PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

Ryoken
Aug 11, 2007, 02:02 PM
ok i need some major help. i just recently got the ability to go online but when i got there it said i needed a hunters license and when i went to Playsegs.com you could only buy a hunters license for PSOBB and PSU but i only have PSO1&2plus so i couldn't get a license. so i just said that i did and i put in my serial number and access key and password and when i got there it said the server was under maintenance.

well its been saying thats it been under maintenance for 2 days and when i asked my friend whats going on he said that he was able to get on just fine and he had no trouble with maintenance the same time i was.

so what do i do?

RedX
Aug 11, 2007, 02:25 PM
The official PSO episode 1&2 servers are down.

Edit: as in Sega is took the servers offline, and they aren't coming back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-08-11 12:26 ]</font>

Ryoken
Aug 11, 2007, 03:28 PM
so what can i do to get on?

Sinue_v2
Aug 11, 2007, 04:02 PM
Nothing. The servers are down, permanently. You will never be able to get online with Ep I & II again. Ever. Either your friend is lying to you, playing a different version, or he's on... well, see below.

Now, there are certain privately run servers out there - but we are forbidden to talk about them here. And for good reason. So sorry, but you'll have to google your answers on this one.

Masou
Sep 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
actually there are free servers. i know of one, but im not sure if it's legal :/