PDA

View Full Version : Extremely High ATP Trick

Sedyne
Dec 25, 2002, 12:03 AM
I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, however it's a very useful trick that i was told of by curry-donut. Majin and I were both in the game and we tried it, and the trick raised my atp (856) to 2763 and my DFP (293) to 954....we went through Ulty like nothing, even Majion who is only level 86 was tearing up ulty mines....damn

anyway here's the trick.

High ATP/DFP

1) You need 4 people in your party to complete this trick, it may perhaps work with less but defintily a minimum of too. I havn't yet heard of a confirmation that anything less than 4 working, but might 3 work.

2.) Ensure everyone has a photon blast...and the phton blasts we used that worked for this trick were as follows

Pilla
Mylla&Youlla
Estella
Mylla&Youlla

..now once all four team members have their PB's filled, you must pull off a combo PB with all four memebers in that specific order. It is defintily incredibly easy to pull off as long as all four PB's are in a combo. You will end up with a tremendous amount of ATP/DFP.

Great trick for you weaklings ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SedyneX930 on 2002-12-24 21:05 ]</font>

VariantXL
Dec 25, 2002, 03:35 AM
er.. thats not a trick or anything...... its just the effects of a pb combo....which gives you an atp/dfp boost far beyond lvl 30 s/d could do for you

PSO_LEGEND
Dec 25, 2002, 04:28 AM
I have also done that with the resta PB blast with the S$D PB ..But I dont think it increases it as much as that combo. Ill check it out.

SailorDaravon
Dec 25, 2002, 04:36 AM
lol, I was playing with curry-donut earlier, I was wondering why he was so obsessed with doing that.

Blade_1
Dec 25, 2002, 05:25 AM
Yeah, it's been around since the DC days, you've gotta love super shifta/deband though.

TheWiLL
Dec 25, 2002, 06:50 AM
yo doesn't the resta cancel out the S+D?

ChibiMyu
Dec 25, 2002, 11:28 AM
I've been playing around with combos for a while and have gotten some interesting results:

-If two people use the same blast it only does one sequence, but some people insist that the energy from the first goes into the second. As for me, when two people did the s/d combo, the results weren't much better than when one person did it.

-I've gotten different results from attaching my s/d blast onto other peoples' pilla blasts. Sometimes it seems better than others... but is it the character stats or the mag iq/sync that changes this?

-My friend and I casted the s/d and healing pb as combo and got great stat boosts - one of the best ones I've seen... even better than pilla - s/d - pilla. o.O;;

***Also, I think I should remind everyone about mag assists. You can use a mag assist to get the benefits of other peoples' combos and put a little more power into the blast. All you have to do it hold down the R arm on the controller and tap the Y button a few times as soon as you hear the sound signaling a photon blast. For each tap of the Y button, you contribute about 12 pb to the blast, and you can add pb to each photon blast in the combo as long as you have some pb. After the combo is finished, the original caster will have the pb you contributed in their pb gauge.***

Cheech
Dec 25, 2002, 01:05 PM
Wow... people are just finding this out?

You don't need to do it with four people, but I wish people would friggin Donate PB! It helps with Photon Blast damage and Shifta/Deband increase. But of couse, everyone is too selfish to waste their PB.

Sedyne
Dec 25, 2002, 08:51 PM
On 2002-12-25 10:05, Cheech wrote:
Wow... people are just finding this out?

You don't need to do it with four people, but I wish people would friggin Donate PB! It helps with Photon Blast damage and Shifta/Deband increase. But of couse, everyone is too selfish to waste their PB.

I'm incompetant http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif muahahahahah