PDA

View Full Version : Rati Raising Question

Iron_Crusher
Aug 10, 2007, 05:39 PM
Yo guys,

I've read Dropslash's Rati Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1248) and also Guntz348's rare MAG guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1029).

I started raising 2 MAGs who SHOULD become both Rati, but theres a part in the Guide of Dropslash that confuses me and I want to ask how to understand this:

Same as above, it's time to balance those stats. DIFLUID will take Ila's mind where ever you want it to go, and after that, it's all ANTIPARALYSIS to get his DEX up. Once you have them at 50, it's on to balancing his POW and DEF. You can use the same technique as the RA Class and Kaitabha, SOL ATOMIZER for POW and DEF and MONOMATE to raise POW and lower DEF. Make sure you stop at level 99 if your character isn't one that can evolve Rati. If he is, feel free to feed Ila to 100 and skip step 5.

Well u see, he says to have them both on 50 but at the same time the MAG is supposed to be under lvl 100, so thats just impossible to do lol.
It would be nice if someone who already raised a Rati or knows 100% how to do it would tell me what to do now.

Here my specs:
Im a female Andriod Hunter, a HUcaseal, PINKAL.
In Guntz348 guide he says that PINKALs need to have POW + DEF = DEX + MIND, which means I would need 5 DEF, 45 POW, 45 DEX and 5 MIND at lvl 100.
I know that a Rati can only be raised by a MALE Hunter from 99 to 100, I made a male hunter at lvl 1 for this purpose already, so thats not the problem.

And one more thing, is it important what Items I give to my future Rati, cuz I already tried to make a Rati, but it evolved from a Mitra to a Garuda, I raised DEX as it was said in Dropslash's Guide, but I used Antiparalyses for that purpose, not Antidotes as he said.
In Guntz348's Guide on the other hand he doesnt state what items u should use to raise the stats to the specific value, so I guess it doesnt matter? But if it really doesnt, why the f*ck did my Mitra evolve to a Garuda then?

Is there something I missed or so? Would be really glad about some help, Im really confused =/

P.S. I used my ranger to evolve the MAG to a Kalki with my first future-Rati, then I gave it back to my HUcaseal and continued raising it, it evolved to a Mitra, and at lvl 50 to a Garuda.
Now I have both, a Kalki and a Varuna, Kalki evolved by my Ranger again, Varuna by my HUcaseal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iron_Crusher on 2007-08-10 16:06 ]</font>

Iron_Crusher
Aug 10, 2007, 06:24 PM
*bump*

Theres something else I dont know yet:
What r Section ID Types? Which of them are Type A and which Type B, and why r there those 2 Types? What effect do they have?

VioletSkye
Aug 10, 2007, 06:57 PM
Type A: Viridia Skyly Purplenum Redria Yellowboze

TYPE B: Greennil Bluefull Pinkal Oran Whitill

As for raising your mag, it's pretty simple stuff. What the guides are essentially saying is to make sure that when the mag reaches level 100 (and btw it can still evolve at level 110, 120, 130 etc.) that the appropriate stat requirements are met (in this case Dex + Mind must equal Pow + Def.) As for what to feed it will depend on what stats you want to raise. BTW when you raise the mag from level 99 to level 100 using a male hunter, he must be Skly, Pinkal or Yellowboze for the Def+Pow=Dex+Mind version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-08-10 17:10 ]</font>

Iron_Crusher
Aug 11, 2007, 07:27 AM
Hm but ... Why does Dropslash say in his guide to feed a Marutha with Antidotes then? Antiparalysis goes much faster.

#Edit:
And u say it really doesnt matter what Items I feed it with? Why did my Mitra evolve to a Garuda instead of a Kaitbha then? Is it because im a Hunter?
Hm ... I just discovered this guide: http://www.pso-world.com/secprint.php?artid=1036

And according to this, my HUcaseal cant evolve a Kalki/Varuna to a Ila/Kaitabha, because Im a PINKAL, according to ur list thats a B Type Hunter, and Kaitabha can only be obtained by B Type Rangers and Ila by A Type Hunters and B Type Forces. So ... I need to my make a new char who fulfills the COnditions and raise them with him?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iron_Crusher on 2007-08-11 05:55 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Aug 11, 2007, 12:13 PM
I think you're possibly making it more difficult then it is. Honestly it doesn't matter what what the mag evolves into during each evolution (unless you are wanting specific PBs.) The only thing that really matters is making sure you have the correct Section ID, Class and Gender when you feed the mag to evolve from level 99 to level 100 and that the stats at level 100 meet the requirements for the mag you want. The guides are nice because they can help ensure you get the mag you want but then you are sometimes restricted to their PBs/stats (depending on the mag guide since some are more flexible than others.) What items you feed it will depend on what particular stat/s you are wanting to raise at the moment. So in that case I refer to the Feeding Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1022) to see what raises which stat/s to make sure I don't accidently raise a stat I don't need or want. I just woke up so I'm still half asleep so I hope that all made sense lol. Like I said, unless you need specific PBs, the level 10, 35 and 50 evolutions won't matter as long as you balance the stats correctly for the mag you want and have the correct Class, Section ID and gender to feed it from level 99 to 100.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-08-11 10:16 ]</font>