PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for easy to find gear.

myles_master
Aug 15, 2007, 12:09 PM
I really don't have the time to hunt for hours and hours for a SJS or other crazy hard items to find. I have a Humar that is desperate for some better gear. So what are some good, not so hard to find weapons/equipment that would do best for him in Ultimate. He's level 117. I also have a Level 80 Fomar that can do Ultimate mode fine. Humar is Viridia SI and Fomar is Whitill SI.

Jaspaller
Aug 15, 2007, 12:30 PM
A standstillsheild drops from a Mil Lilly in Temple under Viridia (Ultimate). You won't be able to use it until your HUmar hits 125 though.

Asuka drops from the Gol Dragon in Ultimate Spaceship for your Whitill. A decent weapon for your HUmar if you don't have one already.

And if you're willing to do runs in caves for a while (Viridia Ultimate) you can find the Red Partisan (Crimsion Assasin) and red sword (Nano Dragon)

myles_master
Aug 15, 2007, 12:47 PM
Cool. I have a Standstill Shield and Red Partisan already. So I guess I'll go look for Asuka next. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

How about for units? I know I need a God/Battle. I just need to bug my brother to find me one.... But I need three others. He is definately(sp?) a defensive character. His defense is maxed with one God/Body on. So are there two others then that you would suggest sticking on him?

Jaspaller
Aug 15, 2007, 12:53 PM
God/Power, God/Arm, and Cure/Freeze are all good items that you could stick in there if you can find them (Cure/Freeze would be best for bosses in which case you could just switch out a slot item).

myles_master
Aug 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
Alright awesome. Thanks a million.

james_b
Aug 15, 2007, 02:14 PM
Cure/Shock from a redria if you plan on going to CCA

Tilly
Aug 16, 2007, 06:33 PM
photon drops are helpful when u have th gc version with the glitch