PDA

View Full Version : ULT Purplenum

DesolatioN9
Aug 10, 2007, 01:41 PM
I beat VH Falz last night on my Lv57 Purplenum RAcast and I was wondering if it's worth using this character past the point when I get the Yasminkov9000M in Temple.. are there any other (realistic) finds that make it worth it?

Im a casual player and therefore don't have an endless amount of hours to pour into finding weapons such as the Heavens Punisher and Psycho Wand. Also I made the character originally to get the Yas9k for my Lv123 Greenill RAmar.

Let me know what you guys think...

Banish
Aug 10, 2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah, of course it is.

The Temple drop is much easier than the Mine one. Good luck collecting those YASMINKOV.

AlexCraig
Aug 10, 2007, 01:58 PM
My ulty Purplenum should try for those soon as well. But I am still working on ulty mines. Oh well.

Good luck to you anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Tenakashi
Aug 11, 2007, 01:41 AM
Well, these are good, possible Purplenum drops:

Kasami Bracer (Ult. Mine - Canabin - 1/2926)
Red Mechgun (Ult. Ruins - Del-D - 1/900)
Anti-Android Rifle (Ult. Temple - Merlan - 1/1016)
Yasminkov 2000H (Ult. Spaceship - Hidoom - 1/700)
God/Ability (Central Control/Tower - Gibbles - 1/394)

But since you already have Greennill, having Purplenum is a bit redundant. Purplenum has many more great drops for rangers, but you have most of that covered already. I'd rather have a Redria in your situation--you're going to want God/Battle, after all.

DonRoyale
Aug 11, 2007, 08:10 PM
Frozen Shooter, IIRC. 1/2, Hildetorr.

Purplenum also has a good Ruins run as well.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Aug 14, 2007, 04:20 PM
Since you already have a Ranger in ultimate, I wouldn't recommend staying after the Yaz. That might take a while, though. If you decide you want another Ranger, the Spread Needle is relatively easy to get in Ruins quest runs. Can't forget that God/Ability on the Gibbles, too. If you can get to CCA before finding the Yaz, do a couple runs for it to break up the temple. Of course, if you have Plus, you can try doing West Tower or whatever quest has a ton of Gibbles on it.