PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Turtle?

DurakkenX
Aug 12, 2007, 10:56 PM
Who is your favorite turtle in TMNT?

Jaysky
Aug 12, 2007, 11:16 PM
Rapheal, red headband, temper, sarcastic, I like.

EphekZ
Aug 12, 2007, 11:59 PM
Red ear slider turtle. er.

Weeaboolits
Aug 13, 2007, 12:25 AM
Who the hell are those last three?

Scrub
Aug 13, 2007, 12:37 AM
Slash is the prehistoric turtle from the past.

Tokka is the mutated turtle that was the partner of the mutated Wolf, forget his name.

Venus de Milo should be ignored and forgotten, but it was a female ninja-turtle.

DurakkenX
Aug 13, 2007, 12:37 AM
You don't know?

Slash is a 5th turtle that isn't part of the original 4. He was mutated from Bebop and Rocksteady's pet turtle to take care of all the chores they didn't want to...He was incredibly violent and hot tempered, but contented by palm trees...He's not really know as he was in only a few TMNT episodes and a few comics...

Tokka is the mutated Snapping Turtle from TMNTII:Secret of the Ooze

Venus de Milo is the 5th turtle from the live action show that was out in 2000 or around there that was part of the originals but she somehow got seperated and in china...with her master and master splinter in contact with each other but never telling their respective turtles... she is also the only female turtle and has pretty much been retroactively deleted from all universes...Also she is part of the TMNT group that existed in MMPR's universe ^.^

my fave char is Raph, followed prolly by Leo or Donnie, with the last being Mikey. I actually liked Venus, but she's not accepted by most other people...

Weeaboolits
Aug 13, 2007, 12:45 AM
Ah, I think I remember Tokka, I haven't watch any of the show or movies in years, so I can only remember some of the more major characters.

Feelmirath
Aug 13, 2007, 07:32 AM
Michelangelo all the way.

amtalx
Aug 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
Donatello. The Bo staff owns in pretty much all the games.

Katrina
Aug 13, 2007, 10:59 AM
the green one.

Otis_Kat
Aug 13, 2007, 12:28 PM
Vanilla Ice

Secret of the Ooze was on last night on ABC Family.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-08-13 10:29 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Aug 13, 2007, 02:48 PM
Last night i read the first 7 volumes of the original comic and i gotta say...Michelangelo has become my least liked save for Tokka. Mike simply attacks everything without provocation thus far... I'm gonna read all the series' though before i make my final decision ^.^ Rapheal will always be my favorite though.