PDA

View Full Version : Some basic mag stats. (Rangers and Hunters.)

Altavista
Aug 11, 2007, 09:22 AM
I've seen alot of topics out there so I thought ill give you some hints. And I dont wanna get flamed. This is just to help you out if you disagree I dont give a f*ck.

The mag has a max lvl of 200. It starts with 5 in DEF. And you should keep it at 5 as well.

Common mag stats are:
DEF 5
POW 150
DEX 45
MIND 0.

But thats just average. Mind is really useless for Rangers and Hunters.

If you need more dex then just cap the power a little.
From those stats you can take away from one of them and add on another attribute instead. But as you being Ranger and/or Hunter its not very useful to have high DEF or high Mind.

Good Luck with your mag. And if you ask "How do i make a mag with those stats?" just go to the mag section of PSOW and look at some guides.

Tenakashi
Aug 11, 2007, 10:20 AM
I agree. When raising hunter or ranger mags, I'll typically just raise a mag to 5/45/45/0. Then I'll add 5 more points to either POW or DEX, depending on which rare mag I want. Then, once it evolves, I'll just raise whatever stats I want for a given character.

I have to say that I think some of the guides here are a little ridiculous. Raising mags is quite simple (time consuming, though), but some guides make it out to be a very complex process. If you just look at the feeding charts and know which characters with which ID's get which mags, it's easy peasy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenakashi on 2007-08-11 08:20 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Aug 13, 2007, 10:15 AM
Odd number on Dex is a waste. Might as well make it even like 50 instead.

Tenakashi
Aug 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
Well, yeah, that's true. If I'm making a mag that's DEF + DEX = POW + MIND, then I raise DEX from 45 to 50 after it has evolved.