, but that's just 'cause I think it's the best mag I have so far. It does Shifta/Deband 99% of the time when powered up, and just looks aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

p.s I like to use big words to appear smart http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2007-08-09 05:38 ]</font>

Splash
Aug 9, 2007, 03:34 PM
On 2007-08-09 05:13, myles_master wrote:
So I don't want to put any stats into mind for my mag? I was just curious. I saw a different post that said to add a little mind into the mag, but I wanted to get some second advice before I did.

The only reason you would put MIND on the mag is if you want to max stat her MST or if you want to use techs earlier, in which you could still use as you level up. There is no point in using attack techniques for offense battling except for maybe stunning the enemies temporaily in which you can still do fine without high MST.