PDA

View Full Version : welcome new players.

Maelkith
Dec 25, 2002, 05:47 PM
i was online this afternoon, and i noticed a marked increase in the level 1-6 characters coming in. i guess we know what they got from santa. i urge all players to welcome them aboard. i think we will be seeing quite an upsurge in new players once they set up a connection.

i decided to repay the favor given to me when i was new. i took a couple of players into the mines with my force an leveled them from 6/7 to 11/12. it doesnt take long and all you have to do is keep them alive, and try not to kill everything. 7 trifluids and 35 minutes is quite a good investment if it makes someone elses pso experience more fun.

pioneer 2 just got bigger.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 25, 2002, 05:53 PM
On 2002-12-25 14:47, Maelkith wrote:
i was online this afternoon, and i noticed a marked increase in the level 1-6 characters coming in. i guess we know what they got from santa. i urge all players to welcome them aboard. i think we will be seeing quite an upsurge in new players once they set up a connection.

i decided to repay the favor given to me when i was new. i took a couple of players into the mines with my force an leveled them from 6/7 to 11/12. it doesnt take long and all you have to do is keep them alive, and try not to kill everything. 7 trifluids and 35 minutes is quite a good investment if it makes someone elses pso experience more fun.

pioneer 2 just got bigger.

Hey, thanks alot. I'm no n00b or anything, I just havnt played for GC yet, but back in the DC days I used to love helping out the new ones. Glad to hear that someone else is nice enought to take the time out and give something to make the game more fun. More people like you would make this game last much longer.

Maybe sometime after I get used to cube, and get some levels we can meet up. (not for you to help me or anything, but for us just to kick some a$$ together).