PDA

View Full Version : Your Signature Card/Deck?

DonRoyale
Aug 10, 2007, 06:08 PM
What was the one card or deck that defined you as a player in this game?

For me...I don't know. Me and Jay play 2-on-2 all the time and synergy is crazy fun. Our new deck uses Teifu/Orland using Immortality, spam, and Samba Maracas. Very fun deck, especially with Barriers, Mags, and Musculars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

RAGNAGELPPOD
Aug 24, 2007, 02:05 AM
hmm....defined by a single card? Well, I think that I made it painfully obvious that I stood for anything Belra-related, back when the server was still up. Assist card wise, I'm torn between inflation and Fly.

RuPiKa
Aug 25, 2007, 12:09 AM
Kranz, spam and spam; spam, kranz and spam; or spam, spam and Kranz. Seriously!!!

DikkyRay
Aug 25, 2007, 12:48 PM
Saint Rappy. Doenst matter with who, i love that damn card.
I remember my teeam deck with, who else but VR. I was creinu with Saint rappies, survivals, and hildeblues. He was Viv with shields and bhimas? Dont remember the mag.
Long story short, we got + dice quickly, which pretty much meant always getting at least 6's.

Feelmirath
Aug 26, 2007, 03:18 PM
Il Gill. Even though they missed an l.

Cranberry
Sep 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
For me, there is no question about it. The Crimson Assassin. It all started as an inside joke when in Epsidoe 1 and 2 Brim was 1 hit killed by a Crimson Assassin in the cave while leveling up his low level FOnewmn. It spawned right in front of the Cave 2 warp and nailed him when he ran ahead to go to Cave 2. We started cracking up over it. Later when I got Wingate working correctly and was able to get my US Episode 3 to see my Japanese Episode 1 & 2 license, Brim and I started playing together on Episode 3. I wanted a Crimson Assassin card baddly so that I could tease Brim with it. I always picked the booster pack that had a higher percentage of creature cards but I never seemed to be able to get it. Then one day I met up with a player named Killer 7. He had more than one Crimson Assassin card and said he would give one to me if I could beat him in a duel. I accepted his challenge and gave it everything I had. I fought long and hard and gave it everything I had, but it wasn't enough and Killer 7 beat me. But Killer 7, being the nice guy that he was, gave me the Crimson Assassin anyways even though I had lost, and I immediately added it to my deck. From that moment forward it became a staple in my Arkz deck and has proven itself to be a reliable creature time and time again, and a constant thorn in Brim's side. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Its won me many battles with its Pierce ability.

RAGNAGELPPOD and I had some good Indi Belra vs Crimson Assassin matches in our time too. I always liked having those. It was fun to have a six cost creature versues another six cost creature.

An honerable mention to the Windmill, which is a consistant card in my Force decks for the hunter side.

Shadow_Wing
Sep 14, 2007, 05:46 PM
My signature card would be the windmill, my windmill deck, though simple, is actually extremely effective deck, and I quite enjoy using it :3.

Neith
Sep 15, 2007, 12:35 PM
Currently Chaos Bringer in my Dark Deck, coupled with mass Canadine spam http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mysterious-G
Sep 16, 2007, 08:38 AM
Guess "Blade Dance". I powered it up with some cards, and did like 30-50 damage easily per attack, while playing as Sil'fer. Honestly, they also made my deads sometimes, thanks to their HP-Reduction-Ability.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2007-09-16 06:41 ]</font>