PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Connection failed every time itstantly

Cheeseguy1
Aug 12, 2007, 10:25 PM
when i try to connect to psu xbl it disonects my right after i select xbox live.(istantly) it is the 8/12 on a sunday?!?! Could my credit card have expired, i got some messages about that but i put in a new card# on my xbox live accont but not i guardians license(i thought i would go automatically) is my account gone forever, will i be able to finally give up this game:or am i lucky and is there an ez way to fix this?

Bunnykiller
Aug 12, 2007, 10:35 PM
no dont worrie about your acct i just got my lisence like 4 days ago so i know mine is ok and im still haveing the same problem i think there doing something with the servers right now or idk. So im just gunna sit tight and watch some tv and try it later!but im hoping that its psu and not my xbox!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bunnykiller on 2007-08-12 23:26 ]</font>

NeoTeppin
Aug 13, 2007, 01:29 AM
its odd though... thats happening to everyone but the phantasystaruniverse.com doesnt say the servers are ofline.

Cheeseguy1
Aug 13, 2007, 08:59 AM
Thx Guy my 3 friends are getting it to and now its working http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif cya all

FireFighter34
Aug 18, 2007, 01:10 PM
i dunno... i had the same problem a few days ago when i first bought my Guardians license. it gave me the message that the server issued some sort of disconnection, and no matter what i couldn't log in. however, when i went to join a friend who was already in the game it connected me without a problem.