PDA

View Full Version : Epsilon, Ill Gill, Del Lily? Where are they?

Paulson
Aug 14, 2007, 10:24 PM
i was looking at some of the drop charts and ive never heard or seen epsilon or ill gil or del lilys. i checked the beastiary and it says their stats for offline games. so where are they?

VioletSkye
Aug 14, 2007, 10:27 PM
You either need PSO+ (for the quests) or online access to see them. They are in the Control Tower or whatever it's called lol.

BTW, welcome to PSOW http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-08-14 20:28 ]</font>

Paulson
Aug 14, 2007, 10:36 PM
so just straight offline play with epsode 1 and 2 for gamecube wont turn them up?

(ive been playing for years, and just recently found this site for help, ha)

AlexCraig
Aug 14, 2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah. You need to do the epi 2 missions to get to them. Same with Merikle and Mericus, or whatever they were called.

Splash
Aug 15, 2007, 02:22 AM
You need either Plus version or online access to find them. In regular PSO 1 and 2 version, there are no quests in Episode 2.

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 06:07 PM
omg why did they invent that stupid *+* version??!! In my version i can dupe items XD ( im a gc offliner btw)
is there more stuff than new monsters in the NEW + version?

Knightmaire
Aug 16, 2007, 06:11 PM
And why the *+*version costs like 29.99 and the older version i have (which ccan dupe items and stat boosts) costs like 69.99? thats stupid

Tenakashi
Aug 16, 2007, 06:24 PM
Part of the reason PSO+ was created was precisely why you don't like it: to attempt to prevent duping and other cheating. Also, to help prevent corruption while providing some new offline content. And the original release is probably more expensive because it's more rare.

And it's not "stupid." What are you, like, 9 years old?

SLON
Aug 17, 2007, 08:45 PM
You also get Episode 2 Challenge Mode on +, which makes it sooooo good!

Paulson
Aug 18, 2007, 12:31 AM
so wow this was revived after 3 days, so i gotta ask one more thing for the sake of it.

So whats the "best" weapon(s) you can get offline for the GC version?

ive got two lvl120 Hunters skyly and pinkal and i keep finding the same old stuff over and over again with them, so whaddya think?

i recently found a Heart of Pomun and its pretty much bad ass. and my other hunter is using the delsaber set. whats the next step up?

Paulson
Aug 18, 2007, 12:32 AM
*(so wow this was revived after 3 days, so i gotta ask one more thing for the sake of it)

ok three more things to ask...

Splash
Aug 18, 2007, 03:26 AM
On 2007-08-17 22:31, Paulson wrote:
so wow this was revived after 3 days, so i gotta ask one more thing for the sake of it.

So whats the "best" weapon(s) you can get offline for the GC version?

Define "best".

ive got two lvl120 Hunters skyly and pinkal and i keep finding the same old stuff over and over again with them, so whaddya think?

Skyly is ok for a hunter. Pinkal is not. Pinkal gets wands and canes, weapons that a Hunter cannot use. Also, the fact that you get the "same old stuff" is normal, there are items common that others. You should be in Ultimate right now and go for items in that difficulty.

i recently found a Heart of Pomun and its pretty much bad ass. and my other hunter is using the delsaber set. whats the next step up?

Go hunt for a decent Twin Saber now. Partisan of Lightning from Pinkal or Demolition Comet from Skyly. Also, consider looking at the Drop Charts to see what you can find for those IDs.